INTRODUCTION

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  People everywhere.. students bumping on to each other searching for their rooms. Teacher's fake smiles waiting outside their class rooms. Different squads waiting and talking to each other. People already starting drama during the first day. 

 

 

  Seulgi is one of those people that don't really care about others. She's not popular but not a loner either. Well, people say that she's more interesting than entertaining. She's bubbly but boring. However, she's an eyecatcher. People always want to dig their noses on her. They want to know more about her. She's that person you won't see making an effort in class but still get a good grades. 

 

  She's very secretive, even to her friends. That would sometimes be the reason they would have an arguement. People say she's a snob but other say otherwise. 

 

SEULGI's POV

"Hey KangSseul!" 

"Sup Olaf?" I replied while getting my US History book out of my locker.

"Ew.. History in first period? Totally suits you man. How's summer?" She said while laughing and patting my back.

"Sure Wan. Summer? .." I replied shortly.

"Dude, forget about the past okay? She might be in one of your classes so just act civil." She winked and continue "Plus, it's junior year! Just go with the flow and you might find someone new."

"We broke up just this summer Wendy. I can't just forget about her, I loved her a lot." I said as I put my book in my bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter