Chapter Two

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Baekhyun bent over, leaning on his knees, feeling fatigue weighing on him. His adrenaline rush was coming to an end along with their last concert.

“We want to thank all the EXO-L's. Thank you for coming to see our concert!" Suho yelled into his mic.

The fans consequently screamed in response.

“Thank you for always supporting us!”

They screamed again.

Knowing their last song would start soon, Baekhyun tried to muster the last of his energy to end the tour the right way.

Baekhyun heaved and huffed. He took three deep breaths, shaking off the oncoming dizziness. He didn't want to faint on the last day. He didn't want to disappoint the fans, s, especially Chanyeol ..who was staring straight at him. Chanyeol began to walk toward his way slowly from the exact opposite side of the stage.

The fans didn't come to see you cry or lose it, Baek. YAH! Snap out of it! Come on. Come on! Get up!

He shook his head and stood, the dizzy spell wearing off. He bent over again to reach for his water and take a sip. Before he grabbed it, in the blink of an eye, or rather two, his water disappeared. He stood up, seeing his giant friend down the bottle casually.

Without batting an eye toward Baekhyun, Chanyeol drank the rest of its contents, reached for a new bottle and handed it to Baekhyun before yelling into his mic excitedly to whatever Suho and the other members were saying for the ending ment.

Baekhyun graciously took the bottle and tried not to over think it or react.

Keyword: Tried.

His mind went into frenzy mode, shooting out thought after thought rapidly as he drank water.

Was Chanyeol watching me that whole time? Maybe someone else saw and told him. Yeah, that's it. No, don't be stupid. You're his friend and we're bandmates, of course he would see and try to help in his own way. And he did that not to attract extra attention and avoid fan service. Stop thinking!

Just as Baekhyun snapped out of his momentary panic, Suho was introducing their last song: Lucky.

“Everyone get up and put all your energy into this!! WOO!” Chanyeol hyped the crowd, yelling and waving his arms in the air as if they were just opening the tour.

The song began to play and Kyungsoo's adlib was coming up. Baekhyun began to raise his microphone to his face.

He took a breath.

Chanyeol chose that exact moment to sling his free arm around Baekhyun, still waving his microphone-wielding hand around while shaking his hips with his goofy smile.

Right before Baekhyun's part. 

"GATEun  nara e TAE eonaseo,"  Baekhyun sang, his voice cracking and jumping him two octaves higher than the normal pitch with certain syllables.

Right as Baekhyun turned red and was about to beat up Chanyeol, he was taken down with Chanyeol's laughing fit. The both of them were soon on the stage floor, dead center, laughing with no care in the world.

Baekhyun turned over and met Chanyeol's eyes, a few inches away from each other's faces.

Chanyeol laughed harder and started to cry, probably because they were about to bump foreheads.

Baekhyun turned redder and his laugh died. He took a gulp and quickly stood up, not bothering to help the goofball. He pretended to kick him over and over again instead.

Chanyeol laughed harder as he tried to stand and continuously fell over and rolled, his body weak from laughter.

Baekhyun walked away as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter