Not My Type

You're Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This guy wasn't Baekhyun's type at all. 

It was not like he was ugly, but honestly, he was not what Baekhyun imagined as handsome. Way too big ears, with curly hair on top of the head which had certainly seen better days. He was so tall that it hurt Baekhyun's neck when he looked up at him, which was something that annoyed the smaller one a lot. 

Straining his neck to have a conversation was bull. He was simply not his type, enough said.

The guy was hopeless, sitting there with a huge grin as he played with the bottlecap of his opened beer. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

What the hell was he doing?

He was a bit too harsh in his movements though, and flicked it away under the table. He yelped in surprise and ducked under the table to pick it up, ending up hitting his head hard on his way up. 

Baekhyun sighed and rested his face on his arm, wondering for the hundredth time why he had said yes to this blind date.


"He's harmless and cute. Like a giant puppy. You'll like him!"

 

But Baekhyun didn't like him, at all. He had made it very clear that he wasn't interested in dating again, and at least not dating a puppy-like guy. Baekhyun could only stare in wonder at the giant in front of him, burning himself on the food as he ate too quickly. 

The man grinned at him, tears noticeable in his eyes from the pain. 

Baekhyun took another sip of his beer and tried not to roll his eyes. He couldn't believe he would waste away a free night for this awkward date. 

The atmosphere between them was weird and tense. The man seemed to be nervous there he sat, now trying to clean up the mess he made when he pushed his glass by accident. Baekhyun couldn't help letting a smile appear on his lips. This would might not be the best date, but he figured it could be fun to be drinking with this awkward man.

He was after all a bit funny, in a weird clumsy way.

So after they had finished their food, they drank. They drank a lot. 

Baekhyun didn't even remember what they talked about. 
He remembered he laughed a lot, giggling like a little school girl of the lame jokes he was served. 

Beer after beer, shots and more shots.  A bunch of drinks with funny, pink umbrellas. 

He could barely see straight at the end. His date doubled in his vision as they drunk even more. Baekhyun remembered the waiter served them dessert. 

Chocolate cake with strawberries. 

It had tasted delicious, and he vaguely remembered the kiss that followed after to be just as sweet as the strawberry sauce. 

Baekhyun wasn't even sure who paid for what, too drunk to even stand straight. 
They had walked down the street, singing and giggling like the two drunkards they were. Baekhyun could swear his date had tried to breakdance to impress him, on the middle of the road under the streetlights. Baekhyun had might mentioned that his prince charming had to be really awesome, and breakdancing was apparently something drunk Baekhyun found the most awesome. His date had tried his best, ending up falling on his with a yelp. It had onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter