Smell

Cotton candy

Hakyeon laugh out loud when Wonshik made a face to him, "I didn't smell that bad!" He complained as he tried to sniff himself all over. "I smell...." he paused, thinking the right word "okay?" the words came out more like a question.

Hakyeon continued to laugh until he lost his breath. After he's done laughing at Wonshik he finally said what he really meant, "No, I mean. You smelled okay, for us. But if you're going out with a girl you should spray some perfume"

He continued grinning, "really."

••••

They ended their practice quite early that night, hence they get to be in the dorm before 11 pm. Which was unusual for them, because they usually would only get to go back at the dorm only after 1am. But today is different, their practice went so well that the teacher gave them permission to go back early to rest. All of them went straight back to the dorm.

Hakyeon sniffed around the dorm after finished cleaning the kitchen. He followed the smell and arrived at the living room. He continued sniffing, searching for the smell that's been bothering him for a few minutes now. After sniffing here and there he finally found where does the smell came from.

"Hyuk!!" He called the younger of the group who were lying lazily on the couch, playing with his phone.

"Yeah?" Hyuk responded, not even bother to look at Hakyeon.

"Wash your feet. Please" he command. "I can't stand the smell ugh"

Hakyeon always had a sensitive nose compared to everyone. He does not complain if the dorm was untidy or when things are unorganized​ but he really can't stand it when the dorm smelled. It makes him feels unsettled. 

Hyuk sniffed his feet, "it doesn't smell that bad hyung. Chill" he said and proceed to play with his phone. "I'll wash it when I bath later" he continued. Since the dorm only have two toilets, they have to take turn when using it. For now, it's Hongbin's turn and Hyuk does not have any other choice than waiting patiently.

"It is that bad! Go. Wash. It. Now!! I don't care if you have to use the kitchen's sink or whatever. Just wash it. Gosh!" Hakyeon demanded as he pushed Hyuk off the couch. 

•••

"Hyung you always complains about our smell, but among us who smells the best?" Hongbin suddenly ask one day. They were in the car on the way to the photoshoot studio.

"Hmmm" Hakyeon took a while to think.

He turned his face to look at each of the member. "Hyuk smells like kids. You know, kids growing up. They moved a lot and sweats a lot." He described and Hyuk shrugged. 

He looked at Hongbin who's next to him, "You just smelled like plain and clean"

Hongbin frowned, he does not understand what Hakyeon meant. "Wtf does that suppose to mean??"

Hakyeon ignored him and continued his words. "Ravi... You know he's the laziest person to wash so I'm skipping him"

"I'm hurt. Seriously." Wonshik huffed. He turned his head to Jaehwan before continuing, "I did wash!! Right, Jaehwan hyung?"

Jaehwan made a face, "what? How the heck I would know"

Hakyeon then turned to look at Jaehwan, "Jaehwan eh... I don't really like his perfume. But it's not that bad though, still smells good"

Finally, he focused on Taekwoon. "I don't know but maybe I'll choose Taekwoon. Maybe because he's older than all of you, he seemed to take care of his self more" Hakyeon said as he smiled at the said man. 

Taekwoon throw his eyes out of the window, looking at the roadside instead. Words can't describe how flattered he was, hearing his name being mention. He never thought that Hakyeon would choose him comparing to others.

"Blegh of course you like his scent the most since you're in love with him!" Hongbin spatted. Still not happy about Hakyeon's comment about his smell earlier.

Hakyeon chuckled. "I love you guys all the same okay?"

•••

Taekwoon marched into Hakyeon's room as soon as he arrived in the dorm. He searched for the slightly shorter man and saw Hakyeon playing with his ipad on his bed. "Oh, Taekwoon!" Hakyeon greeted Taekwoon happily as he saw the man.

"My team won!" Taekwoon informed, a proud smile on his face as he walked nearing Hakyeon. Hakyeon mouthed a 'congratulations!' before complaining that he should have come to watch but he did not because Taekwoon did not let him to. Taekwoon never let him come. He said that he can't focus and play well if Hakyeon were there. 

The had a small mouth fight about why Hakyeon cannot come to his games for a couple minutes before Taekwoon decided to change the topic. "What are you doing?" Taekwoon asked as he sat next to Hakyeon. He didn't lay on Hakyeon's bed, instead on the floor. He hasn't bath yet, Hakyeon would nagged if he laid on Hakyeon's clean(?) bed.

"Nothing" Hakyeon replied, his eyes turns toward the small screen. A smell suddenly caught his intention, he starts to sniffs around. "You haven't bath yet?" He asked, looking at Taekwoon, realising that Taekwoon is still wearing his jersey from the game before.

"Nope. Why?"

Hakyeon shook his head. "Nothing. You just smelled like... Nevermind" he stopped halfway. He's not going to complain since half of him love it when Taekwoon smelled like this. 

"Tell me" Taekwoon insisted.

"Hmmm" Hakyeon closes his eyes and sniffed again. "Sweats... Like a lot. You sweat a lot don't you"

"Of course. I'm playing football of course I'll be sweaty" Taekwoon stated the obvious.

"Nevermind, I like a healthy boyfriend" Hakyeon snickered. Yes, Taekwoon smelled healthy... with sweats and whatnot. He faked a cough before continuing his words, "And hmmm... Field. Like the smelled of the grass. Sports. You know that 'sports' kinda smell when you went to the stadium"

"Oh" Taekwoon nodded. "So you don't like it?"

Hakyeon frowned. "I didn't say that"

"So if I told you to hug me now, would you hug me?" Taekwoon asked, spreading his hand waiting for Hakyeon to accept the hug.

"Yea sure..." Hakyeon made a troubled face, "but you're dirty. I already took a bath so I don't want to get dirty" Hakyeon explained. Seriously, he would hug Taekwoon but he's not in the mood to get dirty. The idea of him having to take a bath again really tiring him.

"You don't love me" Taekwoon pouted like a child. "You said you like my scent the most yet you won't even hug me"

"Oh god, Taekwoon" Hakyeon sighed as he put his ipad away. "I'll hug you as long as you want once you're clean" he promised.

"Then it's not the same! Come on, hug me...." Taekwoon whined like a baby, gaining an annoyed glare from Hakyeon.

"If you get dirty then we could take a bath together" he continued coaxing.

Hakyeon made a face before he finally let out a soft chuckled. He scooted closer to Taekwoon slowly while mumbling "you really are unbelievable" and hugged the dirty man. He sniffed Taekwoon's scent before frowning a bit.

"You really do sweats like crazy huh" he comments and Taekwoon laugh out loud in the hug. Taekwoon suddenly stand up and lift Hakyeon's up, making Hakyeon yelp a little.

"Let's take a bath" Taekwoon announced as he walks heading to the bathroom, carrying Hakyeon bridal style. 

 

*A/N*

It's been a long time since I last updated right? I'm sorry but life has been so hard and I've been really busy and tired TT But anyways, here's one chapter since it's been so long! For those who have requested, I'm working on it but I don't know when it'll be done. My finals is just around the corner and I need to study so yeah :') I hope you guys enjoy this chapter while I gone mia again. I'll be back in January next year! :)