Ch. 3

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Once you are in love with someone, you can never be just friends with them.

...

JUNGKOOK lie down on the ground. He was spending his time on the school rooftop. He close his eyes. Feels the wind, the air.. He let out a small sigh. Suddenly, he remember about his friend. “Park Jimin..”

“Yeah, its me?” one voice interrupt. Jungkook get up and found Jimin down there. Jimin smile.

“How did you found me?” Jungkook ask as Jimin climb up the stairs a nd sit next to him.

“My instict tells me you’re here..” Jungkook smile. “You like it here?”

“Em.. I don’t like it. I love it.” He look at Jimin. Jimin already lost in his own mind. He pinch Jimin’s cheek.

“Ahh..why?” Jimin look at Jungkook.

“Why are you here all of sudden? Running from someone?”

“How did you know? You can read my mind?” Jungkook chuckles. He then pets Jimin’s hair softly.

“I know it.. from your face. Why did you run away from Taehyung?”

“I didn’t say I run away from Taehyung.”

“So?”

“I don’t like it when he always talk about his girlfriend to me. So thats why I’m here.”

“Ah.. so you’re jealous..”

“Stop it.. I want to sleep.” Jimin lie his head on Jungkook’s laps. “Let me borrow your laps for a while.” Jungkook smile.

“Go on and sleep.”

“Let’s met at the library after school hour.. can you came?” Jimin asked with his eyes closed.

“Of course, friend.”

 

IT’S ALMOST one hour Jimin sleep there, when he wake up, what he see first is Jungkook smiling at him. “Well, good morning prince.” Jungkook said. Jimin get up and stretching his body.

“It’s a nice sleep.” He commented.

“Nice sleep. And nice to see you stand outside your class.”

“What?!” he look at his watch. “Why didnt you tell me.” Jimin go down. Seeing Jungkook didn’t move from his spot, he looked up. “Why don’t you come down?”

“Just go first..”

“Okay, don’t skip your class!” Jimin run out from there. Jungkook sighed. Feel lonely again.

 

JIMIN sit on his seat. He sit properly. Strecthing his body. ‘Thank God I got to come to the class before Mr. Joon come.’ Taehyung turn to his back. Looking at Jimin. That time, Jimin is busy squeezing his shoulder.

“Are you okay?” he asked, whispering to Jimin. Jimin look at him and nods his head. Without smile. Without expression.

Taehyung worried.

 

TAEHYUNG was about to talk with Jimin when Jimin get up and walk out from the classroom. The school hour is done, he want to go home.

“Jimin-ah! Wait for me.” Taehyung run over Jimin. “Are you okay?” he ask as he match his step with Jimin.

Jimin nodded.

“Yah.. you’re not okay.” He grab Jimin’s hand to stop him, but Jimin pull it out and walk away. Makes Taehyung feel uneasy. He walk toward Jimin again.

“Jimin-ah, did I do something that hurt you? I’m sorry then.”

Jimin sighed. “Can you shut up? Just leave me alone.” he then turn away and walk toward the library.

“Where are you going?!” Jimin didn’t reply. He just step into the library. Taehyung look at Driver Kim that already waiting for them. And there is Doyeon there, also waiting for him.

 

“YOU’RE NOT OKAY. Are you jealous again?” Jimin that was sit on the floor at the corner of the library, looked up to the person who stand in front of him,

“Jungkook.” Jungkook sit next to him.

“Jiminie is jealous..” he said teasingly.

“What jealous..?” Jimin huffed and continue to read his book. Jungkook smile while staring at him. Jimin turn to face him. “What are you doing here?”

“Em... disturbing you?” Jungkook said while smiling. Shows his bunny cute smile.

Jimin sighed. He put down his book.

“Anything to share? I will listen. I’m a good listener by the way.”

“Em...” Jimin look at Jungkook for a second before look down to his hand.

“What is it? Just share..”

“Actually.. You.. you're right.. I’m jealous..”

“I knew it.” He cut Jimin’s off.

“No, no. Listen. I’m not finish yet.”

“Oh, okay, okay.. Continue.” Jungkook put his chin on his palm and watch Jimin.

“Like this.. My friend, Taehyung.. have another friend.. and he know ‘that’ friend so much than he know me. I mean, I know him first than 'that' friend.. I’ve know him since I’m 7 years old. Is.. it.. wrong to get jealous over it?” Jimin look at Jungkook, asking for a good advice. “And.. he have a girlfriend now..

“Hmm..” Jungkook lean his back to the wall. “If I’m you.. I will get jealous too. Try to imagine it.. you have be in a relationship for so long with someone.. suddenly there is a third people between the two of you. You must be jealous too.. Like that..” Jimin frowns listening to Jungkook’s example.

“I’m with Taehyung just friend, not in a relationship..”

“I know.. it’s just an example. Chillax~.. but Taehyung now is in a relationship right?” Jungkook grinning. “So.. you’re jealous.. who’s his girlfriend?”

“Jimin?” Jungkook and Jimin lift their chin up as they heard Taehyung voice. Taehyung standing not to far from them.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. Jimin put his book inside his bag.

“Nothing. Just chatting.” He stand up. “I will go first.” He said to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded.

“Driver Kim is waiting for us.”

“Sorry.” Jimin replied. Taehyung glance at the place where Jimin sit before follow Jimin out from the library.

“Where is your girlfriend?”

“She already go home.”

 

JIMIN’s step stopped as he heard Taehyung talking with someone in their bedroom. He is talking on the phone with someone. Jimin close the door back and walk away. “He must be in the phone with Doyeon..”

‘Are you okay?’ ask Rose. Jimin stopped.

‘Not.. really.’ They just talks in their heart. He get into another room. Room of his foster parents. He close the door and lie down on the bed.

‘Are you.. hurt again?’

Jimin smile. He close his eyes.

‘I’m okay.’

‘He is talking with a girl from before, i knew it. He is dead after this.’

‘Just let him be, Rose. I’m okay. Besides.. he.. looks happy.’

‘He is happy. How about you?’

‘I’m happy if he happy.’

‘No, you’re not.’

‘Rose-ah.’

‘Emm?’

"Can I ask you?"

"What?"

‘How did you get in to and live in my body?’

 

TAEHYUNG turn off the phone and lie down on his bed. He glance at Jimin’s bed. He is not there. Taehyung wake up. “He said he want to go to the kitchen.. what take he so long..” he get up from his bed and left the room.

 

“JIMIN-ah.” He call Jimin's name as his eyes scan the kitchen. There is no sign of Jimin in there. He sighed. ‘Where is he..’ he walks again. Searching for Jimin. On his way to his bedroom, he met Butler Lee.

“Oh, grandpa.” Butler Lee look at Taehyung.

“Young master, it’s late already. You shouldn’t-“

“Did you see Jimin?” he cut him off.

“Young master Jimin? He is in master’s bedroom.”

“Omma and appa bedroom?”

 

JIMIN is asleep on the bed. Well, actually he is in Rose’s world. They met again today and have a conversation together. Jimin smile when he saw Rose. She is beautiful. For real. They sit side by side.

“So before you get in to my body.. you live as a soul?”

Rose nodded. “I’ve wondering around the place.. maybe.. the place where I dead..”

“Where is it?”

“In front of your elementary school.” Rose hug her knees. She sighed before her lips create a small smile. “I was sit on the bus stop, when I met you.”

“Ahh.. on that bus stop?”

“Yes.” They smiled. “While I sit there alone, you come. Alone. I know, you’re waiting that tall guy.. I don’t really remember..”

‘Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter