Finale

Flashdrive

11:37pm


The pink curtains of Tiffany's room was flown be the cold evening air as in enters the gloomy room. It's dark, not even a single source of light, except from the beautiful moon light.. Not until when her phone lit up when she received a text from a certain person.

[Taeyeon] : Fany-ah, I'm here. Can I go in?

The pretty girl wiped the tear off her eyes and also the dry tear trail that was left on her cheek.

[Tiffany] : Yes.

Rattling sound of leaves was heard as Taeyeon tries to walk over the bush underneath Tiffany's bedroom window. She's silently thanking Tiffany that her house only has one floor, making it easier to sneak in her room

The window was opened wider than it already was as Taeyeon enters the room quietly. She didn't closed the window fully when her feet have finally touched the floor since she knows that her girlfriend likes the cold evening air.

Still, the room is still dark, only lightened up by the beautiful moon. Taeyeon memorized her girlfriend's room, just a few walks ahead and she's on the bed. She sat down quietly and saw the silhuette of her sad, and lonely girlfriend who's facing the opposite side. She layed down beside her and gave her a warm hug. "Fany-ah" she whispered "please stop crying" she added. The truth is, it breaks her heart a lot. It hurts that everything was fine, after all they've been through. After Nickhun's kidnap scene. Baekhyun's unwanted dare. It is really unexpected that something like this will end everything.

A sniff was heard from the crying girl before she face her girlfriend to hug her back. She buried her face on her girlfriend's chest and inhaled deeply. Trying to capture the wonderful, addicting smell. "I want none of this to happen" she said. They can only whisper, they're too afraid that they might be heard by Tiffany's scary father. "I
..don't want to leave you...ever" she said as she can almost feel herself crying again. But was only stopped by the small girl who was hugging her.

"We can still talk...you know...Facebook...email?...to old fashioned. But worth a shot" Taeyeon said with a fake smile and teary eyes that was hidden by the darkness "Just...never stop contacting me...okay?" she said, trying her hardest to fight the tears that was forming on her eyes as she kiss her girlfriend's head and smelled her soft brownish hair. They stayed like that for a while, being comfortable in each other's arms. Taeyeon ran her fingers through Tiffany's soft hair. She trails it from the top of her head, down to the very tips.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot." Tiffany said.

"I'm missing you already, Fany-ah" Taeyeon said, as she let a tear roll down her cheek in defeat. "Cant I talk to your dad?"

"Appa is scary, Taetae. I tried to fight for you, but he is super angry"

"..."

"Tae"

"..."

"I love you, so much." Tiffany said sadly, not even trying to fight her tears. She just let it all out. "No matter what happens, always remember that. Okay?"

"Why would I not remember that?"

"I don't know..I'm scared"

"Of?"

"The future. Since I will be away...for I dont know how long...you might forget that I love you"

"Fany-ah.." Taeyeon is crying freely this time, she cant fight her tears anymore. She doesn't know why but she's feeling hurt from Tiffany's words. She knows that Tiffany isn't trying to hurt her at any way.

"Just promise me...that no matter what happens in the future.." Tiffany paused for a while, trying to keeo up with her breathing. "you wont forget me...okay?"

"I promise." Taeyeon said as she close her eyes and cries silently. She still feel hurt from all this.

"Is this goodbye?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

"No, I hate goodbyes." Taeyeon said firmly, with her eyes still closed. "goodbyes are only for the people that will leave and will never come back. Are you one of those people?"

"No" Tiffany answered. "I'll come back."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"There will never be goodbyes for us then." Taeyeon said before leaning in to kiss Tiffany. It's a sad kiss, but it's not a goodbye kiss nor a parting kiss. It's a kiss that seals their promise.

The promise that there will never be goodbyes for the two of them.

 

-------

[a/n : SEQUELCOMING SOON!]