Airport Shenanigans

Woogyu Canon Prompts (2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was being unnecessarily cagey about his face. Sunggyu wondered why.  Every time he tried to look Woohyun in the face, he’d turn around. When they got into the van, Woohyun sat in front alone. And then when they got out at the airport, Woohyun put on his sunshades. Even though it was evening.

“What are you doing?” Sunggyu asked, irritated. “Take those off.”

“Nope.” Woohyun said, smiling cheekily as he waltzed right in as if it was normal to wear shades with the sun down.

As they waited for their flight, Sunggyu kept trying to look in his face, but Woohyun always danced out of reach, shifting like a coy and green like the devil.

But then Sunggyu struck luck as they were standing in wait, because Woohyun had just walked up to a wall and was a few inches from the corner. So Sunggyu moved in, caging him in.

“Take the shades off.” He said.

“Why is this so important to you?”

“I want to see your eyes.”

“I want to see your mouth but you’re wearing a damn mask.”

“You’re being silly.” Sunggyu said, practically in Woohyun’s face.

“Excuse me.” Woohyun said, backing up and hitting the wall behind him. “You’re in my personal space.” (Chelsie, 2017)

“Take off the shades, Hyunie!”

“Take off the mask.”

Sighing, Sunggyu pulled off the mask. Immediately he did, Woohyun smiled and gave him a light peck on his lips.

“Urgh.” Howon groaned from behind them. “You’re in pub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter