Chapter One

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone rushed around backstage preparing for their turn on stage. Voices warming up were heard alongside other members practicing dance steps once more.

Chanyeol opted for checking the equipment one more time, tuning his guitar and strumming a few chords to relieve his nervousness.

It had been a year since they performed in South Korea, recently coming back to end their tour. Some of the members' families attended tonight's concert as it was their last stage for a couple months. They had to do well tonight.

He could hear Suho giving last minute encouragements to all of them in his ear piece. "....so let's have a great show tonight. ..

Chanyeol closed his eyes after setting down the guitar and felt the AC cooling off his nerves. "Chanyeolie?"

"De?" Chanyeol answered, waking up from his daze to see the leader smiling at him from directly behind the stage's curtain.

"Show them who you are and just have fun." His heart warmed, reassured by Suho's words.

He always knew how to calm the members before a show. Chanyeol gave a thumbs up and smiled widely, just as Baekhyun sat down next to him on the stage prop, a bunch of stairs.

He nudged him, "Are you ok? Nervous?"

Chanyeol looked at his best friend and smiled solemnly, nodding.

"We've done a lot of shows together. This one is just another, right? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter