Jae [Wants and Needs]

Day6 Drabbles

You walk out of the library along with the rest of the students who were cramming for the upcoming mid-semester exams. Stretching your arms above your head, you blink as you notice a familiar figure at the benches in front of the library’s main entrance. The flash of blonde hair was unmistakable.

You walk over and sit across of him, leaning your head on the table to mimic his position. You quietly watch as even breaths escape his slightly parted lips. He mumbles a little in his sleep and you bring your hand to your mouth to stop yourself from laughing.

The dim light from behind you that illuminates his features snuffs out and you turn around, watching as the librarians off the lights, gathering their things as they too leave the building. You return your attention to your sleeping companion just as he lifts his heavy head and blinks with a frown on his face.

“Good morning,” you say as you rest your head on your palms and smile at his cute groggy expression. 

He smirks in reply and reaches out to take your hand before leaning his cheek on it and closing his eyes again. You gently carress his cheek and ruffle his already messy hair with your other hand.

“I told you you didn't need to come,” you remind him. 

He hums in reply and just nuzzles his cheek into your palm again. He stays like that for a moment before sighing and opening his eyes. He takes both of your hands, clasping them in his, before bringing them to his lips.

“I wanted to.”


A/N: lmao finally, a drabble that's in the length i intended these to be. Hope yall liked it and do give me requests if yall have any scenarios in mind!