News on Lucky! and Special Thanks!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update 7/13/17: Chapters are up and posted!! They may need extra editing tbh. I've reread them and reordered/rearranged parts in both chapters 100 times over, so something may be overlooked. I'm sorry. I tried OTL I'll fix it when I'm fully recovered from being sick (T - T) I've honestly read them both entirely too many times that it's become fine to me x_x But! I believe it's where I generally want it to be.

Look forward to the next chapter *WINK WINK*

LUCKY PT.1 WAS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED ON JULY 10, 2017 ♥

News! (or not) 7/7/17:  If you hadn't known already, Lucky has a Part Two! There was no way I would leave it where I did with barely any Chanbaek moments/romance/fluff, I'm not that cruel lol So! Part Two will definitely have more between the two as a treat for everyone surviving through this with me, but not to worry, I assure you the amount of angst/drama won't die. There's more to come and look forward to, romance, fights, drama, plot twists, secrets, and more! Maybe even the reveal of Chanyeol's contract! Will Suho, the lonely mother, finally find a man to help him take care of 8 children and the ones that come back to visit?! Probably not, silly because it's a Baekyeol/Chanbaek fic! (Sorry, I'm tired, forgive me)

So, I was going to post this at the very end of Lucky, but, I am posting it early, for the double surprise. Please read it. I'm giving time to those who want something requested and to think of ideas or whatever fantasies you dream of haha. That way, while I work on the last two chapters, there will be plenty of time for everyone to get ideas/suggestions/feedback/requests/etc in before I begin Lucky Part Two, just so it's fair game!

This "chapter"/post will be the one I update to let everyone know that Part Two is up. If you also follow my profile/feed, I will also post it on there the moment I post the new chapter. I was deciding between naming it something else, but for less confusion, it will officially be titled Lucky Part Two/2 (or Lucky Pt.2 idk, whatever is appealing to me when the moment arises), just so it will be easier to find for everyone.

Once the last two chapters are posted, I will move this down as the "last chapter," to ensure no further confusion of where I will announce when Part Two is up.

(P.S Yes, I know this is in another font and size, but everything rearranged and messed up when I changed it. I have no energy to shift it all back, so we will both deal with it for now until I fix it. I'm sorry. If something is still jumbled about, just let me know. I will be working on the two chapters and probably won't edit this at the moment.)

 

The Double Surprise!: Since it might be awhile til then (I am currently still sick and also preparing for school), I do have all the main parts and most scenes planned out... However! If anyone would like a certain part or interaction to happen (i.e you may yell at me to write a chapter) please comment here or directly to me in a message or post on my wall! I will pick at least 1 of the suggestions and the chapter will be dedicated to you, even if it was a small part/scene in the chapter c: Anything is fair game! I like to challenge myself and also I would love to know what you, the readers, would want to see! Feedback is also always acceptable, whatever you felt there needs more of or less of, I'm open to it! (except angst, sorry, there will always be angst/drama because I'm a er for deep/broken character development lol) You may even request any of their songs, for them to perform, for me to write about, mention, for them to sing, for Baekyeol to sing to each other, etc. Anything you like! Once the semester starts, I will need fun in my life, and well, this will be my study breaks OTL

I will take any and all suggestions EXCEPT for the following: (I may add more to this list, but probably not)

Adding/Mentioning/Crossing with another KPOP group and/or person. Mainly because I'd rather do a person/character as much justice as I can. Though I know the way I wrote EXO wasn't even close to "perfect," still, I would like to know more about the people since...I actually study people in real life lol I would take the time to watch any video you send as my research, and be very grateful, however, I won't lie/hide it, I just won't have the time to. I will most likely not add any more to Baekyeol, neither will I add it to any members. I say most likely because, well, I wing every chapter while keeping details in mind. If it seems necessary or fitting for the story, with enough significance, then I'll add it. But again, more than likely, I will not. If for some reason you want it or something near it or mentioning it or the like, you're welcome to message me your idea/suggestion. I might be persuaded depending on your reasoning. Further the love relationships of other members. Simply because it'll get too much or cause an uproar of who should be with who and to put it bluntly, I am not here to write an nor cause a dispute as their are many pairings and if I open that pandora's box then that would mean also changing Chanbaek in order to be fair. Again, not writing an or rising an argument of bias/OTPs/etc. You're clearly here for Chanbaek/Baekyeol, it's staying as such. If you would like to argue with me that I did mention certain pairings, yes, I acknowledge it, which I tried to be fair and have a bit of interaction between all of the likely pairings and tagged this story as such. I can list it if you really want to take it that far. I'm not that serious about it, it was mainly to touch most of the OTPs for everyone to generally have some sort of pairing they enjoy in this, but I kept them as friends. As for Kaisoo, well, my bad okay, Baekhyun needed someone to understand him and help him. Xiumin and Chen, my bad twice lol, I decided to make them kind of like his supportive siblings/parents watching/caring over Baekhyun. I will acknowledge that I probably didn't add anything really Chanyeol x Chen, I'm sorry for those who ship them. Again, you may try to persuade me, but I most likely will not further it too much.
IF anyone requests it to be furthered or to have some sort of background story, I may make another story to separate it as drabbles or one shots that relate to Lucky. For "copyright-ish" reasons to myself (because technically we can't copyright fanfiction): I understand that not everyone speaks/reads in English. I'd like for us to have a trust made between readers and writer, tbh, and have a nice, friendly environment. IF perhaps, you know of someone that would want, or is interested in my story by them hearing about it, you telling them about it, etc, but they cannot speak/read English, I know that I have disabled text selection. It is merely because I don't trust people and I have had work stolen from me in real life that people claimed as their own as well as desecrated it, my art and writing. So, to prevent that, I disabled text selection. But! I'm not a mean person. I'd like anyone to be able to read and appreciate what I made, which is why I only tagged the entire story as Mature, and not with Trigger Warning. To check that this entire story has Trigger Warnings, makes this story Members Only (fun fact, I didn't know that when I was only reader bookmarking years ago without an account) which I think is a bit unfair and unecessary. Though I appreciate many people following my story, I don't care about the number, I care about those who enjoy what I take time to create. Anyways! Back to my point, IF PERHAPS as listed above b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter