In Japan

Woogyu Canon Prompts (2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun laughed from his seat by the door as Sunggyu frowned at him. He hadn’t thought he’d be able to be more pissed at Woohyun, but Woohyun’s silly laughter was proving him wrong.

“Hyung, you should see what Inspirits are saying about you and I being in Japan.” He laughed again but Sunggyu didn’t answer him as he lay on his hospital bed, thinking of ways to punish Woohyun. “Oh, hyung, someone thinks it’s because of your injury. Inspirits send their sympathies. They say you should get well soon.”

“They don’t know what’s wrong with me.” Sunggyu said.

“They think it’s because of your ribs.” Woohyun continued reading. “Some of them think Infinite V is recording in Japan. Now, wouldn’t that be the best surprise if we appear in Seoul with a whole album, just for Inspirits?”

If I don’t kill you first, Sunggyu thought, pulling the covers up to his neck as he watched the television and tried to shut Woohyun out.

“Some of them are really worried. Hyung, you should post something. Here.” He tossed a shirt at Sunggyu. “Wear that, let’s post a selca-”

“You’re not having with anyone till I get better.” Sunggyu stated as Woohyun’s whole body went stiff. Slowly, very slowly, he turned his head till he was looking at Sunggyu.

“Huh?” He asked.

“I said,” Sunggyu began.

“You’re not the boss of me.”

“I’m in a ing hospital, Namu!”’ He said angrily.

“How is that my fault?”

“YOU BROKE MY YOU !” Sunggyu shouted as Woohyun bolted out of his seat so that he could loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter