- 001.

Artificial Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're meeting up with him then?" Her roommate questioned while leaning against her door. The brunette looked up and smiled softly to her friend with a meek nod. "But why, Na? Why can't you end things with him already? He's treated you like , and yet you're still with him!" Her friend exasperated. It was true that he was treating her like nothing, but she loves him.

Sure, you might think it's some sappy romance where she loves him and he doesn't love her, but it was true. 

"Because I actually love him, Jae," she mentioned while hopping up onto her feet as she stared to her roommate. "What else do you want me to say? To break up with him?" Jae Mi stared at her friend and nodded, "Yeah! I don't want my best friend having to suffer because this jerk is treating her like she's a piece of trash that he can just throw away." 

"I don't know, Jae, okay? I don't know." The brunette sighed and threw her purse onto her shoulder and walked passed her friend. "I'm leaving, I'll talk to you later." 

"I don't have time for you," Joonmyun uttered to her. A frown plastered her lips as she looked to her boyfriend. Why was it that he can give everyone else the time of day, but with her he couldn't? She was his girlfriend after all. "Joonmyun," she called out softly, "please. It's one day, and that's all I'm asking for." It was one of her most important days, her uni graduation, but he doesn't have the time for her. "I really want you there, Joonmyun. How are you going to skip out on one of my most important days? I'm not asking for anything else." 

"But you're always asking for something!" He hollered, staring at her glaringly. She jumped at his sudden out burst as she clutched her stomach. "It's always this and that, gees. What more do you want from me?!" She stayed quiet and looked down to her hand, her other still clutching her stomach gently. 

Even his friends were about to attend her graduation. They always had the time for her even when they were at work or going on about their days. Joonmyun sighed and tucked his phone back into his pocket as he looked to her: "Look, Nami, I really don't have the time for you. I'll see you later." He mentioned before turning on his heel and leaving her behind. She frowned at the sight of him leaving.

2 years. 

Two years since he's been with her. For the first year, he was lovable and gave her everything she'd asked for—not that she's really asked him of anything. She'd usually ask for his attention and affection because when she was having a hard day at uni, he would be there for her when she asked. 

She loved him to bits and pieces, but seeing how he is now; he isn't the same person that she fell in love with—or rather, he's the same person just different attitudes towards her. 

Nami sighed and pulled out her phone, dialing the number that's ever so fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter