Ch. 1

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- How they met? -

 

We first met as strangers, became friends, then best friends.

 

 

"OMMA and Appa will go first. Take care of yourself, okay? Don't be naughty to your Jin hyung." Mrs Park said to her son, Park Jimin. She and her husband will left to Sydney for business. 7 years old Jimin just nod innocently. His cousin, Seokjin stand next to him. Jin is 10 years old that time.

"Be careful, ahjumma, ahjussi." Jin said.

"Please take care of Jimin." Mr Park said as he kiss Jimin's forehead.

"I will, ahjusshi." Jin smile. He pats Jimin's head gently.

As Jimin's parents leaves the house, Jin turns his looks towards the smaller and smiles softly when he sees Jimin's lips curved down, eyebrows frowning showing that he is sad. Kneeling, Seokjin rubs both Jimin's shoulder into circles, trying to comfort him.

"Hey, don't be sad. They will be back in one week."

Jimin just sigh slowly and nod, being a good kid he is. "Hyung, I'm hungry." Jimin said in his low small voice.

"Okay, lets get into the house. Hyung will cook something." They walk together andJin closes the door as they entered the house.

 

...

Next day, at school.

 

JIMIN sits quietly on the bench. He is at his school. Waiting for Jin to finish his class. He waits patiently at the bus stop. Alone. His eyes then caught a group of family walk out from their car to a restaurant. They look so happy. Jimin smiles slightly. After a few minutes, he saw someone quietly open the car door and put something in there. Jimin feel uneasy. Even though he is just a 7 years old kid, but his father and his mother teach him many things. Jimin stand up. He saw the girl from the car before and Jimin follows her. As he reach her, he calls her.

"Excuse me, noona." That girl turn her head to face him.

"Oh, Jimin?"

'She know me?' Jimin continue to smile. "Noona."

"Why?" since the girl is taller than Jimin, she kneel down.

"I.. I want to tell you something.."

"What is it?" that girl smile.

"There.. there is someone... The person puts something in your family's car earlier.." he points at the said car, which is belong to the older's family.

"Some.. thing?" her reaction changed. She then gets up and runs to the restaurant back, probably wants to tell her parents about it. But before they arrive, the car exploded all of a sudden. Screams can be heard afterwards, causing people to start approaching the place.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

"Omma!" that girl from earlier runs to her mom. Jimin just stand there, watching them. Her mom crying hard. While her dad being blocked from walking pass to the car. Police arrives, so does ambulans.

"Her younger daughter died in the car." An ahjumma walk passed Jimin said that. Jimin glance at them and gulps. He look at the car for the last time before he turns away. Suddenly he got goosebumps all over his body. He's trauma. His hands start to tremblings so his small body. He feels weak all of sudden.

"Jimin?" Jin call Jimin from behind. He look at Jimin's pale face. "Are you okay? What's happen there?"

"The car is burning." Jin's friend said.

"Hyung. Let's go back." Jimin grabs Jin's hands and pulls it slightly, wanting to get out of there fast.

"Oh, okay. Joon, goodbye." His friend Joon just smile and wave at him.

 

...

 

AFTER a few days, Jimin didn't go to the school. He still remember what happen that day. He also miss his parents so much. They didn't come back for almost two weeks. When he ask Jin, Jin said they still have a business there.

"Hyung, when will omma and appa come back? I miss them.." Jimin confess as he eat his breakfast. Jin let out a small sigh.

"Jimin-ah.. You need to understand.. Your parents is working hard for you. They miss you too.." He caressing Jimin's head.

"I know.. but can they.. at least.. call me.." Jin smile. Feel guilty.

"Hyung wil try to call them. Okay?" Jimin nodded and create a small lips on his lips.

He look at his parents picture. Jimin then walk out from his bedroom. He want to go to Jin's bedroom to sleep there. But his step stopped when he heard Jin talk with someone on the phone.

"Jimin ask me about them, omma. I don't know what should I tell him.. Why can't he know that his parents already passed away in car accident?" Jimin feel like his heart stop beating listen to it.

'Omma.. and appa.. is.. dead?'

"He need to know, omma.. Jimin is not like another kids.. he is smart. Too smart."

 

JIMIN close the door of his bedroom. He close his mouth so Jin can't heard him crying. "Omma.. Appa.." Jimin crying hard. He is just a kid.. that still need love from his parents. But.. He sobbing. Crying until morning. He even lock the door so Jin can't come in.

"Jimin-ah, wake up. Let's have a breakfast together." Jin said outside the room. Jimin just quiet. He still crying on his bed. Wrap his body with his blanket. He feel so cold. His body is hot. He is sick.

"Jimin-ah." Jin try to open the door. But it's locked. "Is he already left to the school?" he can hear Jin talk by himself. Jin then leave the bedroom. Jimin fall sleep with a picture of his parents in his embrace.

HE SIT on the living room. Eyes glancing at the clock. It's the time for elementary student come back from school. As his ear caught a sound of car engine at the front yard, he get up. 'You're dead.'

 

JIMIN attacks Jin as he come into the house. Throwing him all things he can throw. Jin's parents also there. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong with you?!" Jin asked while avoid all the things that Jimin throw to him and his parents.

"Jiminie, why are you acting like this.." Jin's mom slowly approach the small Jimin.

"Why didn't you tell me that my parents already dead?! WHY?! I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU! GET OUT!" Jimin run to his bedroom and lock the door.

"Jimin, open the door!" Jin knock the door. His parents also join him.

In his bedroom, Jimin put his clothes inside a small bag. Didnt forget, his parents picture.

 

...

 

JIMIN walk alone on the road that have so many peoples walks on it. It's a night market. So many food stalls, restaurant, shop. Jimin never come to this place. His parents didn't allow him to come here because it's dangerous. Jimin stop near a bus stop. He sit there. Feel tired. He run away from home after Jin and his parents go back to their house to take their things. He ride a bus and stop here, in a small town somewhere in Daegu. He run away from Busan to Daegu. For a kid like him, isn't it dangerous? But Jimin don't care. He don't want to be there anymore. He hates them. While sit on the bus stop, a sound of kids laughing together caught his attention. He look at them. Their smile and their happiness make he feel jealous. Suddenly, there is one kid from that group look at him. He smile happily as their eyes meet. Jimin gulped. He look away. That kid approach him.

"Annyeong! I'm V!" He pull out his hand to Jimin. Shows V sign to Jimin. Jimin looked up to him.

"V?"

"Yes! And you're?"

"Ji.. Jimin." He said shyly.

"Aigoo! Don't be shy!" V take Jimin's hand to shake hands with him. "Let's be friend!"

"Eh??"

V smile happily.

 

...

 

KIM's Orphanage House.

 

"OMMA!!!" V shout as he and his friends arrive at the house. They took off their shoes. Jimin look around him. The house is not too big, it's look simple with a drawing on the walls, flower.. Jimin smile. The atmosphere in the house was so calm. He was dragged by V to come to this house when he know Jimin don't have a home and still new in this town. A old woman come out from the house.

"Where have you been? Omma is searching for you." She hit the other kids with a broom on her hand. "Go inside right now!" The kids just laughs and run into the house. Leaving Jimin with V at the outside.

"Omma, I found him at the bus stop. He said he don't have a home. He also just arrive at this town. So I bring him here." V explain to the old woman.

"Omo.. what is your name?" she asked.

"Park Jimin."

"Jiminie? Omo.. you're so cute.." She pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks cutely. Jimin smile. "You don't have home?" Jimin nods. "Come in. You can live here with omma." Jimin heart feel warm listen to it. "And you!" she hit V with the broom.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter