Boredom

Mount Olympus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another day in the life of the Gods that are gathered in the community room on Mt Olympus.  Zeus sighed for about the millionth time.  Aphrodite scrowled in his direction, " Zeus, please stop with all of that nonsense, you are giving me wrinkles." and with that Aphrodite started to admire his flawless complexion in his hand mirror again.

Zeus got up and began to pace back and forth,"  So bored....this is soooo boring ""he whined, "what time is it anyway.?'

Aries  came strutting in with his new leather biker jacket.  Aries was  regular visitor amongst the mortals as he loved to watch them fight with each other, "Shouldn't you know what time it is?  Aren't you the God of time or some bull like that?" He asked Zeus.

Zeus shot a small warning lightening bolt at Aries, " Hey stupid, that would be Chronos and he is Roman, last time I checked we were GREEK GODS, Geez A get your mythology right."

Aries flashed a wide charming smile, "Oh yeah, I forget sometimes, "he spun around in a circle."Do you like my jacket better in black, "he snapped his fingers," or red?"

Zeus frowned, "It doesn't matter, you look good no matter what color...At least the mortals don't think of you as an old man with long white hair and a big bushy white beard."  Zeus struck a pose and asked everyone, "Do I look like an old man to any of you."

Everyone ignored him as they are used to hearing him cry about this at least once a day.

Herme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter