Q&A + Author's Note

When We Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! I saw some of your pm'ed questions and I am going to answer those that are about the story 'When We Return', so I'll be answering only 5 of those. 

 

1. How did you come up with the storyline? 

First of all, I want you to know that I came to visualize the story back in 10th grade that was year 2016 when I registered myself on a literature contest where aspirant writers should create a whole book or story and have it publish as a book then submit it for final judging. The whole duration of the contest is 5 months only but sad to say, I wasn't able to continue with the competition because of school works since I was graduating that time from junior high. 11th grade when I decided to make it as a real deal and made it into fanfiction and posted it here on aff. 

So the storyline was inspired by an anime series titled 'Angel Beats' where the protagonist died because they were trapped in the tunnel but the anime didn't focus solely on that, it was just a back story on how the guy protagonist died. So, I plot the storyline from that anime and weaved everything together. 

 

2. Is Jin and Sowon your number one choice as the main characters? 

Honestly no, as what I said, this story should be a fiction but then when I dropped out from the competition, I decided to turn it into a fanfic so Jin and Sowon is not my number one choice and supposedly, all the characters should be original or non-existent. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter