Kimchi Fried Rice

Somewhere In My Sleep [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stay afloat there not moving, afraid that he will act violently if you did. You can feel your heart beat going crazy, about to jump out of your ribcage. You didn’t know it’s possible since you’re just a mere ghost but that’s a sign that you are, indeed, still alive. He was still transfixed to where you were floating and you’re still not moving. But after a few minutes, you heard him sigh; you dare not look at him just yet.

“That was a weird dream…” When he mentioned those words to himself, you looked at him and he is now crawling out of his bed. He grumbles to himself as he wore his black slippers lazily.

“He can’t see me now.” You sigh in relief silently and followed him outside. Good thing he left his bedroom door open, you’re still not comfortable going through walls even though you have done it already. You’re still not used to these new things you’re currently experiencing.

“Why are you guys still awake? It’s 2 AM.” Kyungsoo questions no one in particular as he was pouring himself a glass of water. Before he drinks it, you saw his eyebrows thread and he shakes his head as if trying to remember something.

“I’m trying to convince them that they can’t beat me in this game.” You looked to your left and saw Chanyeol and Suho were engrossed in a video game, shouting cries of random ‘yahs’ and other curses while violently shaking the controllers of a gaming console they were using. Sehun was the only one looking at Kyungsoo as he was not playing the game along the two older males.
“Why are you still awake?” He countered Kyungsoo’s question.

“I was sleeping. I just woke up from a dream and got thirsty.” He answered the younger man after a loud sigh of quenched thirst after downing the tall glass of water in one swift gulp.

“Was it a wet dream, Hyung?” Sehun wiggled his thick eyebrows up and down knowingly.

“Shut up Sehun!” Kyungsoo shot the younger boy with a menacing look for a moment before his eyes fall into a soft retreat. Sehun felt his friend’s unease and stood up from where he was seated to comfort Kyungsoo.

“Are you okay?” He asks Kyungsoo who was now putting out ingredients from the fridge.

“Are you hungry, I suddenly can’t sleep?” He busied himself, ignoring the Younger's inquiry. You lowered yourself to their level to have a closer look at Kyungsoo and your heart swells from the stress you know he is currently feeling.

“Are you okay???” He asked again, more stern this time. Sehun locked Kyungsoo’s wrist inside his hand and he stopped and sighed again for the nth time tonight.

“Yeah… Just a little tired, that’s all.” He smiled assuringly and by the looks of it, the younger one bought it and let him do what he wants to do.

“Then why don’t you go back to sleep?” The taller one purses his lips in a fine line and climbs up the kitchen counter as he watches Kyungsoo prepare the ingredients.

“I can’t sleep anymore. What do you want to eat?” Kyungsoo looks up at Sehun with a small smile; you notice his heart-shaped mouth is not quite heart-shaped today. You thought maybe you disturbed his sleep.

“What are you planning on cooking?” Sehun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter