Chapter 51: Hospital Visit

Next Gen Magicians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Very soon after the battle or as many of the news outlets were now referring to it as “The Fiasco”, the victims that were taken to hospital for their drugs use were beginning to heal and return to their usual selves. Many doctors thought that this was the most astonishing thing that they had ever witness, seeing as many of the victims had been on the brink of death and out of nowhere, they were beginning to recover. Of course, the simple answer to it was magic, but given the fact that most of the doctors disregarded the reasoning of hocus-pocus as a cure, a handful of doctors were beginning to examine these victims with greater depth to see exactly what was making them better so quickly. Obviously, nothing had yet to be found and nothing would probably ever be found. Magic works in strange ways and is best not to question something so powerful. Anyways, since it had been a few days now, Yoona and Seohyun thought it would be best to go and see their friends and classmates who had been heavily affected by this drug. They would have visited earlier, but as soon as the news got out that the patients were beginning to heal, all the family members and loved ones had the hospital swarming with visitors so they didn’t want to make the loud ever worse for the staff. Things had begun to calm now and so Yoona and Seohyun visited the hospital. They had barely even arrived when Doctor Lee Seung-Gi had noticed them and approached them immediately. “Hey Yoona and…” He waited for Seohyun to reintroduce herself.

“Seohyun.” She said bluntly, being hurt that he could remember Yoona’s name but not hers.

“Ahh, yes, Seohyun, what brings you both here?” He asked genuinely interested in their cause.

“We wanted to know how Jackson was doing. Do you have any information on that?” Yoona asked.

“Of course, he’s doing superb if I say so myself. He’s going through a miraculous recovery just like everyone else and most importantly, he seems like he would fit enough to return to doing sports with no hindrances.” Doctor Seung-Gi stated.

“That’s brilliant! Do you know which room he’s in?” Seohyun asked.

“Room… 229, come with me. I’ll the both of you there myself.” And they did as they were told and simply followed Doctor Seung-Gi.

 

When the Im sisters entered Jackson’s room they were surprised to see him up, fully dressed and ready to leave the room. “Um, Jackson I never authorized that you could leave yet…” Seung-Gi said slowly.

“Don’t worry Doc, I feel fine now honestly and my parents just signed me out. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done and to you girls, I bet you guys were doing a lot to help out the drugs too. So thank you guys.” Jackson ran up to the two girls and gave them a quick hug and Yoona and Seohyun were happy to return it. “It’s great to see that you look a lot better Jackson, only a few days ago we came in and you legitimately looked like a skeleton.” Yoona laughed.

“Yeah it was honestly terrifying, we were really worried,” Seohyun added.

“Doc, is it okay if I have a word with Yoona and Seohyun in private,” Jackson asked.

“Yeah sure, just give me a moment.” Seung-Gi stepped outside and gave the high schoolers some space in the recovery room. Jackson took one final glance at the door to make sure no one was around, which had Yoona and Seohyun feel rather anxious as to why he asked them to speak in private. “I know your secret and it’s not just me who knows. Most people do…” Jackson whispered.

“Umm, we don’t know what you’re talking about…” Seohyun panicked as she was beginning to feel flustered.

“Don’t worry, we’re not going to oust you to the news or anything.” Jackson laughed.

“But it’s kinda hard to miss the relation there. Vermilion and Sakura come to the high school to announce they’re going to help the drug problem and next thing everybody knows there’s two new members of their crew who just happen to have the same hairstyles as you two.” Jackson continued.

“Yah! I knew we should’ve worn a hood, but Unnie said it wouldn’t match our outfits.” Yoona facepalmed. Jackson once again went for a hug, this one was even tighter and warmer than the initial one. “You guys… have no idea how grateful a lot of us are to you two. And Vermilion and Sakura of course. If it wasn’t for you guys… I… I…” Jackson’s voice began to crack and tears were slowly slipping out of his eyes.

“Aww, Jackson. Of course, we’d be here to help you guys. You’re our friends, we had to do something. Even if it was Suzy and Hyeri on this recovery bed, we’d still do our very best to help them out.” Seohyun stated.

“Hmm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter