21: A threat?

Rollercoaster of a Life time

Hoseok was told that he would be permitted to leave the hospital in two days and therefore, I made it my mission to visit him both days.

During my first visit, Hoseok had slept most of the time and because I couldn't sit still during the time, I'd gone for a walk around the hospital, silently glaring at each doctor and nurse that I recalled had supposedly helped my grandmother.

There was one nurse that had eventually got annoyed seeing as I passed her the most resulting in me glaring at her the most (although, to be honest, I had no idea that I was actually doing it, I really believed that I was doing it in my head only) and she decided to confront me.

She was a young nurse, only a few years older than me, but not by much. Her long blonde hair was pulled into one of the tightest buns I had ever seen and allowed her beautifully shaped eyebrows (let's not judge me, her eyebrows were my goals in life) to frame her even more beautiful blue eyes that had specks of purple in them that shone every time the sun hit her. Her frame was small and thin and she wore one of those white nurse dresses that sat mid-thigh and an oversized cardigan sitting just a little bit above her dress hem.

Her voice was high-pitched (but definitely much better than Barbie or Jasmine's from Aladdin) as she exclaimed.

In the end, I found out why Hoseok's doctor had kept glaring at me every chance he got.

He'd been the doctor that had given the A-Okay to take my grandmother's organs.

I'd ended up running off in search of the guy and getting kicked out of the hospital (just for that day because I needed to calm myself) for trying to attack a doctor and an unarmed person that was of higher status.

To be fair, he deserved it.

The second day when visiting the hospital, I hadn't gone alone and usually I didn't mind the company of the boys but this time I did and that was only because each of them had decided to bring their girlfriends who had been "extremely worried" about Hoseok.

Truthfully, I didn't believe them. Then again, I only liked one or two of them so maybe that was why I didn't.

As I enter the building, Yoongi bumps shoulders with me before offering a gummy smile.

I choose to return it and I see the way his eyes light up at the sight of it. I guess it has been an awfully long time since I last smiled at him.

We continue to walk together as we approach Hoseok's room and I'm forced to watch the interaction between the other boys and their girlfriends. If you're curious, this is how it was going:

Jin was walking side by side with Emily and offering her a small portion of something he was eating (and lets be real, Jin never shares his food. I was sure their relationship was serious, but then again, I thought a lot of things were serious. Things like abduction -aliens are real and you simply cannot tell me otherwise, mythological creatures and lets not forget the fact that I am serious in believing that toys come alive when you walk out of the room. I believed every single Disney movie except Peter Pan because I already tried flying and ended up spraining an ankle and breaking an arm or the other way around, but you get my point) and I definitely believed that stealing food was one of the most serious crimes of all time) causing Emily to blush but accept his offer.

Jimin and Rebecca were arguing about something for the fourth time since we'd gotten here and seeing as they tended to argue even more than that on a daily basis, Yoongi and myself had a bet going that they would break up sooner or later (I had my bet placed on them ending in a week and Yoongi had it on them ending in two to three days).

Taehyung and Jaelyn were walking far apart from each other and it seriously worried me because usually the two would cancel out the negative parts of their relationship, but now they couldn't even stand to look at each other.

When I looked to Yoongi (seeing as I had yet to return to school), he simply shrugged, giving me a why-are-you-asking-me look.

Namjoon had Caryn on his back as she sprained her ankle and as such a caring boyfriend, he refused to have her struggle with her crutches which were being held by Evelyn, Jungkook's girlfriend who kept glaring at me from time to time, not that I really knew why.

Jungkook had been walking with Evelyn, but as my eyes searched for him, I didn't see him.

I ended up screeching at the top of my lungs as I felt a tap on my shoulder causing Yoongi to burst out into a fit of laughter, the rest of the boys turning to see if I was okay and all of the girls (except Caryn who smiled and giggled at me).

When I looked up at the culprit, I received an innocent bunny toothed grin which had me glaring.

And I would have yelled at him, I really would have had one of the doctors passing by stop in their tracks as his eyes settled on me before recognition filled them in seconds and he exclaimed, "You!"

I smiled sheepishly before I dashed ahead before the doctor could say much else.

The rest of them followed, most of the girls complaining that the running would ruin their makeup or that they would be sweaty and exhausted after this.

I could only scoff in response.

Soon enough, we came to a stop at Hoseok's door and each of them entered two by two (the doctors never wanted all of us in at the same time, but we never listened and each slipped in like that when a doctor would come and go so they would think that there was only those of us who stood in the corridor) until it was just Yoongi, Jungkook, Evelyn and myself.

"Go ahead boys, I want to have a quick chat with Jamie here," Evelyn says to the two and if we're being all honest and shnizz, I didn't quite like the way she said my name; there was a hint of something in it that had my blood running cold and my body freezing in place.

Both boys looked to me and I nodded and forced a small smile.

Jungkook and Yoongi stare at me for a few moments before they finally decide that they would believe me and enter Hoseok's hospital room.

The minute the door closes, Evelyn turns to me with one of the coldest glares I've ever seen.

I try to shake it off, smiling and offering a stuttered greeting, but it doesn't quite work as well as I had hoped as her glare only hardens further.

Finally, she utters a word into the stretching silence that held me at the tips of my toes.

"I don't know what you think you're pulling or doing, but Jungkook is mine and I hope you don't forget that because I will rip out your eyeballs and feed them to the dogs!" she whisper-yells before slipping a smile onto her face and disappearing into the room.

I find myself staring at the door as a blank expression fell over my face.

I couldn't prevent it just like I couldn't prevent the aching tugs of my heart in my chest.