TWO

Girl Crush? Maybe Not.

The girls proceeded to practice for the remix version of TT for the year end events. They will have different variations of the song and it would be fun.

While they were resting before beginning the practice for their upcoming comeback "KNOCK KNOCK", sadness unnie came in the room.

"Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina. Time to meet up with the others to prepare for the special stage. After today your scedules will change a bit and it might get hectic. Jihyo will have her aucoustic stage practice and 97line stage practices, this JYP dance stage, Momo Mina modern dance stage, Into The New World special stage, and more so work hard!!!!" Sadness unnie said.

"Naeee" the girls obediently replied. It was tiring but fun too as it was their dream. Last year they werent able to perform on much year end gayos but now finally.

The four girls followed sadness unnie to the big practice room at the third floor (p/s ofc i made this up idk the layout of the JYP building)

"I wonder who are we working with" Mina said.

"Ughhhh why werent Jisoo and Jennie assigned special stages... i miss them... i want to perform with them so badddddd" Nayeon whined.

"Oh shut up. You just met them yesterday for lunch" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at her bunny tooth friend.

"I think Jackson oppa and JB oppa are performing. From what i heard" Momo said.

"Eh... when and where did you hear that?? " Nayeon asked.

"I dont know. I just did." Momo shrugged.

When they reached the room,


JEONGYEON POV


The doors opened and the usual quiet room was crowded. But my eyes focused on a certain persons face. He is so handsome and good looking with very sharp features. He looked biracial and cool. He is taller than me and looked very manly. I didnt notice I was staring at him until his gaze suddenly drifted towards me and our eyes met. I immediately shifted my attention from him and joined my members.

This is so embarassing.


The PD gathered us and told us to get to know each other before explaining the plans.

"One in a million, annyeonghaseyo TWICE ibnida"Being the rookies/most late debuted group in the room, we introduced ourselves first.

"I am Nayeon, this is Jeogyeon, Momo and lastly Mina" Nayeon introduced us and we bowed together.

The next to introduce themselves was Gfriend. Us Twice and Gfriend are very close friends especially Sana and Eunha. They are very talented nice girls. Apparantly this time only Yuju, Eunha, Yerin and SinB will be joining the collab.

"Annyeong we are seventeen. Im Woozi, the eldest here. The others are Vernon, Seungkwan and Dino, the maknae. " Woozi said.

"Please to meet you" they bowed neatly.

My gazed fixed back on the boy that now i know named Vernon. He looked at me and smiled. I looked away. Feeling weird.

Next our Oppas Got7 introduced themselves. The PD let us sit down around the meeting table and began briefing about the performance.

"So Gfriend will be performing Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A while TWICE performs 24 hours by Sunmi. Then you both with combine and dance to Tell Me by Wonder Girls. Okay?"

"Naee"

"And lastly, the boys will join the girls and perform the all time classic Whos Your Mama by J.Y. Park himself. Now please follow tge instructors to practice your individual group performances then we will meet tonight for the partner dance." The PD finished and gestured us to leave.

A partner dance? 24 hours? Whos your mama? Damn this stage is so hot im scared i wont do well....


VERNON POV


"Hey hyung, did you see that TWICE girl just now? Jeongyeon i think her name, she is totally your ideal lady! Look at her legs" Dino excitedly said.

"No wonder you were staring at her for the longest time ever" Woozi added, smirking

"Nuh-uh, i didnt even gave her a glance. Lets just go and not be late for practice." I walked out following the coach, ignoring my nosy members.

Her name is Jeongyeon? She seems interesting...






Xxxxxxxx

 

 

Im so sorry for letting yall wait i just came back from a trip... sorry that i write short chapters... i cant really wrute long ones im still processing my thoughts on how to write this so please dont be mad if its weird... thabk you and i will update asap... do leave comments, it helps a lot and would give me inspiration and i love reading them. Thanks!!!! -authur