One

It's Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

As Kim Sejeong wandered down the empty street, which has gotten slightly darkened but still bright enough with the streetlights, her thoughts were flying around as if filling in the emptiness. It was late at night and she should've been inside the dorm instead she chose to roam around the neighbourhood, a place she never got the chance to truly discover despite living here for more than six months now. 

 

Nothing too special can be said about this neighbourhood except for those restaurants placed close to her dorm building and some convenience stores further ahead the street. That was all. 

 

No place where she could go and play. Maybe that was why she never took the chance to explore. But now as she was walking along the sidewalk with her cap on and mask covering lower half of her face, she kinda regretted for not doing this early. 

 

Sure, there was no specialty but the stillness and quietness this area has especially at night, has given her some sort of comfort. If she included tonight, it will be the forth night where she sneaked out quietly without telling anyone--not even Nayoung unnie--which she knew would frighten them endlessly if they were to find out she wasn't anywhere inside the dorm.

 

But her greediness to keep this feeling only to herself got her went all stealthy and she preferred that way. Of course, she prayed silently that no one will find out or her would be fried to perfection.

 

"Gosh, even the night breeze is nice tonight." Sejeong shivered slightly from the sudden breeziness. Nonetheless, it was a welcoming feeling indeed. 

 

Unsure if she spent too much time outside, she took out her phone from her front pocket to check the time and realised she has been gone longer than she used to; it was quarter to two in the morning. How irresponsible of her! All I.O.I members have a schedule early in the morning and here she was out here strolling. Cussing under her lips, she immediately walked faster to go back to her dormitory.

 

I hope no one is still awake around this time!

 

 

 

 

Arriving in front of the door of her dorm, Sejeong took a short break to take a breather. She was slightly out of breath from her powerful walking all the way back here and she needed to not make much noises as she entered the dorm.

 

Almost identical to a thief from the way she tip-toeing inside the dorm and locking the front door, she didn't realise a figure that was standing in front of the bathroom door right beside the front door. Assuming she was safe, Sejeong leisurely went to kitchen to have a water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter