Chapter 20: Kidnapped

Next Gen Magicians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there :D sorry this is going out so late, i had to go out to the gym so didnt finish until i returned. This is the second update for today and it's a thank you for getting this story 1000 views haha. Thank you to all the subs and commentors and upvoters, i couldnt have come this far without you guys :D please enjoy this extra long chapter.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

The morning sun pierced through the blinds of the window and directly hit Taeyeon’s face. Tiffany was still snuggled up to her just beneath her chin. Taeyeon wondered if she should wake the girl up or let her continue her peaceful sleep. She began to admire her angelic face as she lay in her dream state. “Fany, you really are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen,” Taeyeon whispered as she gently brushed some hair off of Tiffany’s face. The girl crinkled her nose in response but still didn’t wake. Taeyeon found that reaction unbelievable adorable and wish she had caught it on camera. She slowly grabbed her phone from her pocket and checked what the time was, at the moment it was 6 am. Although it was a school day, Taeyeon felt no rush to get ready for their schedules because she was already with her beloved Tiffany. Now they could spend the entire morning at home instead of meeting up at McDonald’s. Taeyeon thought of the perfect way to wake up the girl and it was with the smell of fresh pancakes.

 

With the great care, Taeyeon gently shifted Tiffany aside so she could safely move off of the couch without disturbing the other girl. Once she was successful, she made her way over to the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards and the fridge to get the essential ingredients for the pancake. Within a few minutes, Taeyeon had already made a batter and was ready to begin the cooking stage. The house slowly filled with the lovely aroma of buttermilk pancakes, but Taeyeon thought it could be better. So she brewed up some coffee and chopped up some fresh strawberries to go with the fluffy pancakes. To top it all off, she drizzled some syrup and traced the top of the stack with some whipped cream. Tiffany, on the other hand, was still sleeping, but as she continued to breathe, the aroma kept filling her nostrils. Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was beginning to wake up so she quickly set up everything she had prepared on to a tray and made her way over to Tiffany. “Hey there sleepy head, I made you some breakfast in… couch?” Taeyeon giggled. Tiffany had finally opened her eyes to see the light perfectly outlining Taeyeon’s slim figure but was even brighter than the light, was Taeyeon giant smile which revealed her chin dimple. She was so focused on Taeyeon’s serene beauty that she didn’t notice the tray she was holding until late. “Oh, Taeyeon you’re so thoughtful. It should’ve been my preparing the food for you since you’re the guest…” Tiffany said with slight embarrassment.

“Nah this is a thank you for letting me stay over and since I didn’t get you a gift I thought cooking would be the next best thing.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Yah! Stop smiling TaeTae, I’m trying to eat.” Tiffany joked.

“What?? Is my smile gross?” Taeyeon said insecurely.

“No, it’s too distracting. I’m hungry and I want to eat, but your cute, little chin dimple is distracting me TaeTae.” Tiffany said in a cutesy voice.

“Ahh, okay how about I help you then?” At first, Tiffany didn’t understand what Taeyeon had meant, but once Taeyeon had grabbed her hand she didn’t even care. Taeyeon started to cut small portions of pancake for her and slathered it with some whipped cream. “Say Ahh,” Taeyeon commanded.

“Ahh.” Tiffany complied and let the girl feed the pancaked directly into . Some of the cream had slipped off and onto Tiffany’s lips. Taeyeon couldn’t help but stare at the sight, she desperately wanted to the cream off herself. “Taeyeon, stay calm. No need for weird thoughts.” Taeyeon thought as she tried to calm herself. Instead of using her tongue like she originally imagined, she gently wiped the cream away with her finger, but Tiffany wasn’t letting her go that easily. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist and slowly began to her finger that was covered with the cream. Taeyeon didn’t pull away, something about the way Tiffany slide her tongue across her index finger was too y to deny. Tiffany could see that Taeyeon was enjoying the treatment, so she moved off of her finger and instead switched to Tae’s pink lips.  

 

*Meanwhile at Taeyeon’s apartment*

 

Shinju currently had no plans for the day. He had no work schedule, he had no groceries to buy, and everything was pretty good for the time being. So he decided that today he would just chill on the worn out couch and watch some free T.V. He switched on the television and started to flick through all the channels, like usual, there wasn’t anything worthwhile to watch on the free channels. “Damn nothing but random reruns of shows, should’ve paid for cable,” Shinju said. He stood up to go and make himself a coffee when he was stopped dead in his tracks at a figure standing casually in his kitchen. The man was examining the apartment and he was indeed disgusted by the living conditions. “This place is an absolute hole Ghost, you should probably get some cleaners to fix the place up a bit. I know some good ones, I could hand you their numbers?” The mysterious bald man offered.

“King… what… what the are you doing in here? How did you get in? How did you even find me?” Shinju said in a panic.

“Ahh, how about we calm down and we take this one question at a time shall we?” Giorgio King offered with his rough British accent.

“Okay, question one ‘what the am I doing here?’ Well, Ghost I’m here to kidnap you as the first phase of my elaborate plan. Question two, ‘how did I get in?’ Your window was wide open and already know how fast I am and finally question three, ‘how did I find you?’ You already know I can’t track you down mate, but that sweet girl of yours has been using her powers so often here, made it easy to at least track down where she lived.” Giorgio King explained.

“Plan? What plan?” Shinju asked.

“I don’t have the time to go over the details right now mate if you choose to come with my quietly and peacefully I can explain it to you on the car trip to my evil lair. However, if you choose to run, which I recommend you not to do, especially since you don’t have Kim around to slow me down, you’ll probably be knocked out so you won’t be able to hear my ingenious plan. The choice is yours mate.” Shinju knew there was no use running away, King was too fast at his normal speed let alone using his stone to enhance it. But Shinju couldn’t let himself be captured, he made a vow a long time ago to guard Taeyeon with his life and if this elaborate plan was supposed to help King capture Taeyeon, he couldn’t let it happen. “I see you’re trying to figure out a way out of this Ghost, but you already know there is no result in this scenario where you actually escape.”

 

Shinju made an attempt to jump through the window and out onto the fire escape, but by the time he attempted to jump, emerald green bars appeared in front of the gap. “You really think I didn’t see that coming mate? I’m a little insulted. After all we’ve been through you still underestimate my abilities. Being safe for all these years has really gone to your head hasn’t it?” King laughed.

“Stop calling me Ghost, that’s not my name. Not anymore.” King began laughing harder at Shinju’s statement.

“Don’t tell me you adopted the man’s real name, have you no shame? First, you steal his life and now his name? And Kim still wondered why I loathed your kind so much.”

“Don’t mention Kim, he was a far better man than you ever were.”

“You’re not wrong mate. He truly was a great man, but that’s not what I strive to be. I strive to be the greatest mage and make sure your kind have been eliminated from this earth. Now come on, I don’t bloody have all day. Get a move on!” King demanded. It was completely hopeless to oppose him and Shinju knew this. Before he conceded himself to King’s will, he had to leave Taeyeon one last gift. “Before I come to you, there’s one last thing I need to leave for Taeyeon.”

“Just hurry the up, would you? I don’t bloody have all day.” Said King. Shinju had written a short letter for Taeyeon long ago that explains what truly happened to her parents, why they had to leave that night and why they were always moving across the country, but he had to swear to never give it to her until the time was right. Given the circumstances, Shinju thought that this day might finally be time for this letter to find its way to Taeyeon’s hands. He left the letter on Taeyeon’s bedside table and returned to the living room where King was waiting. “You trusted me to go into her room alone, how did you know I wouldn’t run?” Shinju asked.

“I didn’t trust you mate, I just knew if you did run I could catch you. Now let’s get going before she comes home. She wouldn’t want to see her mentor being kidnapped now, would she?” King laughed.

 

*Back at school*

It was the afternoon and Taeyeon’s basketball team were excited to get the match going. Sooyoung was in a particularly good mood as she approached her teammates. “Hey Cap, why the huge smile? Did something good happen?” Amber asked curiously.

“Well, I have two announcements to make. First off, Jess can you come up here with me please?” Sooyoung smiled and blushed.

“Sure thing babe.” Jessica smiled, at this point, everyone knew what was going on, but they wanted to play along for the ‘big reveal’.

“It’s official guys, we’re…” The group changed their mind, they wanted to spoil the reveal.

“TOGETHER!!” Screamed the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter