01: Isn't he supposed to be sweet?

Rollercoaster of a Life time

There are a lot of things I cannot stand.

I can't stand the smell of petrol. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes or alcohol. I can't stand the sight of animals dressed in clothing. I can't stand the feel of sand paper. I can't stand feelings. But if there is anything that tops it all, it would be this.

I could not stand moving and having to transfer schools.

But I really didn't have much of a choice as I glanced at my grandmother one last time before leaving out of the front door and beginning my long trek to school. 

Like most people my age, I did have a car, but unlike most kids, I couldn't drive. And no, I don't mean it like that, but more that I cannot even get behind the wheel before I begin to have a panic attack, a feeling I hate more than anything else in the world. I wasn't even sure if I could handle being in the passenger's seat.

So unfortunately, ever going in a car again was out of the picture. 

Any other mode of transport was okay, just not cars. 

I haven't tried to take any other modes of transport either and I doubt I would be trying anytime soon, but then again, who knows?

Placing an earphone in one of my ears, I pressed shuffle on my iPod and let the music make its magic and relax me. If I didn't, by the time I got to school, I would end up being a paranoid and barely conscious mess and I really couldn't afford to have that on my first day.

Humming the tune to Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara was how my walk to school started. However, the end took an entire 360 as Mz.Hyde by Halestorm which made me question my choice in music, but then again, my music ranged from English all the way to Japanese and sometimes hovered around other languages as I always tried to give all music a chance.

Glacing at the school building, I silently thanked the lord that I hadn't gotten lost on my way like at the previous school.

To say that the people at the elderly home was confused to have a student bowing and yelling apologies when their hearing aids were quite high up on volume was an understatement. 

I still can't ever face false teeth after the amount that was thrown at me that day.

Slowly analysing the building, I found myself walking behind two girls as I walked onto the premises. One of the girls was rather light of complexion and wore her blonde hair cascading in curls down her back and stopping mid-way. As she turned her head to face her friend, I note the breathtakingly blue of her eyes and anybody can tell that she was a foreigner.

The girl beside her was equally as beautiful with her wavy red hair that stopped at her hip and her brown eyes that softened when she looked at her friend.

They both wore their uniform with pullovers and knee high socks and matching sneakers and suddenly, I felt a little out of place with my converse and school jersey and my knotty black hair tied into a messy bun atop my hair while my grey-blue eyes scanned the rest of the school.

Not really watching where I was going, however, I failed to miss how the two in front of me had stopped and turned as they watched me. 

This then resulted in me bumping into them which obviously caused the three of us to fall into a heap on the floor and I silently thanked the heavens that my glasses were still on my face because really did not need another incident of looking for it only to have it 'accidentally' stepped on by another person.

The first to stand was the red headed girl who looked quite displeased with what occurred here, her eyebrows furrowed in anger as she held her hand out to her friend who offered a polite smile and a hand out to me once she was standing.

Unsure whether to accept it or not, I continued to stare at it until the blonde laughed.

"I won't hurt you. And even if she looks it, she wouldn't harm you either. No worries," she said softly as her laugh faded before a soft smile graced her lips and she stretched her hand out a bit further to emphasize that she wouldn't be dropping it any time soon.

So quite naturally (I'm lying, I was super awkward), I took her hand and she hoisted me up, watching me as I dusted myself off.

"Are you all right now," the girl asked with a slight tilt of her head and a soft smile to which I responded with a small nod.

"Well then, we'll be off," her friend announced, eyes narrowed into a glare directed at me as she grabbed the blonde's hand and stalked off into the building. And I would have been all mopey had it not been for the blonde's last words as she stuck her head around the corner and exclaimed, "We hope to see you around more!" before her head disappeared around the corner with the rest of her.

"Well, I seemed to make a good impression on them. Good going, Jamie," I mumbled to myself as I proceeded to give myself a pat on the back.

It was then that I noticed the lack of students in the area that I decided I was late.

I mean, it had taken me nearly an hour just to get here so it would be understandable. Shaking my head slightly, I entered the building and felt myself sigh in relief once I noticed the overcrowded hallways.

My eyes shifted from person to person as I watched various exchanges between students. Some would hug each other, others would nod a greeting and then of course you got the always awkward handshake greeting.

Shaking my head, I proceeded to try and find signs that would show me around or at least help me get to the office, but when I found nothing, I silently wished myself a good luck, sure that I was screwed.

It was then that I noticed the familiar duo of odd hair: the blonde and the red head, but they were so far on the other side of the corridor that I was so certain I would not make it.

However, somehow and in some way, I managed to convince myself to at least try and get to them; something I found I would regret later.

Pushing past people without even so much as an 'excuse me', nobody seemed to mind and I honestly blamed it on my height considering that I was really short especially for my age: something I both liked and disliked; maybe even hated.

During my rush, I hadn't heard or realized that the bell rang so I never really noticed that everyone was already rushing to class.

That is until I'd lost them to a turn only making me lost in the process.

When I finally gave up and turned in hopes of asking someone else, I froze in place before string of curse words escaped my mouth ever so silently.

Dashing down the corridor without a thought, I turned right.

Only to end up bumping into someone else and falling flat on my , earning a soft yelp from my side.

"Can you watch where you're going next time?" a voice barked out, causing me to flinch before hesitantly gazing up only to be met by what could possibly be one of the most beautiful men in the world.

His light skin stood out as jet black hair fell into his face, hardened eyes glaring at me as if I was something he'd stepped on this morning.

He was dressed ever so causally, able to somehow just pull off the uniform that somehow made me look even more awkward than I already was and let me tell you, I was one of the most awkward potatoes you could ever meet.

My eyes found the badge that was pinned to the left side of the boy's jersey which read the name Suga.

If he's name is Suga, shouldn't he be sweet?

Instead of voicing my thoughts, however, I glanced at him and let a small apology escape my lips.

Instead of him offering his hand or any help at all, like any normal person would, he just rolled his eyes and scoffed, muttering something about idiots needing to watch where they go before he walked off.

I sat there for a few minutes before realizing that I still needed to get to class.

Pulling myself to my feet, I my heel and cupped my hands around my mouth in hopes of my voice reaching him as I called out, "Suga, could you help me find the office?"

Instead of turning like I hoped he would, he continued walking and I felt my heart break a little as I began to wonder if this was considered bullying. But just as I gave up, I saw him raise his hand as he pointed in the direction that he had come from.

"Thank you!" I finally yelled before once again turning on my heel and dashing in the direction of the office.

By the time I got there, it was already halfway through the period.

I tapped my foot impatiently as waited for the receptionist to hand me my timetable.

Slowly, the woman stood, suddenly giving her a height advantage of about a few inches but secretly blamed the five inch heel she wore as she led me to my first class.

Her short hair swayed side to side as she walked, her heels making the most irritating tap, tap against the tiled floors and her outfit was a little short for my liking, the thin, fitted black dress with lacing at the back sat mid-thigh on her and would admit that she looked okay in it, but even if she was young, it didn't mean she had the right to walk around at a school like that.

Finally, she stopped outside the classroom that I remembered the two girls from that morning had entered and I mentally sighed when I realized I'd gone through all that trouble only to end up back here.

When she opened the door, all talking ceased as eyes found its way to us and I watched as the woman explained to a slightly young male who I assumed was the teacher.

When he nodded and smiled at me, I knew I was safe.

With that, the woman left and I was forced to face it by myself.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" the teacher asked, glancing at a thin page of the class list before he looked back at me and offered a reassuring smile. 

"Name, age and something about you, yeah?"

Gulping, my mind paged and paged for something to say, but it didn't get the chance to pick by the time the words left my mouth and I wanted to mentally face palmed.

"My name is Jamie Samuels. I am seventeen years old and I'm hoping to become a producer one day."

The teacher's lips twitched, but he didn't comment as he pointed to a seat in the far back.

I managed to ignore the laughs that I somehow knew were directed at me as I nodded and proceeded to my seat, pulling the chair out quietly and plopping down in it, practically tossing my bag to the floor before crossing my arms on the desk and burying my face in my arms.

"Hey, newbie, some advice. At this school, your dreams don't matter," a familiar voice rang in my ears and when I looked up, I suppressed a groan at the serious face of none other than bitter Suga. 

Why couldn't he tell me that earlier? Oh right, because he was snapping at me for rubbish.

"This will be a long biology period," I mumbled.

"That, I can agree with you on," he muttered.

Turning away, I tried to focus my attention on the lesson and what the teacher was saying, but, even though he was young, he was awfully boring.

Ten minutes left of the period; I glanced over to find him asleep.