*~Chapter 18~*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

Everyone sat in silence.

No one moved or made a sound.

They we're worried about the mangers and also worried about their own problems.

The power was out.

And they were hungry.

They looked at the uncooked food.



Taemin: "Did they forget the power was out." he said with a cute pout with his chopsticks up to his lips.


 

Key: "It seems like it." he said with as he listen to his stomach growl.

Jay: "Aish!!! Why are the mangers so stupid!!!" He yelled laying back on Taecyeon's back holding his stomach.

Wooyoung: "So hungry... Oh! So so hungry..." he said laying back against a wall.


Minho stomach growled and Nichkhun looked at him.

Minho looked at him and smiled.

 

Minho: "I'm not hungry." he said holding his hands up to him. Then his stomach growled again. Nichkhun smiled.


Nickhun: "Yeah I see that." he said with a soft smile.



Nichkhun stood to his feet and went in the the other sitting room.

 

Jay: "What's he doing???" he said making a face and rubbing his stomach.

Wooyoung: Is something burning???" he asked sitting up from the wall.


Nichkhun: "Everyone come in here and bring the food." he yelled from the other room.


Everyone rushed to the other room with the food.

When they got in there they all felt stupid and relieved.

There was a built in grill in the floor that they forgot about.

Jay, Wooyoung, and Chansung push Nichkhun out they way and started cooking the food.

After a 30mins they all sat around the grill eating.

They talked they laughed and they played.

But someone was missing.



Minho looked around and Nichkhun was no where to be found.

He got up and and went in the room they slept in last night.

He was leaning against the wall and looking out the open window.

Minho walked in slowly and crept up behind him and slowly putting his arms around Nichkhun's waist making him jump.

Minho laughed and Nichkhun did a small smile.


Minho: "What's the matter???" he asked laying his head against Nichkhun's back. Nichkhun didn't answer. "I can't read minds you know. Tell me." Nichkhun took a deep breath.


Nichkhun: "It all about to end." he said softly. Minho had a confusing look on his face.


Minho: "What's about to end???" he asked softly.


Nichkhun: "This trip...." he hesitated a little. "You and Me....." Minho eyes grew glossy.


Minho: "Yeah I know." he snuggled closer into Nichkhun's back.


Nichkhun turned to him and hugged him back.

He held him into his arms breathing in the smell of his shampoo.


Nichkhun: "Let's no think about that now." He said sweetly. "Let's just stay like this for right now." Minho smiled softly.


Minho: "Mhh..."


After everyone finish eating they all went their own way.

Most of them sat in the living room and played silly games.

And others took naps.



Key and Chansung went into the empty room Taemin and Jay had slept in.

Key say against the wall and listen to music while Chansung layed on the cote on the floor.

He had his eyes closed and his hand up behind his head.

Key watched Chansung as he breathed slowly.

Chansung took a deep breath and opened his eyes and saw key looking at him.

Key looked back down at his iPod.

Changsung did a small smile.

 

Chansung: "Come over here." he said with a small laugh and a kinda big smile. 
 


Key smile at him and started crawling on the floor towards him.

Chansung put on a seductive side smile and pulled Keep on top of him.

And started to kiss him wildly.

He ran his hand up and down Key's body roughly.

Key took short deep breaths as Chansung kisses started to move down to his neck.

Chansung sat up with Key still on him.

He pulled off Key's shirt roughly and they went back to kissing.

Key rapped his arms around Chansung's neck as Chansung kissed him wildly.

Key started to breath harder.

He pulled his body closer to Chansung's tell he couldn't anymore.

Chansung layed Key down slowly then he took off his shirt and started kissing key again.

His lips moved down towards Key's bare chest.

His kissed key's body sweetly , but ran his hand up and down roughly.

Key dug his short nails into Chansung's back.

He moan  from the pleasuring pain.

Chansung slowly around Key's s, but them aggressively.

Key moans grew louder and he breathed harder.

Chansung moved lower to Key's pant's but Key stopped him.

Key: "Let me do your first." he said still breathing hard. He put on a y smile and pushed Chansung off of him roughly and climbed on him.

He kissed Chansung on the the lips sweetly.

Then started to kiss his chest and moved down to his pant's and undid the button.

Key pulled Chansung pants off roughly and started and rub his through his underwear.

Chansung ran his hands through keys hair and pull at it roughly.

Key pulled Chansung underwear off.

Chansung stood thick and long.

Key looked worried but Chansung just smiled.

He flipped Key back on his back and smiled down at him.

Chansung: "Don't worry I'll take it easy on you." He said with a y smile. Key did a soft laugh and a y side smile.

Key: "Don't worry... I can handle it." Chansung smile.

Chansung: "We'll see."

He pulled of Key's pants and underwear and started to Key's .

Chansung stuck his fingers into Key's open mouth.

And Key started to like them.

Chansung Key off faster.

After a few seconds of that.

Chansung took his wet finger out of Key's mouth and rubbed them softly around Key's hole.

Key gripped onto Changsung bare shoulder as he stuck one finger in slowly.

Key moan in pain softly.

Chansung started to move in and out slowly with his finger.

Key grip on Chansung shoulder harder.

He looked up at key.

Chansung: "Want me to take it out???" He asked softly. Key shook his head no as he squirmed. "Okay I'm going to add another finger then. Okay."

Chansung stuck another finger in and started to move fast in and out of key.

Key's moan's slowly turned into pleasure moans.

Key: "I'm.... I'm gon.... I'm gonna come...." he said breathing hard.

A second later Key's stomach was filled with his come.

Key flopped his ares next to his body as he try to wait tell the pleasure feeling died down.

Chansung: "I didn't even put it in yet and you came." he said in a arrogant voice. he looked down at key who had his eyes close and twitching alittle.

Chansung smiled at how ty Key looked and couldn't help it.

He lifted Key's legs in the air and stick it inside of him.

Key moaned out in pain and pleasure.

He pushed at Chansung waist as he started to move inside of him slowly.

Chansung smiled and started to move faster in and out of key.

Chansung: "I'm gonna come." he said laying down on top of key still moving in and out of him. He kissed key on his lips sweetly and started to move faster.

He pulled fast out of Key and came on Key's stomach.

Key twitched as the please filled his body and so did Chansung.

He flopped down next to Key.

They both took a few minutes to catch their breath.

Then Chansung looked over at Key and smiled.

Chansung: "Are you okay???" he asked reaching behind him, grabbing his shirt and wiping off Key's stomach. Key looked over at him with a tired face.

Key: "I'm fine." he said still trying to catch his breath. Chansung pulled Key into his arms, then pulled a cover over them, and kissed him on the lips.

Chansung: "You sure???"

Key: "Mhh..." he said sweetly and gave Chansung a quick peck on the lips.

Chansung smiled and pulled him tighter into his arms.

They cuddle and looked at each other smiling.

As they stared at each other the door opened slowly and they popped up.