~*Chapter 23*~

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

Tomorrow was their last day.

The light's had and the river cleared everything looked like nothing happen.

Like you couldn't even tell that a storm hit.

Their mangers had called and told them that they'd be back tomorrow.

Then told them their schedule for when they get home.

Everyone sat in the sitting area and did their own thing.

Minho and Taemin were going over a dance.

Key and Jonghyun was going over a song.

Jay, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung talked about new tricks for their on stage performance.

Junsu and Junho practice vocal.

Nichkhun and Chunsung listen to the beat for their song and practice the dance a little and their reactions to their fans screams.

Onew sat in the corner in a ball.

Did they not realize that when tomorrow comes it's their last day to see each other?

He looked at Taecyeon and a tear rolled down his face slowly.

He stood up and walked over to Taecyeon sat down behind him and layed his head on Taecyeon's back.

Everyone stopped and looked at them.

Onew: "I don't wanna go home." he started to cry soft. "I wanna stay here with you." he said softly crying as he rapped his arms around Taecyeon's waist.

Taecyeon lowered his head and put his hand over Onew's hands.

Taecyeon: "I don't wanna leave you either but we have to leave. You know we have to go back." he said softly.

Onew: "Do we really? Maybe we can stay here a little more just a little more." he said as his tears grew heavier. "Just.... Just a little more." Taecyeon turned around and pulled Onew into his arms.Onew held on to him tight. "Just a little more!"

Everyone heads were lowered and their eyes started to water.

Nichkhun stood to his feet.

 

Nichkhun: "Uhh... Everyone." he said clearing his throat. They all looked up at him. "Me and Minho..." He took a deep breath and let out slow. "Me and Minho we're..."

 

Jay: "Together." he said softly. Nichkhun looked at him. Minho did too.

 

Nichkhun: "Yeah... How did you...."

 

Junho: "That wasn't hard to figure out." he said interrupting him.

Wooyoung: "It hit everyone when you and Taecyeon did that stupid move and went out there in that storm alone." he said looking at Nichkhun.

Chansung: "They way Onew cried gave him and Taecyeon's relationship away. But what you told Minho before you left out and when you came back gave you away." he said looking at Key. Key looked down.

Key: "Me and Chansung." Everyone looked at him with wide eyes except for Jay and Taemin.

Junsu: "Noway."

Wooyoung: "That's a joke." They both laughed.

Key: "It's true me and Chansung."

Wooyoung: "Yeah okay." he laughed again.

Chansung: "It's true!" he said loudly running over to Key and pulling him into a sweet deep kiss. Jay smiled. Then looked at Taemin.

Jay: "Me and him too." Everyone except key and Chansung looked at then.

 

Nichkhun: "Now that's something I can't believe." Minho smiled at Taemin.

 

Minho: "Really, Taemin is it true?" he asked him softly.

 

Taemin: "Uhh! He forced me!!!" he said playing with his fingers. Jay face got serious.

Jay: "YAH! You didn't say no!!! You didn't push away!!!" Taemin pulled Jay into a kiss and pulled away slowly.

Taemin: "And I never will." Jay had a side smile on his face.

Jay: "Better not dammit." he said pulling Taemin into his arms. By the time everyone started to laugh at Jay and Taemin Junho arms were rapped around Jonghyun tight.

Junho: "I wanna tell everyone about us too." he said so everyone could hear. Jonghyun face grew bright red.

EVERYONE: "WE KNOW!!!" everyone laugh.

Key: "We've all been knowing since the show. Some a little later." He said laughing hard.

Chansung: "When you kiss in the open like that your bound to get found out." he laughed.

Jonghyun: "We weren't kissing in the open. We hide behind the curtains." he said shyly.

Jay: "You didn't do a good job hiding one bit." he laughed harder still holding Taemin's hand.

 

Nichkhun: "Give them a break I mean it is Junho he was with." he laughed still with Minho in his arms.

 

Taecyeon: "So true." he said smiling wiping away Onew's tears telling him everything was gonna be fine. To make him smile.

Junho: "Okay that's enough insults." he said in a angry voice shyly moving away from Jonghyun.

They all laughed it off.

They finally confessed to their friends.

They felt like the weight had been lifted off their chest but then another weight had taken over.

Their laughing slowly turned into tears.

They had finally confessed like they ben wanting but.

Now. They were leaving each other.

And who knew when they were going to see each other again.

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!:~)