- 010.

Artificial Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You told him what?!" Nami shouted as the pair entered her home, a home that she no longer shared with Jaemi. She thought that since she was with child, and she was going to need a nursey, she moved to the apartment two doors down from Jaemi. It was still at comfort that they were still close together, if she were to need something. She turned around to stare at her best friend in disbelief. They had come back from having dinner and on the way back—Sehun had told her what had happened at the hospital that made Joonmyun look like he was about to collapse with sadness written throughout.

"I'm sorry, Na! You told me never to mention who the actual father is, and I vowed that I won't!" 

He took a breather as he closed the door: "What was I suppose to tell him? Was I suppose to say: 'oh you're the father, congratulations'?" Nami glared at him, her arms crossed as it rested above her small bump. She was mad at her best friend, but she knew he was right. She was in her little tiny mood swing come in between them. Ever since she found out she was pregnant, she overcame the nausea but now? She needed to overcome the uncontrollable mood swings and throbbing sore feet. She read somewhere that foot rubs could potentially harm the baby because of the nerves within the foot, so she opted out on wanting a foot rub. 

She sighed as she stared at Sehun with a roll of her eyes. But then there was a knock on the door that caught the attention of the pair. Nami looked at the door before looking at her taller best friend. "Who could that be at ten-thirty? At night!" Sehun whispered loudly as the knocking became louder and louder that it startled Nami and the baby. Her hand grasped her baby bump as she looked up worriedly to Sehun. 

"Go stay in the kitchen, your room, somewhere!" He whispered as Nami's heartbeat picked up as she ran into the kitchen, hiding herself behind the wall. Sehun took in a deep breath as he looked around, picking up a metal stick that sat by the door. He stepped closer to the door and took in another deep breath before yanking the door open. "It's about damn time!" Minseok shouted at the younger. Sehun's eyes went wide in disbelief. "Hyung?! What the hell man! You scared the out of Nami!" The younger didn't notice the drunkened state of Joonmyun and Chanyeol as Minseok rolled his eyes. 

Nami's body slowly moved away from the wall as she looked towards the door. Her breathing heightened at the sight of the two. Her heartbeat was still beating quickly that even her baby was reacting to the sudden scare. "Oh my god," she breathed. Minseok looked to her and smiled apologetically. "Na, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But this ..." his head nudged to the figure that clung to his neck. She moved her eyes to stare at the figure—Joonmyun. Sehun's eyes trailed to stare at the drunkened state of his friend, and he suddenly felt a hit of guilt punch him in the stomach.

"What the hell happened to him?" Nami breathed as she scurried forward. Minseok's lips parted as he gave a sigh. "Chanyeol called me saying that he got into a fight with Baekhyun.."

"So he picked a fight... while he was drunk?" Minseok nodded and it made Sehun's stomach churn. He was the cause for this. A fight between his friends. Chanyeol took a step into her home as the pair moved to set Joonmyun down onto the couch. Chanyeol turned to her with a sigh: "They were arguing over you, Na.. Hyung was accusing Baekhyun of stealing you from him after the break up but Baekhyun took it like the man that he is.. it's just.. when I pulled Baekhyun away, he told me that he so angry that hyung treated you like crap bu—"

"But I was more angry when I can see all the love that he has for you even when he was an to you." Baekhyun's voice called out as he walked into her home with his hands tucked into his pockets. She looked over to him and her heart swelled. His lip and cheek was bruised, but it was nothing compared to the beating he gave Joonmyun. "I know about the baby, Na," Baekhyun called out.

She looked at him with guilt before looking down to the ground, "Is that why you didn't want to be wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter