Two worlds

Hot and Spicy

WORLD 1 ----

It’s just another day for most of the people around but it is not for the students of this school. It’s their final year in the school and these boys decided to finally have a soccer match to find who is best. There are boys dressed in red and blue in the field running behind the ball between the nets. Cheer girls are enjoying seeing their crushes/boyfriends doing good job in the ground in blocking the other team from making a goal.

Last 5 minutes of the game, blue team number 11 has hit red team number 7, who has almost made his efforts to get the ball till the goal, making him fall on the ground and that he has lost the goal from happening. The crowd cheering very happily till now has gone into shock and scared to imagine what will happen to No. 11. Aggressive no. 7 took the control over the ball again running all over the ground confusing the other team and finally made the goal when there is only 1minute left for the game to complete. Red team made all efforts to make sure the ball doesn’t go out of their control in that one minute and that resulted in the win for the red team.

The cheer from the playground was about to reach the sky before they fell down to the ground again, when an expected unexpected thing happened. No 7 grabbed No. 11’s shirt and pulled him out from the ground with anger in his face, where there should be a happy expression. Some of the red boys and most of the blue boys followed them, leaving the remaining players and the crowd in despair of lack of celebration.

No. 11 pleasing no. 7 to leave him and not to hurt him, which was of no use until their leader appeared at the spot pulling him away from other team leader No. 7 saving the pleading kid and rushing into a fight with the other. Both and their teams had a serious fight for 30 minutes before the blue team accepted their defeat, after competing with the other team for 2 years. Red team went to the ground with proud glares just to start the cheers this time to let them reach the sky’s blanking out any sound from reaching near them.

-0-

“Wow. Your son is real handsome, he definitely inherited his parents beautiful features.” said this lady in green dress seeing as every time she came seeing the full length portrait of the handsome boy.

The mother of the boy proudly smiled at that comment, as she also admires her son’s beauty.

“Is he going to inherit his father’s reign?” question was shot at the proud mother changing her expression.

She can only reply with a sad and hoping expression “I am not sure if he will. He was a very good student until 2 years back. All his teachers treasured him. But when his naïve elder brother got trapped by his only best friend resulting in a loss to the company and in him going to depression… this handsome younger one left all emotions and moved away from people, studies and company. He joined martial arts class and he is now the untouchable student in his school. The way he is converting himself every day, me and his father losing confidence in him inheriting the company. Some miracle has to happen to bring him back to us”

-O-

On a pleasant Sunday morning, mom and dad are already having their breakfast. They were not in rush so having a happy breakfast enjoying every piece of food they were having. Just then the possible heir of the family reached the breakfast table, just to amaze at the delicious looking his favorite food waiting for him.

He had a bite and is only able to say “Wow yummy!! Mom you are the best chef in the world”.

Mom threw a teasing wink to her husband, that she got a great compliment from their lovely son. Father got curious and interfered to hear some good words from the son. “I am the one who taught her how to cook”.

“You are the best husband and father. If not you I wouldn’t have got to eat such nice food”, left a whole hearted compliment to his father. Both father and mother were felt happy for their sons love towards them.

“What is your next plan kid?” Asked father caring about his son’s future. He doesn’t have any intention of doing something against his son’s will, so he want to know what his child has in mind that will ensure him to provide all possible amenities for the child to pursue his desires.

“I don’t have any plan yet. Neither thought of future as I was completely involved in developing myself in the present. Do you have any plans or hopes about what I should pursue?” It’s the child’s answer.

“You might not like this idea”, father is very scared to bring this up before the child, with a hesitated voice, he finally said out “I am hoping you to go to Business school and learn how to do the business. It’s not that I am pushing you to take this up, since I seriously think that this education will help you in doing any business or any work that you wanted to do in future. But if you like to do anything other than any business I am more than happy for you to do it”

Without a blink of thought the kid agreed “I don’t have any problem in doing it for now since I don’t have any plan on what to do. I don’t think I have any passion on any other profession, so I am good to take this up. Since you came up with this plan, please make sure that I go to a good college that give me a good credit even if I don’t study and those who don’t bother me asking do this and that.”

“My lovely son”, mom has planted a big kiss on her son’s cheek as she is totally proud of her son. Father also knows that his kid is actually soft from inside and always wish to inherit his father’s reign but all his behavior is just to make the people run away from him so no one can trap him to invent to his company.

His father after a week of research and a week of workout with the college management, he came to his son with the admission to an International business management college, which is located in Netherlands. Shock kid asked his father, “You are sending me away!! Why? Am I bothering you so much?”

“Yes, you being my precious son running away from people just to save yourself, your parents and the company is bothering me. You being rebel to all people around you and people complaining about you are some things I am not able to see. So go away from us and live as you want. No one will come to me to complain about you and it’s a renowned college so no one would even care to think or talk about you and your deeds.” Father answered, reasoning his decision after thinking for one week.

Child thought it’s a valid point and good to stay away from his parents so they won’t get bothered with complaints and he get to be like however he want and went back into playing his games.

 

WORLD 2 ---

Around the same time in a different place, the guy who is considered as the most handsome guy in that locality/school is trying hard to concentrate on his book in the school library to study for the last and tough exam he has the next day. He can sense that there are at least 10 pairs of eyes pretending that they are looking at the books but actually they are looking at this guy from the corners of their books. He got used to this kind of situation during usual times, but since he want to concentrate on this book, he is more than angry on the people around him.

Just then a girl came and sat before him directly staring at him as if she is going to eat him away if given a slit of time. The people around them who care for the library are grousing at her whereas 2 girls came without caring the library and pulled that girl out from before the guy. He felt relaxed until he hear the noises around the library which made other readers uncomfortable and thus made him leave the place for others peace. He took 2 books which could help him the best and left the place and walked back to the home.

All the way to his home, he can see there are so many people of his age waiting for him to have a glance at him. Embarrassed with those people, but couldn’t help the situation in anyways expect hiding himself under the shelter of his coat hoody, he finally reached home. By the time he reached home, his maid’s daughter was ready to hit on him not leaving any chance to do that while maintaining her distance with him. He ran to his mother for protection who was busy reading a pile of letters with the same usual expression of her proud and happiness for having such a handsome and wonderful son, who receives at least 10 love letters from both girls and boys.

“Mom” shouted at her who just turned to see him and involved in her reading back. He thought it’s useless to say anything to his mom and with the reminder of his exam, he went to the chair next to her and started studying. The only person he ever knows who can protect him from all the glances and stares is his mother.

-0-

He got his parents to request the teachers for arranging a spot for him in a separate exam room which will help him and also others from getting diverted while giving the exam. With no deviation he managed to write all his exams, but he is upset that he couldn’t answer one question in his final paper properly. he couldn’t read that chapter as he was not allowed to take many books from library and people were behind him not allowing him to read then.

While he was on the way back to the house from the exam hall, a boy stopped him on the road with a red rose’s bouquet. “I love you”, the boy proposed our handsome.

Already frustrated with his poor performance (as he thinks) in the exam, got angry the moment he heard that sentence to freaked out at the boy “Go to Hell” and started to walk away from that place.

“Hey, don’t go like that. Please accept my love. You know that I have been in love with you from the moment I saw you. I can’t do this any longer, I am getting scared that I might miss you if we join in different colleges. Please accept my love.” The bouquet boy pleaded our handsome, which did not help. He got down to the next stage of blackmail to get the love of the handsome guy so he started threatening him. “If you don’t accept my love today, I will jump in to this water now.” That has triggered our handsome, who ended up speaking to this guy.

“Do you think that I will fall for your threatening? Do you know how many people propose me every week? Have you seen my mail box, my mom cleans it every 2 days to remove the trashy letters that I get from people like you. You are not the first person that is threatening me of dying. If you really love me that much, then go jump I don’t care, I will be at least happy that one person has got reduced from the bugging people around me.” Started walking away from that boy, “and ya, don’t follow me or show your face to me again. If I see you next time, I will kill you with my hands.”

All the way back his house, few people followed him, some tried to talk to him. This guy felt very weak as he was not able to do anything for himself and the people around him. He felt bad for his mom who cleans the mess of the letters and flowers that flow to the house daily with the help of maids they have. His dad always has trouble in getting out of their house or while coming back, as his car always ends up being blocked by someone who were crazy to have a glance at his son.

There were times that his parents thought of making him a celebrity, which will stop people from following him at least on 2 grounds, 1. They can see him on TV instead of bugging me directly, 2. If he becomes popular, people will get scared to come near him and there are body guards to protect him. Since, they know that their kid badly want to become an entrepreneur, they always wished that he could become one and his dad made himself ready to give his son whatever he want to achieve his dreams.

-0-
Later a week after the exams, he got the results for their exams he got an overall A+ with slit of marks in all subjects. Everyone were happy with his total but he is not. He was sad that he missed to get the perfect score in few subjects and the reason being he not able to concentrate in studies because of all the crazy people around him. He made a decision about his plans and informed his parents.

“Mom dad! I am planning to join International Business Management College, which is located in Netherlands.”

Mom cried immediately, “Son! Why are you doing this to us? You know I can’t stay away from you for even a month and you are telling me that you will be gone for years. That is not fair.”

“Mom! Even I can’t stay away from you both for longer time”

“Then why are you making such stupid decisions”, dad yelled.

“Dad I can’t concentrate on my studies anymore here in this place. People staring at me, people trying to come near me for the sake of something which I am not totally into right now, they are making my life harder here. I need a place where I can concentrate on myself, my studies and achieve what I was aiming for all my life. I don’t know if I can make any of my dreams come true staying in here.”, he started sobbing without realizing he was sobbing, “My heart pains more than anything else going far from you guys. But I need this right now. Please make this easier for me.”

Dad spoke to console him, “Son! I know you, your dreams and what you are going through around here. I am really sorry that I couldn’t help you any more to protect you here. I don’t want to send you away from this place at any cost and never ever thought that there would be a day that I have to send you away like this for such reasons. Anyways I would be more than happy that if this makes you feel any better and easier to achieve your goals. No pain no gain right. Go live your life”.

-----

Finally, the day of college first day for freshers has arrived. Both these boys of our story has left their hometowns to Netherlands to join the business school. Let’s see what’s waiting for them in the school, would they be able to find the peace they are actually hoping to find.

 

 Thank you for reading this.