*Chapter Twelve*

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

    

They sat on the floor in a circle.

Taemin had his head down playing with his fingers.

Key acted like he was doing something on his cell phone.

Jay was looking at Chansung.

Chansung was looking back at Jay.

Jay and Chansung was giving each other a look like (I can't believe what i just saw you doing.)

Jay: "Alright no need to act like nothing just happen and no need to denie what we just saw. We're all grown here. Well kinda." Jay smiled and put his hand over Taemin's hands. "Yes, Me and Taemin just had ."

Taemin: "Hyung!!!" He said loudly jerking up his head and giving Jay the evil eye.

Jay: "WHAT!!!! Well... It's true." Taemin moved his hands away from Jay's.

Taemin: "Hyung?" He said looking at key. "How long has this been going on between you two." He said pointing at Chansung. Key and Chansung looked at each other at the same time they slowly turned their heads towards Taemin.

Key & Chansung: "About a month." Taemin and Jay's mouths dropped.

Taemin & Jay: "A month!!!!"

Taemin: "How did you even have time for that Hyung???!!!" Key looked at Taemin with a sad expression.

Key: "Well we were just texting and chatting on the phone. And we decided that on the MT we were going to well try and..." Chansung put his hand up.

Chansung: "Don't explain all of it to them." Key snarled at him then look back at Taemin.

Key: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Chansung looked at Key.

Chansung: "What are you saying sorry for!!! We only kissed their the ones who did the business." He said pointing his finger at Jay and Taemin.

Jay: "Did the business???" Jay laughed a little, but Taemin didn't think it was funny at all.

Chansung: "You know what I mean." he made a face at Jay.

Key looked at Taemin and fixed his face in a worried expression.

Key: "Did he force you???" Taemin looked at Key quick.

Jay: "WHAT???!!!!" He screamed looking at Key!!!

Taemin: "Hyung!!!" He said looking at Key.

Chansung: "Probley so..." He said looking at Jay with a shameless look.
Jay: "WAIT WHAT???" He yelled looking at Chansung.

Taemin: "If I say yes will you both believe me???" He said with glossy eyes...

Key & Chansung: "Yes!!!" They said quickly.

Taemin: "Then..... Yes!!!"

Jay: "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chansung & Key: "You dirty dog. I can't believe you, taking him for granted like that. How can you live with your self??? What's wrong with you!!!! Just look at you!!!! He's just a baby." They both said talking at the same time. (I color coded it to show you who said what Key: BOLD & Chansung: Lime.)

Jay felt betrayed and defeated. He couldn't say anything the could show them Taemin wasn't as innocent as he looked. Yeah okay maybe he did kinda go at Taemin with a little force but their was plenty of times Taemin could have said he didn't want to do it. Jay looked at Taemin and did a side smirk. All of a sudden Taemin was on the ground and Jay was on top of him holding his arms down by his wrist. Key & Chansung flinched.

Chansung: "Hyung!!!! What are you doing!!!"

Jay and taemin were face to face.

Jay: "I can show you better then I can tell you."

Key: "It was just a joke." Key's face looked worried.

Jay: "Don't worry I won't hurt him. I like him more then you think just trying to show you he's not as innocent as you think." Jay smiled at Taemin and his face went red, Taemin struggle to get up but Jay's grip just got tight, "Nope, T'm not gonna let you up." He said with a seductive smile. He moved a little on top of Taemin making both of their private's touch. Taemin let out a small moan.

Key: "Okay, I'm not watching this!!!" He motion Jay to get off of Taemin. "Get off!!!" He pulled at Jay's arm.

Jay: "As you wish." He got off Taemin and Taemin layed still.

Key: "You okay???" He asked Taemin.

Chansung: "Oh!!! I think he's more then okay." He said laughing a little. Jay had a small smirk on his face.

Key: "What??? Shut up that makes's no sense." He said looking at Chansung.

Chansung: "Yeah it does look." He gestured towards Taemin's private area. Key looked down at Taemin's thing and saw it standing to attention under his clothes. Taemin hurried and coved it. He stood up and looked at Jay in a mean smudgesh way.

Taemin: "I'm going to sleep with Jonghyun hyung tonight." He started to walk out.

Jay: "Taemin wai....." (DOOR SLAMS CLOSE)

Seems like everybody was out the hot spring. Both mangers were asleep in the tea room on the floor. Taemin got blanks and covered them. Wooyoung was asleep sitting up against a wall in the sitting room with Junsu laying next to him. He placed covers over them to, He looked too see if Minho shoe were there but they weren't so they were not back yet and he realized it was about to start rain.

Taemin: "I hope their okay." He walked slowly to the room to make sure if they were sleep in there he did not want wake them.

Junho: "Do you really not wanna do anything tonight??? I've been waiting all day."

Jonghyun: "I said not tonight Junho. The others are gonna be back anytime now." He said laying down, playing with his phone in the dark.

Junho: "Fine, but don't be freaky and wake me up in the middle of the night when everyone is in here sleeping and decide you want to do it then." he said turning away from him.

Jonghyun: "Don't worry I won't." He laughed a little. "But if you want we can cuddle I think they won't mind." He said not looking at him but still staring at his phone. Junho turned to his other side and looked at Jonghyun.

Junho: "Really???" Jonghyun put his phone down.

Jonghyun: "Mhh." Junho smiled and pulled him into his arms. Jonghyun did a small laugh and moved in closer. Junho kissed him ontop of his head.

Junho: "Night."

Jonghyun: "Night."

Taemin was wide eyed. He couldn't believe what he just heard. There was no way Jonghyun was into guys. No way. An what just happen really didn't prove that they were together. He backed away from the door slowly. and made his way back to the other room slowly. When he opened the door, everyone was getting ready for bed Changsung and Key was sharing a cot. Key was playing with his cell phone laying on Chansung arm who was already half sleep.

Key: "Welcome back." he said with a smile not looking up from his phone.

Jay was doing some late night push ups and sit ups before bed. He stopped and looked at Taemin.

Jay: "You okay???" Taemin looked at him and shook his head yes. Jay pulled the cover back on the cot he was sleeping in. "Get in I'm almost done." Taemin layed down slowly and put his body into a ball. Jay turned off the light and got in onside of taemin and throw the cover over them. Jay know Taemin was probley still mad at him so he stayed to his side of the cot.

Key: "Night."

Taemin & Jay: "Night."

Taemin moved a little closer to Jay and put his head on his shoulder. Jay smiled in the dark and moved his arm around Taemin's head and pulled him closer.

Jay: "Night." He said softly to Taemin.

Taemin: "Night." he said shyly.

The rain started to fall softly then it grew louder. Everyone was sound asleep. Except Taecyeon, Onew, Minho, and Nichkhun who was not back yet.

~BOOM~

A loud noise came from outside that made every jump out their sleep. Everyone rushed out their rooms and ran to the front door.

Everyone: "Holy Crap!!!"