Two

claim you

 

Jongin bit his lips for God knows how many times since the last half an hour since he and Kyungsoo is out alone. Their parents told them that it was a good idea for them to know each other a little bit since they are mates and soon going to get married.

 

Though he still feels angry for what Kyungsoo did to him almost a week ago, he didn't know if he can voice it out. What if his parents heard him, they are probably going to be mad. He thought and shook his head at the thought of even talking about it.

 

“...Jongin, you listening?” He heard Kyungsoo ask, he bites his lower lip and nodded.

 

Kyungsoo though sensing his mate's distress sighed. He took Jongin's hand in his, he swears he sensed Jongin flinching in his touch, though he felt hurt he hid it with his heart-shaped smile, he knew he deserved it for what he had done to the younger male, almost a week ago.

 

“Jongin, I am sorry about that. I am really sorry” He said as he kissed his knuckles, gently. “You tell me what to do so that you can forgive me?” He asked. He saw Jongin shaking his head, he sighed.

 

He scooted closer to him and took both of his warm hands in his. It feels so beautiful. He looked at him, sincerity and guilt evident on his face.

 

“Jongin, I want you to tell me. I want you to tell me that I am doing a mistake or something that’s not right. We are going to be equal in this relationship. You are going to be my husband, Jongin. And I really want you to realize that you by no means are going to be anything less in the relationship,” He says, sincerity laced in his warm voice. Jongin looked at him, his eyes a bit glassy; he gently wiped the lone tear that fell from his mate's eyes.

 

He sat in front of him on his knees, Jongin already sitting on the couch; he again kissed his knuckles before kissing his palms. “I was an idiot Jongin. I did a mistake, but I want you to tell me that.” He said.

 

Jongin bites his lower lip, uncertainty laced in his beautiful features. “C-Can I?” He asked, a bit unsure of himself. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled. His heart filled up with warmth at the sight of a smile on his omega's face. “I-It's just...’’ He sighed and shook his head.

 

“Jongin, please, I want you to be sassy. Point my mistakes, it will not anger me, in fact, it will give me courage. And that you are comfortable with me.”

 

Jongin nodded and took a deep breath. “It's that what you did that day broke my heart and I was crying. A-And I thought you were different, and then your move made me feel that I am an easy target of your bully. Y-You were laughing with them, and I felt so alone.” He said and closed his eyes. “It was hurting, too much.” He whispered as he felt tears falling from his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo guilty looked at his omega, he wiped the younger's tears away with the pad of his fingers and smiled. “Is that all you wanted to say?” He asked and Jongin slowly nodded. He again nodded and smiled.

 

“Do you want to slap me at that moment?” He asked a playful smile appeared on his face when he saw Jongin gasping and shaking his head in an adorable way. His hair now much messier than it was before, just about half an hour ago. “So punish me now. I am ready for whatever my husband wants to give me.” He chuckled when he saw Jongin blushing. He is too cute for his own good. How was he missing this?

 

“I-I can't...” He whispered.

 

“Come on Jongin. Punish me.” He said again. Jongin flushed and lowered his head, traces of tears already gone.

 

“Jongin, I am ordering as your alpha. I don't think you should act against your soon to be alpha's wish.” He said with a serious tone. Jongin looked at him with wide eyes. And Kyungsoo really wanted to laugh at his reaction. He took a deep breath to compose his serious expression. "It's really difficult, duh," he thought.

 

“Jongin, tell me or I will tell my dad that you are no-”

 

“Okay… okay…” Kyungsoo smiled and nodded, encouraging him, though he felt guilty of using his father's name, its okay.

 

“Go on.” He said. Jongin bites his lower lip, as he thought. He looked unsure, but a smile appeared on his face, he suddenly giggled, taking Kyungsoo's breath away.

 

“I want you to hold your ears and do sit-ups.” Kyungsoo laughed when Jongin looked down in embarrassment. Oh, my God. His Omega is just so cute. Such a kid.

 

“Are you sure you only want this?” He asked. And Jongin nodded, looking like a little kid. There was a gleam in his beautiful brown orbs that Kyungsoo is falling in love with. He nodded and pulled his hands back. He stood up and took his ears in his hands and started doing sit-ups.

Jongin laughed and shook his head. He hid his flushing face behind his hands as he can't stop laughing, it was just so funny and adorable.

Jongin's heart filled up with warmth. Acceptance. Understanding. Kyungsoo understands him. He blushed as Kyungsoo laughed with him.

 

“It's okay. You can stop alpha.” He said.

 

Kyungsoo stopped immediately, as a shiver ran down his spine when he heard the younger calling him alpha. He bit his lips, to stop his inner wolf from taking control. He shook his head as he ran a hand through his locks. He took a deep breath and sat closer to the younger who was still laughing beautifully, his laugh fills him up with warmth.

 

“I am sorry Jongin. Should I do that again if you have not forgiven me yet?” He asked, still dazed with his omega's laughing face. He's beautiful.

“No, no, no... It's okay now. It's fine but please don't do that again.” Kyungsoo smiled and nodded, still guilty of what he had done.

 

Jongin suddenly stopped laughing as something crossed his mind. He pursed his lips in a thin line as insecurity filled up his heart.

 

“What happened?” Kyungsoo asked as he played with his omega's fingers.

 

“C-Can I ask you something?” He asked as he looked down at their now intertwined fingers. Kyungsoo feels warm.

 

Sure. You don't need to ask me that Jongin.” He said as he looked at him with concern.

 

“I-I ... What about Baekhyun. I mean.. y-your boy-”

 

“-He is not my boyfriend Jongin,” Kyungsoo said cutting him off. Jongin looked at him with somewhat a relieved expression but also with a confused one. Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head lightly, his soft locks almost falling on his eyes.

 

“He is not my boyfriend. He is my best friend. Actually, it was Baek's plan. You know we heard some students pairing us together. So to have a little fun we did that,” He said looking straight into the omega's eyes so that he can understand that he isn't lying.

 

“And by the way. He is drooling over someone else. Someone named Myungsoo or something like that. And most importantly, he is an alpha. He can't be with me.” He said and patted his omega's hand in reassurance he brushed aside the fringe on the omega's forehead.

 

Jongin blinked at him, and then looked down at their hands, as a blush appeared on his face. “So it was all fake?”

 

“Yes, it is. And when I told him about you, he actually cried. Saying that he can't act more and something like he can't make his crush jealous anymore. That whining .” He cursed but there was no bite in it.

 

Jongin took a deep breath and nodded. “B-But still he is so hand-’’

 

“-My Omega is much more beautiful than anyone else. Don't doubt that, he is pretty. Different, exotic and he looks ethereal even now with messy hair..”

 

“I don't want you to doubt yourself Jongin. You are really the most beautiful person I have seen.” A serious expression appeared on his face, he took the omega's palms closer to his mouth and kissed them. Jongin blushed, still unsure of himself, but Kyungsoo's words gave him assurance.

 

He looked at Kyungsoo who was staring at him with some intense expression, he was about to ask when he felt a pair of lips attached to his. His eyes widened as Kyungsoo tilted his head, and pulled him closer by the waist. Soon enough he closed his own eyes and tried to match the alpha's movement. Kyungsoo gently caresses his cheeks as he deepened the kiss. Thousands of fireworks played, he felt pure bliss. He poked his lips with his tongue asking for entrance which the omega gladly gave him. Soon finding himself lost in the hot cavern. It's his. Jongin's his.

 

He pulled back as he felt in need of air and lovingly looked at his omega. Jongin's eyes were still closed, his breathing ragged, his lips parted, red and rosy.

 

“I can't wait to make you mine Jongin.’’ He whispered as he pecked his lips.

 

“You're mine.” He again whispered before claiming his lips again. A wave of possessiveness passed through his body when Jongin whimpered in the kiss, clutching the front of his shirt in a tight fist.

 

He can't wait to claim him.

 

 

****

 

 

Kyungsoo wrapped the coat around his body as he walked out of his car. He leaned against the car as he pushed his hands into his jeans pocket. It's winter and the cold breeze is running a shiver down his spine. He grabs his phone from his jeans pocket and dials Jongin's number, hoping he will pick soon, so that they can leave.

 

“Hel-”

 

“Jongin, out now, its cold outside,” Kyungsoo replies a shiver ran down his spine when the cold air blew. Though he doesn’t want to be sound cheesy, he feels warm after hearing the omega's voice, even if it's a small one.

 

Oh sorry, I will be there in two. Won't you come inside?”

 

“Nah, Jongin. We will get late now come on. Out now, I am freezing.” He hears some shuffling from another side of call and smiles.

 

“Okay, I am coming.” There comes an excited voice and Kyungsoo really feels warm, he hangs up the phone and looks around the area. Though his attention soon diverts to Jongin, who comes out of the door in all of his beautiful glory. Kyungsoo runs a hand through his hair as he checks Jongin out. He is looking ing beautiful. The omega all smiley and blushing walks towards him with slow steps.

 

“H-Hi...” Jongin shyly says, his voice feels like something dipped in honey or chocolate, he is not sure, too focused on staring at him.

 

“Hey, come in.” He says and opens the door for him, Jongin thanks him with a blush and enters the vehicle.

 

Kyungsoo takes a deep breath to compose himself and walks towards the other side, and enters the vehicle. He feels himself getting dazed when the beautiful smell of the omega catches his attention, momentary making him freeze on his seat, he chokes and starts the engine.

 

“Sorry.” Jongin apologies, in a whisper. Kyungsoo nods and smiles at him before driving towards the school.

 

 

****

 

 

Jongin felt nervous, walking with one of the famous alphas in the school is kind of awkward for him and maybe a little bit dangerous, keeping in mind that how the other omegas and betas were glaring at them or specifically at him.

 

He whimpered and lowered his head, but then Kyungsoo wrapped an arm around his lithe waist, instantly giving him courage and enough confidence to look up.

 

Its break and they are heading to the cafeteria; Kyungsoo is going to introduce him to his friends, and Jongin's nervous. He lowered his head more when they finally reached; there was complete silence on the table or specifically in the whole cafeteria. Jongin gulped and stood behind the alpha.

“Hey, guys what's up?” Kyungsoo asked nodding to everyone. They nodded towards him and looked at Jongin, questioningly.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and pulled Jongin beside him.

 

“He is Kyungsoo's omega.” Baekhyun murmured and looked at Jongin apologetically. Jongin though doesn't notice; too busy looking down at his shoes like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

 

 

*

 

 

Though he expected them to be cold towards him, it was completely different, as all of them apologized to him about the incident, saying it was a prank. Though Jongin wanted to ask them why him, but didn't. They were much stronger than him and quite dominating, so he kept his mouth shut.

They warmed with him quite naturally like they are longtime friends. Though Jongin is nervous but is glad that they didn't laugh at him when he told them that he was a loner, and had no friends.

 

“Well, actually you have us now.” Minseok the oldest of them had told him.

 

Jongin felt welcomed for the first time in his life, it was surprising that they tried to involve him in their conversations even if they had to repeat it a hundredth times.

 

"They are not bad. They are good". Jongin realized.

 

Sehun the youngest of the friend’s group is the same age as him, just a few months apart, and in the same class. Sehun was shocked when he realized that Jongin was in the same class as him because he never noticed him before. Jongin just shrugged, knowing he was a loner, and probably half of the class probably is not aware of his presence, Sehun had laughed at his remark, though it was not a mocking one.

 

Jongin realized out of the entire group, except Kyungsoo, Sehun can be a good, way good friend. A best friend maybe.

 

 

****

 

 

Kyungsoo closed the door of the car and followed Jongin towards the door. He is not a ert, he is sure, but anyways he checks out Jongin from behind. He nods to himself, because, he's got the best back or maybe as- He shakes his head and clears his throat when Jongin turns around, they finally reached the door. The omega's cheeks are flushed and Kyungsoo thinks if he can read his mind, but quickly shakes his head, because it is possible only after claiming, even though it's for Alphas.

 

“Thanks ummm f-for d-dropping me,” Jongin quietly whispers. “And letting me meet your friends...” He adds, looking down in embarrassment.

 

Kyungsoo fondly chuckles, the embarrassment of erted thoughts long gone and brings his hand and caresses the younger's cheek gently. “They are also your friends, Jongin.” Kyungsoo answers. Jongin is taller than him, and in all of his nineteen years of life, he hates the fact now, the most. Oh how much he wishes to be taller than his soon to be omega. “And by the way, I am sorry again. They too were apologizing when you were gone with Sehun. They are kind of bastards but are good friends.” Jongin giggles and Kyungsoo really, really wants to envelop him in a hug.

 

“Umm… I think I should go now. It's pretty late.” Kyungsoo murmurs, looking around the dark area. He pushes his hands into his jeans pocket as he looks back at Jongin, the cold wind sending a shiver down his spine or it's Jongin's cute shy smile. He is not sure.

 

“Oh, okay,” Jongin says, disappointed.

 

Kyungsoo nods, not really in a mood of leaving already. There is an awkward silence for some time, in which both avoid each other's gaze. Kyungsoo takes a deep breath and again nods. “So I think I should go now.” He whispers.

 

He backs a little, but his eyes widen when he feels a pair of lips on his cheek. He feels warmth pooling inside him when Jongin blushes after giving him a shy peck on his cheek. “You should go, its late hyung,” Jongin says after another awkward silence.

 

Kyungsoo nods, not clearly registering the words, too busy staring at the omega's pouty lips. He was about to lean in and kiss it when-

 

“Oh, Kyungsoo. Son, how are you?” He rolls his eyes, without Jongin's mother noticing and politely bows at her.

 

“Hello, Mrs. Kim. I am fine. And how are you, mother?” The woman looks happy with the use of the word and kindly smiles at him.

 

“Why don't you come inside Kyungsoo? Your parents are already here, we were talking about your marriage.” She says nodding towards both of them. Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, he doesn't remember his parents saying to meet Kim's today, and it was two days later. But pushes it aside, it's good if it's soon, he really can't wait to claim Jongin.

 

 

*

 

 

One week. It's going to be a grand one.” Mr. Do announces.

 

The elder’s nod and shares knowing looks when Jongin and Kyungsoo blushes.

 

“I really can't wait for Jongin to be a part of our family,” Mrs. Do says, looking at Jongin lovingly. “He really is a precious omega.” She adds.

Kyungsoo thinks maybe he is imagining things but he feels Mr. Kim's face hardens and twist in disgust when he looks at Jongin. Jongin though on other side is not looking at any of them; his head hung low and body tense. If it is what he thinks it is, then he needs to remind Mr. Kim about his place, not to sound arrogant, but he is going to be Head Alpha and everyone needs to respect Jongin as much as they are going to respect Kyungsoo.

 

It all depends on Jongin if only Jongin tells him anything at all.