*Chapter Thirteen*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

Onew and Taecyeon heard the loud noise and Taecyeon went running to the house with Onew still on his back.

Nichkhun and Minho also heard it and did the same.

Water rushed over the bridge they crossed to get to the vacation house.

Everyone in the door way watched as the water took the bridge out.

Taemin: "How are we suppose to get back now???" He asked screaming over the loud rain and the sound of rushing water. Chansung looked down at him with worried eyes.

Chansung: "That's if you we make it out this alive. That water's coming right this way." Taemin eye's started to water. Jay nudged Changsung.

Jay: "Don't tell him that your scaring him." He grabbed Taemin's hand. He looked back at Jay with watery eyes. "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered into Taemin's ear. For some reason Taemin believed him and felt a little at peace. Then he remembered!!!

Taemin: "Minho Hyung!!!" Everyone looked at him. "Him and Nichkhun Hyung are still out there!!!" It got dark cause the rain knocked out the power so they couldn't see anything. Everyone fixed their gazed to see through the dark but it was no use they still couldn't see anything. 

Jonghyun: "Now that your saying that Onew and Taecyeon went out for a walk to but they are not back yet either!!!" SHINee and 2PM remanding members were worried.

Junsu: "It's really dark how are they going to get back home!!!" He said in a scared voice.

Junho: "We need to think fast to cause the water is getting closer." The loud waoring from the rushing water was getting louder every minute. Key looked down at his phone.

Key: "Oh!!!! Flashlight!!!" Everyone looked at him. Jonghyun looked down at his phone also.

Jonghyun: "OH!!!!! The flashlights on our phone. Maybe if we all put our lights on and shine them into the dark and call their name they will see the light and they might hear us!!!" Everyone got their phones and their lights and  started to scream out their names.

Onew and Taecyeon couldn't see anything but Taecyeon didn't want Onew to worry so he tried not to panic he had to get Onew home out of the weather. Then he heard them.

Voices: Onew!!! Taecyeon!!! Minho!!!! Nichkhun!!!

Onew: "See that!!!" Dim lights were in front of them moving. Taecyeon then heard the voices loud and clear it was they guys calling for them. He picked up speed and got to the porch in no time. Everyone helped him and Onew inside and got blanket to warm them up. Taecyeon took the blanket off his shoulders and gave it to Onew. "No, you keep it!!!" Taecyeon looked at Onew and smile.

Taecyeon: "No, I have to go back out and find Nichkhun and Minho."

Onew: "No let someone else go." There he was being selfish again and one of his own group members were out there. He lowered his head in same that he just said that. Taecyeon looked at him in a mean way. He stood up and started to walk away. Onew gripped at his wet arm. He looked down at Onew whos eyes were tearing up. "Come back safe. All of you." He said in a soft voice looking up at Taecyeon and forced a small smile.

Taecyeon: "I'll do better then that." He dropped to his knees, grabbed Onew by the face and kissed him. He pulled away slowly and smiled. "I'll be back in 20 minutes. Stay here and wait for me." He stood to his feet and left out of the  room.

Nichkhun: "Minho don't let go!!!" He yelled over the loud rain.

 

Minho: "I won't!!!" He yelled back. He gripped Nichkhun's hand even harder. "Nichkhun!!! You hear that it sounds like running water." It was dark and they had no way of telling where they ere going.

 

Voice: "Nichkhun!!! Minho!!!" They watched as a tall figure approached them fast. Nichkhun realized it was Taecyeon. When he got to them he was out of breath.

Taecyeon: "Come on we gotta hurry!!! The water from the river is moving closer to the house!!! I need you to help me put the sand bags down." Nichkhun and Minho's face grew grim.

 

Nichkhun: "Okay!!! Lets go!!! When they got to the house Nichkhun pushed Minho inside and closed the doors and blocked them with a big peace of wood. Minho spun around.

 

Minho: "Nichkhun!!!" He yelled, banging on the door trying to open it. "What are you doing???!!! What are you doing???!!!" Everyone called to him and were yelling for him to open the door. They all push but the door didn't budge. Nichkhun backed away from the door slowly.

 

Nichkhun: "I can't let anything happen to you. If something happen to you Minho. I would... I would... I would die." He said softly to himself and took off to the back where Taecyeon and the sand bags were.

 

Minho: "Nichkhun open the door!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed and banged on the door. "Nichkhun!!!!!!" a tear slowly ran down his face then another then another tell his vision got blurry. "Nichkhun..." He cried softly slowly dropping to the floor. Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun walked over to him and sat next to him. Minho quickly fell into Taemin's arms and cried softly. 2pm members were speechless they hung their heads.

 

Onew ran out the room the dim light from the candles made the room bright. He saw Minho crying in Taemin's arms. He looked around.

Onew: "Where's... Where's.... Where's Taecyeon???" He asked softly. his throat was dry and his face was burning. "Where is he???!!!" He asked louder everyone was looking at him with sorrowful eyes(meaning they felt bad.) Minho stood to his feet and walked slowly to Onew. Onew was shaking and he only really wanted to know where Taecyeon was. Minho pulled him into a hug and started to cry harder.

 

Minho: "They will be fine." He said to Onew. "Their still out there." Onew eyes grew big. He tried to push away from Minho. 

 

Onew: "Then let them in." Minho's grip grew tight.

 

Minho; "They jammed the door we can't get out." Onew could fill his body grow weak and then he slowly sinked to the floor. Minho went down with him still holding his leader into his arms crying his eyes out.

 

Onew: "No!!! But the water current is to strong. The river... They could... Taecyeon!!!" He screamed he moved trying to break free as tears fell from his eyes. Minho's grip got tighter he moved fast and pushed Minho aggressively but he still didn't let go. Minho cryed. He knew how Onew felt. And he hated it he wanted to do the same. Yell, kick, and scream but he couldn't his heart hurt to much.

All Minho wanted was Nichkhun to come back to him. So all he could do now was sit and wait and hope that Nichkhun came back to him safe okay.