No!

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell dad???" I yelled at my father.

Unexpected of me. Why did I do that?.

"Jeon Jungkook!! "He sternly raised his voice too.

I didn't wanted to but he leaves me no choice, I am choking from anger, feeling helpless than ever before.

"Dad! I told you earlier that I never want to be a Bodyguard in future ...How can you do this to me ???!!" I replied gritting my teeth.

What about my dreams? Am I getting tied down?

"Why are you being dramatic Jungkook!? I explained you already, that its an emergency and you are the only one that I can assign to our old client. I promised them this service, I can only rely on you, Do you want me to do it instead.? " He said.

 

It doesn't make sense. No, It does. Yeah dad do it yourself.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose, “But dad~”.


Hey there I am Jeon Jungkook who stepped on poop. Yeah right, after picking up “the” call while I was on beach, my life is going to be filled with misery, embarrassment and pain. My dad was a bodyguard in his youth, he had spend more time with them than my mom, No wonder she ran away. Honestly it's so boring to spend whole life to protect someone, without giving a damn about yourself. I don't know if he is brave or it's foolish bravery.

Sometimes, I feel like that those efforts were wasted, since I am so shameless. Even though I get to enjoy my life thanks to his efforts.

Since….


Now, He owns a Huge company for those circle of rich people and assign them bodyguards. Our company selects new entries and train them till they pass effective number of tests, to successfully be responsible for someone's life.

I scrunch my nose slightly pouting, My plan to run home late and spend my time on bar, win the drinking game for the first time just got crumbled, Shall I try being apologetic, or tell him that I am incapable. Urgh my self respect.


“Stop Whining Jungkook.”

 

“Dad, I am a Student I don't have time for this, you know I am busy and on top of that how could you think I am capable of this, I can never take this responsibility.” I panted.

He didn't replied but there was slight nod from his side.

Yes!, that's it. It is totally fine to crush my self respect here, I won't stoop low and guard someone. Never. I am Jeo--

“Son, this is not an offer it's an order. You know very well how capable you are, perfectly eligible for this Job. The reason I am trusting you on this. And from now on Mr. Wang will guide you.”

Wait…. did I got played? Why was he nodding??

Yes, why am I capable? I didn't earned my fourth degree black belt in Taekwondo to be a life saver of some stranger.I will not let it happen, This isn't happening to me.

Calm Jeon Calm, you are clever you can escape every goddamn situation.

“I feel like you sold me out for them, you don't care about me? Even though it's an order I would like to decline it, I am not fit for this.” I replied sternly, no time for whining.

I blink expecting a quick answer, but he doesn't reply…..oh no.

Please don't disown me, was I too stern?.

I gulp nervously hiding my sheepish smile, maybe I won him over. Maybe...

He clicks his tongue and slowly turns around, with a bored and disappointed look. Oh wow he is disappointed? Same here I am too, on him.

“Jungkook, this is the last time I am repeating myself, You are his bodyguard I already assigned you for him because it's an emergency, you will work for him until I find or complete training new guards. That person is in grave danger You have to take this responsibility as my son, Even I don't want to rely on you but I have no choice.” He sighed shaking his head.

My head felt empty for a second, feeling anxious and unsure about my own capabilities. Am I even mature enough to take that responsibility.

He continued,

“About school, I figured he goes to same school as you. His common guards will be always with him, all you need to do is keep him away from danger and focus on him. You won't be doing this for free, I will pay you high.”

For a minute I gasped flabbergasted, my school? He goes to my school? My ing school? What am I an extra guard? do I have to guard someone from my school. . This is not happening to ---

He tossed a new iphone set with multiple electronic gadgets, ushering me to wear it.

“He goes to my school??? And I have to be his slave guarding him for some stupid dollars?? Why do you want me to stoop so low, I don't want to be like you.!!”

….

I gulp looking at his raised brows, rubbing my fingers subconsciously.

Did I degraded his profession? Jungkook you are no more a Jeon.

 

There was pregnant silence, every second passing making me feel more anxious bit by bit.

"Sorry Dad,I didn't mean to --" I started only to stop when he stands up from his chair, making his way towards me. He is expressionless when he stops few steps away from me.

I flinch when he raises his arm, but he places it on my shoulder firmly pressing it.

I gulp.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter