Prelude

Next Gen Magicians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Centuries ago, the world was filled with multitudes of magical creatures that threatened the existence of man. Dragons ruled the mountains, unicorns ruled the land and phoenixes ruled the skies. Countless brave warriors had tried to defeat the beasts, but all had failed. In order to redeem the balance of power, a group of four had created artifacts that would trap the souls of these beasts and strip their life force away.

The mighty four had slain the strongest dragon, unicorn, and phoenix, but their victory was met with an unexpected surprise. They found that the trapped souls of the creatures could be used as a powerful source of magic. Each member chose to follow different paths of magic and create a new generation of magicians to protect the Earth.

The member who used a stone to capture the souls had pursued the art of conjuration. The second member who used a bracelet heirloom followed the path of the elements. The third who used an amulet pursued the teachings of enchanting and finally, the fourth who used an oak wood staff followed the method of runes.

For decades there was peace on Earth and the vast waves of mythical creatures had been pushed to the brink of extinction. But some mages grew hungry for greater power and had discovered the existence of powerful god-like beings known as Divinities. A foolish group decided to try and capture the soul of one of these beings, but the summoned Divinity was far too powerful for capture. Angered by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter