- 005.

Artificial Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't hate me for updating so much ;; 
i've been free all day so ta-da! updates, updates, updates.
happy reading loves!

 

Three months pregnant. She should have known, but she really couldn't because he symptoms weren't what you call a normal woman symptom. She didn't always wake up and vomit or crave weird foods or have mood swings. She was just her normal self, but she did feel like those would kick in sooner or later. When she sat in the doctor's office, she should've known since she was training to a doctor after all, right? But stupidly enough, she didn't even take it into consideration to check if she was pregnant. 

When they left the doctor's office, the nurse had gotten to Sehun and he was furious with her. He yelled and slammed his palm against the steering wheel that it scared her, more than she already was with a child in developing in her. The moment they got back to her home, she collapsed onto her bed. She stared up at the ceiling, contemplating on her life as she left Sehun to calm down. He had stunningly went out of his way to pick her prescription that the doctor had prescribed her: nausea and vommitting medicine and vitamins supplements for the baby. Surprisingly, she's managed to calm him down enough to not go after the father of the child. She didn't want anyone knowing that she was with child, especially everyone at work. 

She knows that she's going to get bigger as the time passes, but for now, she wasn't showing.

"You're pregnant?!" Jae Mi shouted as she stormed into the brunette's room. She glared and looked over to the door. Her best friend staring at her with wide eyes and a shock expression. Na Mi's eyes turned to the clock that read 7:00PM as she groaned. Has she really laid in her bed all this time? 

"Oh my god, Na!" Jae Mi shouted while Sehun trailed behind her quietly. Yes, he was still mad at Nami, but who can he blame? He loved her to bits and pieces, and her being pregnant.. he'd have to adjust to, which he didn't really mind doing. He'd do anything for her. "I am pregnant, and I would very much appreciate it that you two shut up so I can get through my year of internships without having to worry about being worrying about me with a child." Jae Mi frowned at her friend as she waddled over to lay beside Nami, who rested her arm against her forehead while staring at the ceiling. Sehun found his way to her bed while resting at the end of the bed. 

"Na," Jae Mi called out softly as she placed a hand on her friend's stomach. "are you going to tell him?" Nami turned to look at her best friend before looking down to her guy best friend, who sighed and nodded softly. "He does have the right to know," he mentioned but she saw it differently. She saw it as a mistake that she shouldn't even mention it to him. Of course, she knew that he had every right to know, but she didn't want to tell him. 

"I don't know," she muttered softly earning a soft, yet worried, gaze from her two best friends. "I don't want anyone knowing. I'll let time tell on it's own since I'm bound to show, right?" 

Jae Mi frowned and sighed while looking to Sehun for any kind of support. He only looked down, shaking his head as he disagreed with his best friend. "Fine," Jae Mi mused, "then we'll be there to help you. Every step of the way, and don't you dare say no! Oh my god, I'm going to be an aunt!!" She squealed excitedly while sitting up to make room for Sehun to scoot in. Na Mi looked to her best friend and chuckled, shaking her head softly. "Oh my goodness, imagine if it's a boy!! He'll be so cute and so eatible!! Or if it's a girl?! I can take her shopping when she grows up, and oh my goodness!!" Nami cringed, looking at Sehun who did the same. 

"Jae, I'm only three months in." 

Two days later, Nami was back at work. She would have returned the day before but she requested that she'd take another day off to recover from the news; or as she told them, she was sick from being up all night. She sighed as she tied the pants to her scrubs as Jae Mi walked in, eyeing the brunette in a concerned manner. "Don't tie it so tight," she mentioned as Nami rolled her eyes as she finished tighting the strings together. 

She reached into her locker and grabbed her pager, phone and notepad as she shut the metal door before walking out of the intern's room. She sighed as she breathed in the hospital air. The brunette waddled her way to the café to grab her some orange juice before making her way to Joonmyun. He sat at his desk, skimming through a ton of paperwork. She knocked on his door as he looked up. The man smiled, giving her permission to come in as she walked in while sitting in the chair across from his desk. "Hey," he greeted while signing the top paper, "where were you yesterday?" 

"I wasn't feeling well," she replied in a hushed tone as she sipped on her orange juice. Joonmyun's head shot up as he looked at her with concern. "Are you okay? Did you go see a doctor?" Nami cringed at his sudden worried behavior but shrugged it off as she nodded to his answer. "She just said that I didn't get enough sleep. I'm sleep deprieved because you left me in surgery for too long, plus the morning hours of trauma isn't always good." 

The man frowned and nodded, muttering a quick apology when a knock at his door turned both of their attentions. "Hey, doctor Hwang!" Baekhyun's head peeped in as his beautiful smile beamed in her direction. "I figured I'd find you in here." She smiled at him and took a sip of her juice, clutching the cup with both hands. "Hey, Baekhyun, you're looking for me earlier than expected today." She grinned teasingly as he walked into the room, greeting Joonmyun as he stood beside Nami. "Well a little birdy told me you weren't feeling well so I thought I'd buy you some breakfast." 

He held the bag out in front of her as she grinned down at the bag. "Pancakes with bacon and sausages?" She perked up, questioning him as Baekhyun nodded with his all-knowing smile. Her smile grew as she stood up and gave him a hug, taking the bag from him. 

"Thank you, Baekhyun," she mentioned while staring at him with a wide smile, "that was really thoughtful of you." Baekhyun chuckled and waved his hand in dismissal. Like Sehun, Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter