Final (Not Edited)

Scared?

Have you ever thought werewolves were real? That a myth, a funny tale could actually be true? No, probably not. Werewolves are vile and terrible creatures. If they were to exist, I'd kill myself. I hated wolfs and their family alike. Every full moon I hide under my covers just in case. I despised people who think they are one or like them. I- I just I am ranting in my head, talking to an imaginary person as if my life is a book. It's stupid really. I make up things so I can be not so lonely when my parents never come home. I feel alone all the time, only fueling the time to be scared. I am always terrified. Even at school. As a sophomore I should be responsible and know creatures like werewolves or anything else from fiction is never real. The soul purpose of stories are to scare. People live off of the fear of others. When they see that they can scare someone their self confidence boosts up. Never have thought about that, huh? Most love to feel dominant. As if they were an alpha of a wolf pack, like they owned everything they saw.

Everyone needs that, right? I don't know really. I never felt the need. I don't need someone's emotions to make mine better, higher, more extreme. I can do it by myself. I have been since forever. I am an only child, my parents never deemed it fit to keep their child- that they produced- happy. Their only heir- to enjoy life. Rarely getting to see them made my mood worst plus the fact I went to school. I walked to high school and back until I get my driver's licenses. Everything was boring at school. I have a friend. Jeon Jungkook. A sophomore with me. We met in middle school, first year. We have been inseparable since. Kookie was the only thing that was decent about my life unlike the stupid camping stories about werewolf. I shake my head. Thoughts mingling with those of my fears. I stare up at my ceiling. Plain white but a black at night. The moonlight shines through my curtains and I try not to whimper. Tonight was one midnight before the full moon. I was shaken to the bone, nothing I did stopped my internal scare. I knew werewolves weren't real, I hoped so...

A piercing howl rang throughout my bedroom. I gasped and flung my sheets over my head. Tears started down my face in warm trails. I stopped all breathing and movements. Please- I begged anyone who could hear. Help me now! The sliver of common sense I had before vanished immediately; all I tried to do was not be alive and try not to have a panic attack. Images of werewolves flashed in my mind. Their foaming saliva dripping from their white, long fangs. Bodies deformed into half human and half wolf. A mutant. Or bone crackling to make the form of a huge wolf. Either way of a werewolf transformation was traumatizing in its own. I gasped as a noise came from downstairs. Downstairs as in the backdoor. I cried harder, I made sound. I didn't care anymore, I was going to face my fear and it was real. My mind wasn't playing tricks on me, not when I heard tics and thumps of a creature's feet. I whimpered quietly. No one was home. I was alone, I'd die alone. The stairs groaned as a weight was put on them. I held my breath, this thing was coming for me.

Claws dragged in an unpleasant way across the walls of the hallway to my bedroom. The sound of plaster ripped up, tearing by sheer force. I as trembling. Closer and closer down the hall. He hall that only lead to one room, my room. Thump, thump, thump. The thing paused and I heard nothing for a minute and then a fast running toward my door. It took all my will not to scream. I heard something sniff loudly at my door. It was locked but whatever was behind the door was big based on its footfalls. A howl with all the inhumanity of a werewolf. Shattering wood as my door came down and complete silence once again. The covers still wee over my head. Curiosity of fear gripped my heart. The tension. There wasn't any movement- maybe it as gone? I slid slowly down the sheets. Blood red eyes stared at me, inches from my face with a sharp smile. This must be a dream, their not real, right? 

That's what many say. That's what people say when their scared, when they know their not going to make it. Fear is something no one can ever ran away from. The fear, the raw emotion of itself will always be with you no matter what. So you better run little child....