UPDATES (JUNE 10TH, 2018)

 ROSE / PETAL AND THORN  MOON ENTERTAINMENTS FIRST GIRL GROUP_REBOOT!  CHECK UPDATE (JUNE 10TH)!
HOME
Members
Discography
Updates
march 13th Hello hello everyone! Here is the first update for the reboot of Rose. Firstly, I would like to apologise for my absence. My mental health over the past almost year has been pretty bad and I just really wasn't in the right headspace to be writing stories. Around the same time, some family things also happened. But I am happy to say that those things are all over and done with now so I am happy to be back! I really loved the story for Rose when I thought about it so I thought it would be the best story to jump back into after coming back to Asianfanfics. Thank you everyone who supported Rose the first time around! I really hope you will continue to support Rose through this reboot!
march 23rd I have finally decided to set a deadline! It has only been ten days since the reboot but I am really revving to stat Rose! I have decided to set the deadline for the Thursday the 29th of March! I will give extensions close to the date if needed. Thank you so far to everyone who applied, re-applied and those who are planning to apply!
march 24th Hello again everyone! I have noticed lately that a lot of applications are using the same plotline and backup plotline so, to those who already applied and those who are planning to apply, it would be wonderful if you could add an extra backup plotline as there are so many characters I love and would like to be ale to use but their plotlines (and backup plotlines) are the same as others. To those who have already applied, please let me know if you do add another backup plotline so I can note it down. Thank you!

april 5th Hey there everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update let you know about two things. First is a bit of shameless self promotion. I have started another story 'Eclipse / Sun and Moon' that will take place in not only the same world as Rose but will actually be their brother group! So please check that out if you find it interesting at all! The base storyline is pretty similar to Rose!

Secondly, I have finally decided on a line up that I think I am happy with, so I will hopefully be releasing the first member reveal before the end of the week! That being said, it may be delayed a little of I change up the line up from now to then. But I really am aiming to have some done soon! Just one more little tidbit that isn't really an update but I just wanted to say that if you see any b's missing in any text I do post, I am sorry. My b key is currently being a pain, but I plan to have it fixed soon.

Anyway, thank you for everyone who applied! I really had a good time reading through all your characters and I can't wait to get right into the story!
april 8th Hello hello any and everyone who is reading this! As I will be working on the member page and debut cc lyrics for the girls (along with some other stuff for the story, plus Rose’s brother group Eclipse' *shameless plug*) I thought it would be a good idea to release a list of the members along with their positions, sub-units and line to tide you guys over until then! I did decided to add an extra member into Thorn as it was just too hard to decided who to cut after I already cut so many characters already. I also though since Petal has one main vocal and two lead vocals as opposed to Thorn only having one main vocal and one lead vocal that it could help balance it out having another just vocal. Anyway, here is the list with positions!
Name Position Sub-unit   Line
Jewel (Alice Zhang) Rose's co-leader, Thorn's leader,  
main dancer, vocalist.
Thorn 1988
Elea (Kand Eunhyun) Lead dancer, vocalist Thorn 1991
Park Eun Lead vocalist, lead dancer Thorn 1992
H.J (Ahn Haejoo) Main rapper, vocalist Thorn 1993
Lucìa (Lee Sehyun) Main vocalist Thorn 1993
Li (Rosalie Jangmi Im)   Rose's co-leader, Petal's leader,
lead vocalist, lead dancer
Petal 1994
Inha (Choi Inha) Lead vocalist Petal 1995
Nova (Ahn Yeeun) Lead dancer, vocalist, rapper Petal 1995
Mi.U (Min Miyu) Vocalist Thorn 1995
Hanui (Song Hanui) Thorn's maknae, main dancer,
vocalist, rapper
Thorn 1995
Haru (Song Haru) Main dancer, vocalist Petal 1996
Seong (Park Seong) Main vocalist Petal 1996
Risu (Sabrina Cha) Rose's maknae, Petal's maknae,
main rapper, main dancer
Petal 2000


So there are the lovely girl's of Rose! I am so happy that they have such a wide age range and I'm kind of very excited to write scenes with Alice and Sabrina as their is a whopping twwelve years. I am really excited to write about the lives and romances of all the girls (there may even be a romance within the group, but you didn't hear it from me.). Thank you once more to everyone who applied! There were many more amazing applications that I did want to add into Rose but I thought that thirteen would be a good cap!

april 9th Hello again everyone! This is just a small update with a few polls for you guys regarding the story and some other fun things! It would be lovely if you could answer said polls as I start to work on the story. They are all here!

april 11th Hello everyone! I just wanted to write a quick update to let you guys know that I have finished the first lyric video for Rose! The first one is a pre-release track by Rose's lead and main vocals. I just want to add a small note here saying that I did mispell Park Eun's name in the video as Park Euni but since it took a while to make I am going to leave that small mistake. I will work harder in the future so that there is no more mistakes in the videos! Hopefully I will get the video uploaded and posted tomorrow! I have uploded the video and posted it along with te cc lyrics to the re-release track! Also if you would like a hint as to what the title tracks and prre-release track is let me know and I will figure out a fun way to do that!

april 19th Hello everyone! Yes sadly this is only another update. I have to take my laptop to apple lext week and will be without it for a few days so I will be unable to really work on the story until I get it back! I have also decided to change Petals debut song, and since I will be doing that, Petal and Rose's lyric video will be delayed. But to tide you overr in the mean time, I am going to release Thorn's debut track lyric video, so here it is! Sorry for the delay again!

 

June 10th Hello guys! After some health issues and a lot of time with my family I am finally back yet again. I didn't want to update until I had the first chapter or the other two lyric videos done but recently I have been second guessing Petal's and Rose's debut songs so I think I might change them up. i Am so sorry again for the delay. I honestly just want to get this story started because I have so many ideas and it is driving me crazy. If here is any songs you woulkd like to see from Petal, Rose or even Thorn please let me know! Hopefully there should be a lyric video our today or tomorrow. Have a good day everyone!

Check later for more updates
coded by Yeojachinguu