Sweatshirt

Cotton candy

Taekwoon have been searching for his sweatshirt for an hour now. He's pretty sure that he put that sweatshirt somewhere around his bedroom. Well, he searched for it everywhere ; but it's nowhere to be found.

He could just wear another sweatshirt, he have plenty of it anyway but that one is his favorite.

"Hyuk-ah, have you seen hyung's red sweatshirt?" He ask Hyuk when he saw the latter passing by his bedroom.

Hyuk stopped and glanced at Taekwoon, "Nope. Go ask Hakyeon hyung. Last week was his turn to do the laundry so maybe he'll know" Hyuk explained.  "Ah. Okay! Thanks!" He muttered before taking steps to Hakyeon's bedroom. Hyuk nodded.

Taekwoon knock three times, but Hakyeon did not respond. "Hakyeon!" He called and knocked again.

"Hakyeon??" Taekwoon pulled the doorknob. It's not like he was trespassing right? He already knocked... so.... yeah, whatever. (Besides hakyeon will never get mad at Taekwoon for little things like this) Taekwoon easily open the door as it was not lock.

"Hakyeon...?" He called Hakyeon softly when he spotted a figure on the bed. Oh, hakyeon was sleeping. No wonder.

Hakyeon slowly open his eyes as he heard his name being called. He turns his body around, searching for the voice that's been calling him and saw Taekwoon at the door "Huh? Oh? Taek? What are you...."

Taekwoon approach Hakyeon and sat at the end of the bed, "I'm searching for my-" Hakyeon sit up and lean on the bed's head, looking at Taekwoon with a tired smile and Taekwoon suddenly noticed the sweatshirt he's been searching for are hanging nicely on Hakyeon's body as the comforter that's been covering hakyeon fell. "hey you're wearing it!!"

Hakyeon startled a little when Taekwoon suddenly talk in a loud volume "Too loud Taek, you're too loud. Come here" he pulled Taekwoon to lie down with him and fastly, before Taekwoon could even elude he capture taekwoon and hug him.

"now it feels better. I'm super tired now, so let me sleep" he muttered softly before closing his eyes again.

Hakyeon always love hugging Taekwoon, especially while sleeping. There are times when he can't sleep, he would go to Taekwoon's bedroom (secretly of course, because sleeping Taekwoon does not wake up even there's a bomb exploded) and slowly, hugged Taekwoon. He believe that by hugging Taekwoon when sleep would make himself sleep and rest better. Because Hakyeon always thought that Taekwoon was so warm, soft and fluffy. Even his favorite pillow couldn't beat Taekwoon's.

"Before you sleep..." Taekwoon speak again

Hakyeon didn't bothered to open his eyes, "hmmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmmm"

"Why are you wearing my shirt"

"Hmmm... Well...." Hakyeon yawn. He was really sleepy but this living pillow are bothering his sleep.

"Well?"

He tighten his hug on Taekwoon, "You're so busy nowadays, so I kinda missed you so I stole your sweatshirt. It smells like you. I like it. And it'd super soft... And..." Hakyeon's voice become slower and slower as he slowly drifting back to sleep. Thus he can't even finish his words.

"And?" Taekwoon ask, waiting for Hakyeon to continue. He pokes Hakyeon, "Hakyeon?"

Hakyeon didn't give a respond. Taekwoon could even hear Hakyeon's soft snore now. Maybe Hakyeon is tired. He caress softly Hakyeon's soft cheeks. He noticed how tired Hakyeon's face are now.

"Hmmm?" Hakyeon stirred when he feel someone's touching his cheeks.

I'll let you go this time. Taekwoon patted Hakyeon's back gently back to sleep, "Nevermind. Sleep, sleep"