Cook

Cotton candy

Taekwoon made a huge mistake.

Not just a mistake, he must be crazy for doing that.

Even if the food Hakyeon had cooked tasted so bad that he couldn't swallowed it, he should have just eat it. He shouldn't made a super disgusted face and spit that food out.

Well, Hakyeon did try his best. At least he cooks when everyone was tired. Taekwoon should have appreciated that. He sighs. Why is he so stupid?

He shakes Hakyeon's body carefully as the latter was lying on the bed, facing the wall and not Taekwoon like usual. "Hakyeonie", he called. He scoot closer to Hakyeon and catch that latter smaller body frame into a hug, "I'm sorry". He apologized.

Hakyeon made a noise. He pushed Taekwoon away. He felt humiliated with Taekwoon's reaction on his food thirty minutes before. Maybe that food was not tasty but Taekwoon didn't have to act like it's the worst food in the world. It's true that all five members acted that way but to be honest he hope at least Taekwoon would eat that food. But instead, that guy just spit out the food and refused to eat it. Who wouldn't get sad over things like that?

He's Hakyeon's boyfriend for god's sake, but don't even bother to act like one!

Taekwoon tried again, this time he gave a pepper kiss to Hakyeon's neck while muttering sorry and a few promises, "next time I'll eat whatever foods you make"

 

 


••••••

 

 

 

"Hyung? Again? Who the heck let him enter the kitchen?" Hongbin whispered carefully to Taekwoon's ear, he didn't want Hakyeon to hear that. Taekwoon just shrugged as he kept silent, waiting for the food to be served.

"Ah, Jaehwan. You're back? come and sit. I'm cooking fried rice today" Hakyeon greeted Jaehwan happily as he saw the latter walks into the kitchen.

Jaehwan made a troubled face, "errr". He's just wanted to get a drink, not expecting to see everyone in the kitchen getting ready to eat. Thankfully he already ate before going back home.He knows what Hakyeon's foods taste like. Not that he was complaining. It's just... maybe he would prefer not eating it. "I...."

"Faster! SIT!" Hakyeon ordered strictly, but still smiling. What's scarier than that?!

Hyuk who was already there pulled Jaehwan to sit beside him. "Hyung, just bear it"

After five minutes, the food finally done. The four of them look at the fried rice. It smells good but the colour seems a little off. Some says do not get fooled by a food's smells. The smell doesn't really represents how the food's savor.

"Come on, don't feel shy" Hakyeon said as he joined them, taking a sit. He grab a spoonful of the fried rice and turns to Taekwoon, "Taek, say AAAAA"

Everyone looks at Taekwoon with a pitied look. Taekwoon swear he could see how Hongbin eyes shakes looking at the spoon. 

Taekwoon gulped his saliva before opening his mouth, doing what Hakyeon asked him to do.

Hakyeon shoved the fried rice into Taekwoon's mouth and cheered happily as he saw him chewed and swallowed the food. "How was it?" He asked excitedly.

Taekwoon tried to smile. Salty. Too much salt! "I-It's good" 

"Really? Yyeaayy" Hakyeon clapped his hand and made a super happy face. It's the first time ever Taekwoon complimented the food he made.

Taekwoon nodded. It's okay, he is willing to sacrifice this much just to make Hakyeon happy. Just for Hakyeon. 

Plus, it's not like he's going to die because of the awful taste, "Come on kids, eat" he turned his head to the other three.

They look at him in horror. Hongbin made a face like he wanted to asked, are the food safe to eat? Taekwoon gestured a yes and 'eat it or I'll kill all of you'. 

Jaehwan is the first to eat that fried rice, he made a face while chewing. He wanted to spit out the food but he didn't as he saw how Taekwoon and Hakyeon were looking at him. Hakyeon with excitement while Taekwoon look like he's ready to kill him if he made any comment that will hurt Hakyeon.

After one tasteful of the fried rice he stand up, "Hyung this is the best fried rice I've ever taste! I love the texture and the taste." Jaehwan made a thumbs up to Hakyeon.

"But I'm actually already eaten. And to be honest, I'm really really full right now. But it's really good. I swear. Thank you for the food!!!" he explained. Jaehwan stand up and leave the kitchen in a hurry, not giving Hakyeon a chance to reply.

Hakyeon gaze at Jaehwan, something's fishy here.

Taekwoon laughed awkwardly, he patted Hakyeon's shoulder to draw Hakyeon's attention back, "anyways! Let's eat!"

Hakyeon nodded and mutter a small 'yeah'. He then turned his face and stared at the food he made, is it bad? Does the food taste bad?  Taekwoon noticed the changed face of Hakyeon. Jaehwan gonna get it. He's going to kill Jaehwan tonight.

"it taste better than last time! You've improve!!" Taekwoon said, wanted to cheer Hakyeon up. 

"Really?" Hakyeon smiled as he look at the other two. Hongbin and Hyuk gulped the food without chewing it and nods their head in agreement.

 


  •••••• 

 

 

"Seriously, hyung. How the heck did you manage to eat everything? I can't even chew that fried rice.  Even from the smell you can guess it taste awful" Hongbin complains that night when they both sat together at the living room.

The others have their schedule. Jaehwan with his musical practice, Ravi is at the company making music like usual, Hakyeon said he's going to sleep early thus he's already in the room. Hyuk probably going out with his friends. 

"You know what they say..." he stops for a while, thinking of the right word, "when you love someone you'll do whatever to make them happy"

Hongbin made a face. So, his hyung is turning to some cringe worthy old man now?

"Like even when the food they made taste awful" Taekwoon continues, "just said it was tasty. Just to make them happy. Plus, Hakyeon did made an effort to walk in the kitchen and prepare food for us, despite his busy schedules."

Hongbin nodded. Point taken.

"and someone told me to compliment whatever your partner did or you'll end up sleeping outside" Taekwoon finally said. He almost had to sleep on the couch the last time he complaint about Hakyeon's food.

Hongbin frowned, "aww hyung you just ruined the whole thing. I almost tear up hearing you words before"

 


-----A/N-----

Have you heard the news?! VIXX LR is having a comeback!! I. AM. SO. EXCITED.  (Hakyeon is probably preparing a few things to support vixx lr's comeback, I mean we all know he's vixx lr number one fans!!!)

So I actually was listening to Vixx LR's songs this afternoon (and their appearance at AS4U damn that one never gets old. I laugh everytime I watch it) and then out of nowhere the news came out and I was like "HOLYSHIIT". It gave me goosebumps! Like seriously!!!