ONE

Girl Crush? Maybe Not.

It was just another day at JYP entertainment. Just anither normal work day for TWICE. They got off the cars and head into the building.

"Nayeon Jeongyeon Momo and Mina please follow me to the meeting room?" One of the managers said as he lead the four girls down the hallway.

The four girls followed their manager and entered the room. Their PD was sitting their waiting for them.

"Good morning girls"

"Good morning PD nim." The girls politely bowed and greeted him.

"You do know that the year end gayo daejun is coming right?"

"Naee"

"Well, we will be having a collaboration stage called JYP mix stage. We chosen four of you to represent TWICE and collab with Got7 , Gfriend and Seventeen. You will meet them this afternoon and start practicing tomorrow . Any questions?"

"Nope PD nim"

"Good. So see you later this afternoon."

The four girls left the room and went to meet up with the other members.

"So, why did JYP gathered yall for?" Jihyo asked the girls that just came back

"Its about a collab stage for SBS gayo daejun" Momo said.

"Oohhh... sounds cool" Sana said while pinching Dahyuns face.

"Its a JYP dance stage so im curious which dances we are gonna do."

"Oohhhh I wanna see Jeongyeon unnie dancing to 24 hours by Sunmi sunbaenim" Chaeyoung said, laughing.

"Maybe their gonna do Tell Me by Wondergirls sunbae?" Sana said while leaving Dahyuns face, and did the iconic dance moves. But then as known for being clumsy, she hit the table and a cup of juice fell on poor Dahyuns lap.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Hehehehehe..... Mianhe....."




Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Annyeong. Im here with a new fanfic and this time its Jeongyeon x boy grp member. ;)  yes its Vernon lol... I know in my other fanfic he is bad but this one will be fluffy and cute so stay tuned. ;) this is my first time writinf boy grp x girl grp so idk how it will end up. and im bad at titles so it might wont make any sense with the story idk so yeah. And again, do comment and subscibe and can somebody really tell me what does upvote mean? My writing is not very good yet so im very sorry. This chap is like the beginning so its short but i will make it longer in the next chapter so yeah. -authur :):)