Do you know a Cat Breeder?

Somewhere In My Sleep [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HELLLLOOOOO MY ASTRAL BABIES! I'm so, so, so, so, so very sorry for the late update! I just lost my will to write this story for a while and then Writer's block got the best of me. But I'm back now! Sorry for the short update. After I finish my CEO Baekhyun AU (trust that's going to be kind of short-ish lol) I promise to focus on this fic. But after this update, I'm taking a semi-hiatus from this fic okay? But I WILL FINISH THIS, I PROMISE!!!

BTW, this is the chapter where I revealed the Pen name OC use. I will never reveal her real name though. You will know the reason in the future chapters. Just be patient. :P

Alsooo, recently I’ve been used to writing in 2nd person POV and this fic is written in First person. If you see some lines with 2nd person POV, please forgive me. I will proofread this again soon. It’s  currently 3:32 AM and I’m groggy af lmfaoooo.

Sorry for that, here's the story update now!!!

 

 

“Do you know anyone who breeds cats?” I blurt out randomly as I was wrapping up on proofreading my latest draft of the 3rd short story I was writing for SM. I’ve been researching about cats on my free time for 5 days now and can’t stop.

“What?” Ahyoung asks.

“I said, do you know anyone who bree—“ Before I could even finish my sentence, Ahyoung cuts me off completely.

“I heard you the first time,” Ahyoung said, matter-of-factly.

“Then why did you even ask what?” I scoffed at my friend who was watching a recorded episode of her current favorite drama on my television.

“Why would you want to know if I know a cat breeder?” She asks, more of accused me as if I said something illegal or something really, really taboo.

“I’m planning to get a cat,” I answered her with a big smile on my face. I’m not even looking at her to see me smiling, but I still did.

“You’re planning to what?” I look at Ahyoung pausing her drama on the television and snapped her neck my way. She never pauses when she’s marathon-ing something. Her gaze was strong and full of questions and it’s almost scaring me. Is it too late to regret and take back what I asked her? I guess so…

“You heard me clearly. You’re not deaf right?” I joked.

“Why would you?” It was the only thing that came out of .

“Uhm… B—because I w—want a cat?” I was also wasn’t sure of my answer, but I can’t tell her why I needed a cat. She might think that I finally lose the last screw that was barely hanging off on my head. I’m not crazy… yet… right?

“Since when did you like cats or any animal for that matter?” Ahyoung’s eyes were so wide, it’s almost the same size as golf balls.

“Since… Last week, I guess.” I shrugged my shoulders once and return my eyes to the computer. I hit the ‘save’ button and exited t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter