SIX-FINAL

Reparations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the feeling of something soft moving up and down her back that woke her. She looked over her shoulder to see Jiyong smiling down at her. 
   

“What are you doing?” she asked in a raspy voice. 
   

“Trying to wake you up,” he replied with a smile on his lips. His hand slid gently down her back until coming to rest on her hip. “I want you again.”
   

Sarang chuckled into the pillow. “I thought we agreed this was a one-time thing?”
   

“If you think back, we said ‘one night’, and the sun isn’t up yet.”
   

She felt him come over her, his chest to her back. She also felt something poking the back of her thigh. “Are you hard?!”
   

“Baby, I woke up like this. I was dreaming about you,” he responded with a soft chuckle of his own. Jiyong kissed her shoulder and asked, “This okay?”
   

Sarang answered him by spreading her legs and arching her back to welcome him.

 

* * * * * 

The sound of his phone ringing woke both of them. Jiyong cursed quietly while he searched the floor for the device to answer it. Sarang couldn’t hear the entire conversation, just Jiyong repeatedly apologizing and promising that he was on the way. After the call ended, he cursed loudly and flopped down on the bed beside her. 
   

“Duty calls?” she asked quietly. 
   

Jiyong hummed and wrapped himself around her. “I forgot I had a session this morning.” He nuzzled the back of her neck and sighed. “I don’t want to go.”

“Too bad.” Sarang rolled over to face him and played with his tousled hair. “Go on before they get really mad at you.”

He grumbled and burrowed deeper under the covers into her arms. “Five more minutes.”

Sarang laughed and pushed at his shoulders. “Go on, Yong-ah. People are waiting for you.”

“I know, I know,” he replied with another heavy sigh. Unable to stop himself, he swiped a hand over her body before squeezing her rear. “I’m coming over tonight. Promise you’ll be just like this when I get here.”

The laughter died out of her in an instant. She moved his hand away squeezed it gently. “You know I can’t do that.”

“Why not?” he challenged. 

“One night, remember?”

“Aww, but we don’t have to--”

“Yes, we do,” she said insistently. “One night we can think back on fondly later and move on. Anything more and it gets complicated and messy. I still want to be your friend after last night.”

Jiyong’s eyes dimmed, but his smile held. He nodded his head in understanding before embracing her. “I’m going to take a quick shower and borrow a shirt.”

Sarang gave a quick ‘uh-huh’ before pulling the cover over her face and pretending to go back to sleep. 

* * * * * 

Once she was absolutely sure he was gone, Sarang threw the covers off and went to shower. A small smile played on her lips as she noted the pleasant soreness and the passion marks on her body.

She went back to her room to dress and sniffed the air. Her next order of business was stripping the sheets. On her way to the washing machine, she noticed a stack of money on the counter. It sat atop some bills with a note reading, ‘Pay these!’.

She glared down at the cash, feeling a balloon of anger swell in her chest. Without taking the time to consider if it was a good idea or not, she stuffed the money in her pocket, threw on a jacket and hailed a cab.
 
                                                                                                                     * * * * * 

As luck would have it, Sarang ran into some dancers she knew as she arrived at the YG building. They were kind enough to let her in. She took the torturously slow elevator to the floor where she knew he would be.

She didn’t hesitate. She was so ing mad. The ride to the YG building did nothing to cool her anger. She threw the studio door open, fire and venom shooting from her eyes.

“Sarang? What—“ Jiyong started in surprise.

“You rotten bastard!” she seethed, not even bothering to close the door behind her.

“What!? I didn’t—“

“You left money?!” she hissed. “You ed me and left money behind?! Like I’m one of your !?”

Jiyong’s eyes grew large as he stood. “No! I mean, I did but it’s not like—“

Sarang pulled the cash from her pocket and threw it at him. “ your money, and you.”

Just as quickly as she came, she left.
 
                                                                                                             * * * * * 
                
Her phone rang and chimed and beeped the entire way home. She recognized the ringtones as both Jiyong's and Seungri’s, she refused to answer either. She turned her phone off entirely once she got home and went to take another much-needed shower. This time she rubbed her skin until she was red and raw all over, doing everything that she could to replac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter