To the Mohu World

Reaching through Heaven

 

 

The beautiful red dress landed on Hwayi’s thin body.She brushed it through slowly,feeling more devastating than ever.It was supposed to be her wedding with LiYan one week later.But now,it seems impossible.She has been chosen as MulYuan by state and now,taken hostage in large mansion by sea side.What made her feel more hopeless is that her fiance LiYan gave up on her easily,blinded by the offers that the governor gave.It seems that no one..no one care for her or love her at all.A door bang opened and group of people entered into her room.

 

“Are you ready My Lady?” A servant asked.

 

“Never.”

 

“You will be fine.If you come back a year later,you could even join royal family” She consoled.

 

“I might not.”

 

 

A silence followed.The darkness took over as the men blindfolded her.So this is her fate she thought,as tear rolled down on her cheeks.

 

~~~

 

The sea,as calming as it can be filled with unforeseen danger.The red dress Hwayi is wearing now flying along with the winds.She felt empty.Lifeless.One year...where to? With who?And to return as empty shell to homeland? The feeling of emptiness is worse than fear or sadness.She wobbled to the edge of small boat.

 

“I will decide for my fate. NOT YOU WATER GOD!”

 

 

She jumped into the sea.

 

~~~

 

The heaven is an extravagant place. Everything seems beautiful and filled with peace.Except,Shin Yue feels out of place.He always feels like there is this small “hole” in his heart,that will never fill no matter what he does or how he lives.That’s why he chooses to leave the Heaven and created Mohu world under the sea to live.So as to exclude himself from everything.Still,he has duty as a water god,which he is forced to come to heaven often.Today was more exclusive because it is Peach harvesting party.Every god,all ranks will be present,making him more uncomfortable than ever.

 

“Your highness..” almost everyone greeted him,except for a few highly gods and his parents.Shin Yue smiled gracefully,making some goddesses shaken by his handsomeness.His mother,Havenly Queen approached him,holding some peaches.She gives them to him and then hold his hand dearly.

 

“Are you doing well?”

 

“I am.” He answered.

 

“Still need to go through the punishment every week?” She asked worriedly,which Shin Yue only nodded. He does not want to talk about that matter at all.

 

“Shin Yue,Please.Let’s this matter ends.” The Heavenly Queen reminded him,but he simply ignored her.He tried to change topic but it was interrupted by presence of Yi Shan(the goddess of guardians) and her subordinates Wu Ying(Rain god) and Luo Shan(Moon guardian).Shin Yue,half-heartedly knelt to greet Yi Shan but she stopped him before he does so.

 

“It is not punishment time and actually you are same rank as me,so don’t.” She reminded him.Her voice,full of kindness.Both Yi Shan and Shin Yue are high gods but because of Shin Yue’s punishment,he has to actually go to Deathly Valley(Where Yi Shan lives) to receive punishment from her.They were friends but because of their differences,have been awkward for long.

 

“Yi Shan,please accompany My mother then.I will like to walk around.” He said,as he sneaked away from two worrisome goddesses who will lecture him about accepting MulYuan. The two goddesses looked at each other,they knew they have to take the matter to their hands.Because every punishment Shin Yue faces,deplete his energy,left him in weaken state for a short time.

 

 

~~~

 

In Mohu beach,the connection between deep sea and Mohu world,Mo Ying(healer god) sat beside unconscious Hwayi who he has just saved.He wears a long sad expression,feeling unsure what to do.His heart filled with guilt as if he was hoping that the lady he is seeing is not Hwayi.

 

“Mo Ying! Mo Ying!” Lan Ying(King of merpeople) called out,as he swam across the ocean.His shiny beautiful tail flapping aggressively.He then transformed into human form,running towards Mo Ying along the beach.

 

“So you saved this MulYuan.I was like finding where she is.Wa….This MulYuan is so beautiful! The most beautiful one since past 200 plus days.” He exclaimed as he poked the HwaYi.

 

“sigh...Let’s go.To the palace.” Mo Ying whispered,his mood is not getting better.

 

As both of them walk across the Mohu world,carrying HwaYi,the Shiny light stopped them.Yi Shan,Luo Shan and Wu Ying appeared.They have come to Mohu world without Shin Yue consent to kill new MulYuan,which is HwaYi.Only this can end the punishment that Shin Yue faces every week. The cold glare of Yi Shan is frightening,no wonder she is the goddess of Guardians,the second highest female goddess after Heavenly Queen.

 

“We will do the job for you.Hand her over.” Luo Shan,the moon guardian spoke with authoritative voice.

 

“I,Healer god Mo Ying,only listen to Water god’s order.”

 

“ Mo Ying.Let’s just do our duty.Hand her over.”Rain God Wu Ying intervened.Mo Ying’s face,filled with despise, slowly lay HwaYi on green grass field. Wu Ying took a closer look at her and was shocked to see her.His unusual composed posture is now filled with anxiety.

 

“Do you still want to kill her?...Do so if you wish.”  Mo Ying answered which shocked Lan Ying who has been standing the whole time,observing the whole situation.

 

“Mo Ying! Are you crazy? Master will be so angry!” lan Ying reminded him but everyone ignored his reminder.

 

“Let’s do it.” Goddess of Guardians ordered.Yi Shan and Wu Jing held up their hands,ready to take the souls out of HwaYi.Meanwhile,moon guardian stopped Mo Ying and Lan Ying.After three out of seven souls of HwaYi have been destroyed,Shin Yue appeared,shocked to see the scene in his world.He stopped them swiftly using his divine power.Born as one of the most powerful god ever,Yi Shan and Wu Jing failed to proceed.

 

“In my world,the pact that I made with My Father,I am the true god here.How dare you three make a scene here?!” He shouted,making Luo Shan(Moon guardian) shivered with fear.

 

“Shin Yue.It was my order..Queen mother knows it too.Let’s just kill her and end your interaction with mortals.” Yi Shan explained.

 

“This is the law of Mohu world that no killing is allowed.Be it mortals or not.Yi Shan.You are in my territories.Abide my law.”

 

“But if you don’t end interaction with mortals,you still have to go through punishment.That’s the law that all gods have to abide.You know..it is okay.Okay to kill a moral for the sake of..”

 

“I said NO! LEAVE!” Shin Yue shouted again,his voice echoed through the whole Mohu world.Disappointed,Yi Shan,Wu Jing and Luo Shan Apparate,but before they do so,Wu Jing glanced at unconcious HwaYi yet again.

 

~~~

 

“Revive her and send her back to mortal world by tonight.” Shin Yue ordered,as if he doesn’t care about her at all.

 

“Three of her souls are out..”Hwa Shan examined unconscious Hwayi. “That’s mean...she will not survive crossing ocean dividing Mohu and mortal world.”

 

“So she will be killed?”Lan Ying asked curiously.Shin Yue is still not looking at Hwayi,busy with adjusting his long clothes.”No killing allowed.How many times do I have to tell you all..” He murmured,his voice filled with tiredness.Yes.He is tired of repeating this numerous of time.

 

“What should we do then?” Lan Ying asked.

 

“Keep her in Mohu world till she recovers...That will take days.” Healer god said in mono tone.His word kind of shocked Shin Yue who now realised the seriousness of the whole matter.He then approached HwaYi and looked at her pale face.He feels weird,as if there is raining in his heart which he deemed as dry land.

 

 

~~~

Characters List

 

Male lead : Shin Yue

(He is the water god,youngest son of heavenly king)

 

Female lead : Hwa Yi

(Commoner who was forced to be MulYuan)

 

~Other Leads~

Males

1)Lan Ying

(The king of merpeople)

2)Mo Ying

(Healer god)

3)Wu Ying

(Rain god)

 

Females

1)Hwa Shan

(The White fairy)

 

2)Yi Shan

(Goddness of Guardians)

 

3)Luo Shan

(Guardian of Moon)