- 002.

Artificial Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! There is a bit of profanity in this chapter. You've been warned, happy readings!

 

Joonmyun

When Joonmyun first met Nami, he thought that she was the most beautiful thing that he's ever seen in his life. His parents even thought the same when they met her. She was the most calmest, and well-preserved person he knew and he had the pleasure to call her his girlfriend, partner, and backup. It was two years ago when they finally got together after knowing each other for three years. 

Before he would always call or text her just to let her know that she was always on his mind. But now? Barely.

He wasn't going to lie when he said that he's tired of her. He became distant from her. That was his doing, and his all alone. He spent about fifty-percent of his time at a club or bar to pick up some chick who was looking for attention and a 'get together'. The other fifty? He spends at work or with his friends. There's no in between for him and Nami honestly. 

He sighed and hopped out of his seat. "Where you going man?" The older asked as he looked to him. "I think I'm gonna go visit my girlfriend," Joonmyun mentioned while grabbing his phone and keys. The older snorted a laugh and shook his head. "You still call her girlfriend, bro? I can't believe that you're treating Nami with little respect, man. She deserves better and you ing know it."

Joonmyun sighed and ignored the comments being thrown at him. He manuvered his way to the door and walked out, not looking back as he made his way to his girlfriend's home. 

Vomitting. 

It's all there is at this time of day. Nami lifted her head up from the toliet and groaned as she looked to the door, her worried friend staring at her with a load of concern. "Are you okay, Na?" He moved in closer to lift her up from the floor while moving her to the sink where she leaned down, washing away . She gave her friend a quick nod and shut off the sink. 

"Yeah, yeah," she replied. "I think it's just the nerves for today, you know?" 

Sehun sighed and shook his head, a smile creeping onto his lips. "Don't be nervous! It's not like it's the first time we walked across the stage." He chuckled and she frowned. He was right, but still.. she was feeling all different kinds of feelings. Nervousness, sadness, anger.. and even hunger. But that's normal, right? "That's easy for you to say," she mentioned to him, "you've already graduated from uni with a master's degree, and me? I'm now just getting there, and we're the same age!" Sehun eyed her and chuckled amusingly, "Okay, but you're in medical school—about to start your internships. There's a huge difference between business and medical, Na." She whined and clutched onto his arm, feeling a bit dizzy coming from no where. 

"You sure you okay?" The taller man asked while clutching onto her elbow with a frown. She nodded before patting his chest to let go of her as she made way back into her room, getting herself ready for the long day. Her best friend followed her out redundantly as he passed Jae Mi. "Hey, Jae," Sehun called: "Na's not feeling good!" The blonde stopped in her tracks and looked back to her friends. "What's wrong with her?" She asked while walking up to Sehun, Nami already back in her room. The brunet looked down to her and sighed, "She was in the bathroom throwing up her guts and she almost stumbled backwards like she was going to faint."

Jae Mi frowned, striding into her best friend's room casually.

"Again?" She questioned, looking to Nami with worry eyes. "Na, that's the third time this week since you've been vomitting in the mornings." The brunette shrugged as she pulled out her graduation dress that she prepared the night before. "What's wrong with you?" 

"Stomach bug, I'd assume?" 

"You'd assumed?" Sehun encountered back with folded arms and slightly widened eyes. Nami looked at him with the same eyes and nodded a bit. Jae Mi rolled her eyes and sighed, moving out to leave, needing to get ready also. The man stared at his friend for quite some time, not realizing that she was now standing in front of him as she looked at him with her dimmed hazel eyes. 

"Are you going to stand there forever, Sehun? I need to change," she inquired. He snapped out of his little world and cleared his throat, nodding while he moved out of her way. She gave him a brief smile and he was back to the living room to wait on his female friends that were graduating in a few hours. He could say he was proud of them, but he's always been proud of them. They've achieved so much as pair. Their parents were close friends so for Jae Mi and Nami to be close friends? It was likely. Someday, they were going to run a company together like their father's did and Sehun would be there for them to cheer them on. 

He sighed as he took a peek of his watch, still waiting for the girls to finish when the front door opened. There, walked in the one person he really didn't want to see. The other male stared ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter