Emotional Hakyeon

Cotton candy

It was saturday, and Hakyeon have a day off. He finally get to be lazy all day without thinking about works or anything. He had planned to spend the day with his dongsaengs, maybe watching movies or something. But however his hope to have bonding days with the dongsaengs being shattered into pieces when everyone declined, saying that they have their own plans.

"Jaehwan, let's-"

"oh hyung, I'm late. I have date with Jin and Sandeul bye bye"

"Wonshikkie-"

"Hyung I'm going to the company, had some composing to do sorry!"

"Hyogiee"

"I'm joining Hongbin hyung playing overwatch at Gongchan hyung's dorm bye bye"

"How about Taek-"

"I saw Taekwoon hyung heading out this morning. He said he has musical rehearsal or something I can't remember" Hongbin telled him before heading out.

Hakyeon sighs. When was the last time vixx spend their time leisurely together? He can't even remember that. Almost all the time they only gathered for practices or recording songs. It's like they only attached with each other because of work and not more than that. 

Of course Hakyeon never thought his vixx is only for his work, obviously their relationship are more than that. He love them like how he loves his family. Why they aren't treating him like one. Hakyeon pouted. Whatever I'm going to sleep until tomorrow.

He head to his room disappointingly. He don't even take breakfast as he lose appetite thinking about the busy kids.

After sleeping for four hours, Hakyeon woke up. No matter how hard he rolled here and there on the bed, he can't force himself to sleep back. Maybe even his body are already tired of sleeping.

Hakyeon grab his laptop. He surf the internet, looking for something to watch.



 

.....


 

After one and a half hours

Hakyeon walk weakly to the kitchen.

He was still crying.

Somehow, his tears can't stop coming down.

His eyes are now all red and puffy.

But he still can't stop crying.

He looks for anything to eat in the kitchen, but there's nothing. "There's not even a single food they left me alone without food what a cruel kids.. sobs sobs" he cried.

He open the cabinet and find a pack of ramen. "I wish Taekwoon was here to cook the ramen for me huwaaa"

and so there he is, cooking ramen while crying. 

"Why am I so emotional today, tsk tsk" He said to himself while wiping out the flowing tears.

Hakyeon always have this habit talking to himself loudly when he's alone. At least he don't feel that lonely when he does that. "What a sad life" he cried again while waiting for the water to boil.

Suddenly Hakyeon heard some noises from the front. "Cool, now I even start imagining things" he said. "I must felt so lonely that my head started to imagine things"

"Yah, why are you crying?" Hakyeon turn around as he heard the voice. I thought there's no one at home...

"Taekwoon?" he wipe his tears. "What are you doing here? Don't you have musical practice?"

Taekwoon approach Hakyeon that was standing infront of he stove.

"The practice ended early today. Why are you crying?" He take a look at what Hakyeon been cooking.

"I wanted to cook ramen but I'm not good at it, it'll taste bad I'm getting emotional..." Hakyeon explained. Magically, his tears stop flowing as he saw Taekwoon.

Taekwoon patted Hakyeon's head softly, "what kind of reason is that? Let me do it. Go sit at the front"

Hakyeon smile happily and give a room to Taekwoon to make the ramen. "Thanks!" He gave Taekwoon a small hug and heads to the living room. He watches the TV while waiting for Taekwoon.

After five minutes Taekwoon joined Hakyeon in the living room with two bowls of ramen.

"Oh, you're eating too"

"What? Do you expect I'm going to cook only for you?"

"Hehe thank you"

"Whatever. Anyways, what makes you cry in the first place? I believe ramen is not the main reason" Taekwoon started to ask. He himself was a little worried seeing Hakyeon cried, in the kitchen while cooking ramen on top of that. Hakyeon is a cheerful type of guy, so seeing him crying was something rare for Taekwoon. 

"Oh, I watched Miracle in cell no. 7, damn that movie are seriously so good but so freaking sad"

"Seriously... you watched it multiple times already and still crying after watching it? Why do you watch it if you know you're going to cry?"

"Don't judge me, that movie are good. I told you didn't I?"

"Seriously, people will think you're masochists if you keep watching the movie and cry over and over again"

"Whatever"
 

After finishing the ramen, Hakyeon bring the two bowls to the sink and wash it. Taekwoon already cook, so it's his responsibility to clean right? He also make sure the kitchen are clean before heading back to the living room.

He took a sit and suddenly hug Taekwoon who was sitting comfortably on the couch, playing with his phone.

Taekwoon ignored him at first, he is used to Hakyeon leaning on him, but somehow... after awhile Hakyeon starts to poke, pinch, hug and whatever he can to disturb Taekwoon. "Stop it. Can't you watch the TV quietly?" Taekwoon scoot to the end of the couch, parting himself from Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon pouted. He sit quietly and watch the tv. But it only lasts for ten minutes before he move closer to Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn't notice at first because he was so into his phone. Hakyeon fastly, before Taekwoon can push him, hugs Taekwoon.

"Now this is better" he stated and hug Taekwoon tighter. Have he mention that hugging Taekwoon is one of the best thing in the world?

Taekwoon glanced, "What is? What-"

"I suddenly feel the needs to cuddle with someone after crying" Hakyeon cut in.

Taekwoon wanted to complain, but after a while, he thought, maybe this time he'll let it go.  He patted Hakyeon's back softly.

Hakyeon smiled and slowly closing his eyes. This is comfortable.