Chapter Five

When We Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

First of all, nope this is not chapter six and yes this is the edited/proofread version of chapter five. Thank you for waiting and I hope you enjoyed this update (again). You can expect an update within this week. Not really sure when but yeah it'll be definitely any day within this week. Love you mwa.

 

Enjoy reading!!

----------

Chapter Five

 

Three weeks.

It’s been three weeks and I’ve been fine.

Or not.

 

Seriously though, I’m not doing great at all. I am almost considered as a stalker for following that guy every day. He doesn’t talk much and doesn’t have a plan where to go each day. So, I decided to wake up as early as 5 o’clock just to wait for him outside his apartment.

And as always, he’s been treating me like a gust of wind and would just pass me by and walk on. I don’t want to be stuck on my room so it’s better to be treated that way than not doing anything at all. At least I’ve got to explore some places here.

And for three weeks, I’ve also been trying to know his name. Like this one time when we were on the park and I asked him to buy food, he left his bag with me and I opened it without his permission just search for anything that would hint me about his name.

Of course, he got mad. He didn’t talk to me for 2 days (but nothing changed actually, he’s been ignoring me since day one) and would leave me behind. Luckily, since we’ve been together for three weeks, I learned how to commute, just a little.

These past three days, he didn’t go out much. He just stayed inside his apartment leaving me like a waiting outside his door all day. (grr, that guy) So to save myself from hunger, I always come to the café I went to the first day I saw him.

But the shocking part was yesterday’s evening, someone almost killed the out of me by pressing the doorbell repeatedly and pounded hard on my door while I’m watching a horror movie alone.

Yes, I’m weird like that.

It took me good 10 minutes before opening the door, thinking that someone had wanted to barge in and kill me directly. Upon looking at the pinhole, no one was outside and it doubled the creep inside of me. However, when I opened the door, a dinner platter was placed in front of me with a sticky note on it.

Sorry. Been sick for 3 days.

And that’s it.

I tried knocking on his door but meh, no answer. An austere response from a cold hearted human being. A smile formed on my lips as I eyed the dinner platter on my hands. It was wrapped on a plastic so the food is secure. It looked quite scrumptious and I got all sentimental, so I shouted ‘thank you’ at his door even though I bet he didn’t even hear it, before I went inside my apartment.

So today, again, I was waiting outside his door. Contemplating about whether to ring the doorbell or just leave him be. I can wander around myself but I’m more secured if I have someone with me.

I raised my fingers in the air and was about to push the doorbell when his door swung open and revealed a dashing, fresh-out-of-the-shower guy whose name is still yet unrevealed. He didn’t look sick though so maybe he had just recovered.

I automatically retracted my hand and stood there awkwardly, not quite knowing what to say. I just stared above his head or his neck and try to avoid looking at his eyes. I know he’s looking at me sternly. Who wouldn’t be? I’m the world’s most annoying person for him right now.

Seconds had passed and we’re still standing in front of each other. Well, that was until he shifted from just standing to leaning on the door frame and crossing his arms. I watched his every move as his muscles flex when he knots his arms together.

“Are you just gonna stay right there or what?” he asked so suddenly that I was startled from my train of thoughts, my eyes locking with and into his own.

“W-what?” I asked dumbly. The boy (whose name I still don’t know and apparently has far more sass that I do) just rolled his eyes and pulled himself from leaning on the doorframe. He walked inside his apartment, and left his door open.

Is he inviting me in?

But I just want to check if he’s okay.

I remained on my spot, not knowing what to do. The options were whether I enter the room or just go back to my own apartment. But before I could think twice, a loud and muffled ‘tsk’ was heard from inside the room and in a second, he was there again in front of me.  Boy, did he surprise me when he dragged me inside his room.

“You can sit there or you can also help me in the kitchen.” He gestured towards the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter