- 011.

Artificial Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nami sighed as she waddled into her room. She stared at the man in her bed before shaking her head with disbelief. "What am I going to do with you, Joonmyun?" She whispered to herself as she moved to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. She waddled back before leaving to get a bowl of warm water. Again, she came back and sat the bowl of luke warm water on the bedside counter. Gently, she dipped the towel into the bowl of water as she twisted it to extract the extra water. She then turned to Joonmyun and sat beside his body. The brunette dabbed the towel against his face as he stirred in his unconcious state. 

Instantly, she jerked away thinking that she would wake him up but he slept soundly. Sighing, Nami wiped his face before pulling out the alochol aseptic cleaner along with cotton balls. She pressed the cotton ball against the opening of the cleaner before dabbing it against his wounded face. He winced in his sleep, groaning at the feeling being pressed against him. Her hand jerked away from him: "It's going to hurt just a bit, okay? I'll be quick," she uttered softly before going back in to dab against his bruised cheek, brow, lip and nose. After she was done, she applied triple antibiotic to his wounds. She found the butterfly bandaids and smaller bandaids as she applied them to his cheek, brow and nose. She sighed when she was finished, moving to clean up her supplies. 

She came back in time for her phone to vibrate against the bed stand. The brunette pulled the blanket up over him before answering her phone: "Hello?"

"Hey, are you alright?" She sighed at Jae Mi's question as she moved out of her room to sit on the couch out in the living room. "Yeah, I'm fine.. you didn't have to call to check up on me, Jae." 

"Are you kidding me?" Jae Mi exasperated with an irritated tone, "Sehun told me what happened. I'm so sorry, honey.. Where is he now?" Nami hummed and pushed the seat to extract the leg rest. "You mean Joonmyun?" She could practically feel Jae Mi's eyes rolling at her before she replied with a yes. "He's sound asleep in my room. I think I'm going to hang out in the living room." 

"Are you serious, Na? You're pregnant! The couch isn't a comfortable place for a pregnant woman to sleep!" Nami rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Do you want to come sleep with me? I'm literally two doors down." 

"No, I'll be fine, Jae. You go to bed, don't you have to work tomorrow morning?" The brunette could hear her best friend groan and kick around her bed in a childish manner. "Why do people work on Saturdays? I don't want go to work!" Nami chuckled and shook her head, greeting her friend a goodnight before tossing her phone against the couch. She looked over to the device with a sigh. She wanted to sleep and the couch was comfortable enough for her pregnant self to rest up on. She pulled her legs off of the leg rest while moving to reach over to grab the remotes. She grunted as she reached over before huffing up an exaggerated sigh. "You're making things a lot harder for mommy to move, honey." She uttered to her baby bump, rubbing the round bump softly. 

The girl placed the remotes on the couch before struggling to stand up to take a warm shower. The moment she entered her room, she sighed while looking over to Joonmyun—who seemed to be sleeping comfortably. She walked over to her closet to grab her pajamas before waddling off to the bathroom. She ran the warm, comforting shower as it began to steam the room. 

A sigh of content escaped her lips as she stepped in for a longwhile shower. Her mind thought back to the events of the day. Just a few minutes ago, Baekhyun stood at her door and comforted her with all the might he had. It made Nami feel upset and sorry that she couldn't return the feelings that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter