29th Floor

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Come again...?

She gets into my radar,

he gets me coffee and cigar.

Let us tell you a not-so horror story,

but just the fact that it was not her in her body.

 

When Mr. Jeon was convicted for a murder he had never done, his desperate las request to his son, Jeon Wonwoo, was for him to go ask the... dead...?!

 

CHARACTER RELATIONS

A Letter from Payukoornz:

Well hello potential subbies! Payukoornz right here!

We've seen that there isn't much Blackpink x Seventeen story around here so we decided to write one hehehe.

Oh and it's gonna be more comedic and crack-ish rather than serious and angsty and such and such cuz our writer Panda-nim is feeling more comedic these days... yeah she's always weird anyway.

Well, enjoy!

 

COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY PAYUKOORNZ

Follow our instagram: payukoornz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

This story belongs to Payukoornz. You are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

 

DISCLAIMER

This story is a mere fiction. Any similarity is merely coincidence. We do not intend to slander anyone, especially members of Seventeen and Blackpink, throughout the story, nor did we intend to benefit commercially. This story was made for a stress-release purpose, nothing more, nothing less. We love both Blackpink and Seventeen whole-heartedly. Thank you. Have a good day.

 

All Artworks Credit: 

 

Layout coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes

 

 

 

payukoornz
[29th Floor] Will be updating tonight or tomorrow morning!