Fourteen - When somebody loves you everything is beautiful

Thunder rolls

Moonsun

Solar sighed into the bed now truly feeling the weight of her fatigue.

“Come closer,” Moonbyul whispered wrapping her arms around Solar’s waist to pull her girlfriend towards herself. “They can use that baton thing on me all they want, the real torture was trying to sleep without you those nights.”

Solar chuckled lowly and shook her head against Moonbyul’s chest. She was just waiting to hear what lame lines Moonbyul would throw at her tonight. “Boo. Lame… And a little messed up. Those batons were honestly the most painful thing I ever felt.”

It was just another testament to the power that Minji had, but maybe with Dr. Bae gone she wouldn’t have any more tricks to pull. Anyway, Solar was trying to take a break from all that. At least, just for the night.

Trying being the key word. Solar laid in Moonbyul’s arms, her arms wrapped at the waist tired, and yet even in such a comfortable situation she felt restless at the same time. It didn’t totally feel right to be stopping right here and resting. Minji certainly wouldn’t be. Yet, when Moonbyul had caught her eye and beckoned her to join her on the bed, Solar could do nothing but oblige.

“I know what you’re thinking, and we can brainstorm our next move from the bed. Stay here.”

“It seems to be the place we do our best thinking, anyway.” Solar smiled at some memories she could recall. They were a good team.

 “Hmm.” Moonbyul agreed. “Yeah, we do a lot of good things in bed.” And then there was Moonbyul with her mind in the gutter.

Solar tried to hold back a laugh, but she failed and knew Moonbyul would feel the subtle shaking of her body. She was just so relieved to have Moonbyul here with her. “You get one free pass because of what you’ve been through but I’ll hit you next time you make a statement like that.”
Moonbyul took Solar’s chin and tilted her head up so she could give her a deep kiss. When she pulled back Moonbyul gave Solar a lazy side grin.

“I know you love it,” She murmured, seemingly just as out of breath as Solar was.

Moonbyul switched tracks fast, right when Solar was almost willing to give in to her desires. “Okay! You have any ideas about what we should do? Because-I’m coming up short.”

“Um,” Solar swallowed, while she paused trying to refocus her thoughts. “Um, I just know some of our options, like we either wait for her, or we take the fight to her. I couldn’t tell you what the worse option would be though.”

Moonbyul hummed, considering those to choices. “Yeah, neither sounds appealing, but maybe we’d have the upper hand if we went to her, except I don’t think she would stay unprotected either. She has to know that we have to make a move. Do something.”

“Exactly, that’s why I’m feeling at a loss.”

“No,” Moonbyul said in a scoldful manner. “There’s got to be something.”               

“Yeah….” Solar sighed with a scowl in her brow. Maybe it was no use thinking about it right now. She was tired and Minji had to sleep too after all.

“It’s all gonna end up fine and it’s not all on you. Let’s sleep now.” Moonbyul must have seen what Solar had been thinking because her statement soothed her with the finality of it. They would consider their options in the morning.

So Solar merely nodded her head into Moonbyul’s chest in agreement and closed her eyes.

Moments later her eyes shot back open.

“What do we do if we do catch her? I mean, we can’t kill her like Yeri suggests, no matter how appealing that sounds right now, and we can’t hand her over to the cops without revealing her whole operation. The most humane thing would be to do as Wheein suggests, wipe her memories, but I don’t think I can do that. I can see and reveal memories, but I’ve never changed them.”

“Like you said earlier, Dr. Bae could.”

“He doesn’t exactly have the resources right now and we don’t have the time to get them.”

“Right, so that’s just Sungjae’s expertise... We’re sort of trapped with this one. Blocked in at every solution.” Moonbyul mused pursing her lips.

Solar’s mind buzzed at the mention of Sungjae and the word trapped. Sungjae was Minji’s muscle, but he was only payed for. What if…? Her mind wandered again to the word trap. They may not be able to take her head on, but maybe they can work her into a trap.

Well, those were options they have never considered. If they could somehow lure Minji the same way they had lured Moonbyul they wouldn’t have to fight her and her team head on, and with Sungjae’s help they could definitely change Minji’s memories. It would all come back full circle with Minji on bottom. Perfect. But how would they do it?

Solar felt Moonbyul turn her head, so Solar met her eyes and found a curious Byul with a cutely raised brow. “What’d you just figure out?”

“Perhaps our solution.” Solar responded perfectly pleased.

“Oh? Care to elaborate?”

“Perhaps after some sleep.”

“Oh really?  Now you want to sleep, and it’s only to make me wait in suspense, isn’t it?”

“No,” Solar said with a smile as she turned her back so she could be the little spoon. “We’re just gonna need more minds to work out the kinks, and I don’t care to explain it twice.”

“Wow. Well as you please, my Queen.”

Solar snorted at the pet name. “Goodnight, Moonbyul.”

Moonbyul snuggled in closer and murmured her last response into her neck. “Goodnight, Love.”

 

Wheesa

“Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed with you. I hope you can sleep comfortably despite my presence.” Wheein whispered into the dark room in a small voice. She was hyper aware of her and Hwasa’s bodies, and she was trying her best not to move around, which kept her uncomfortable, which  kept her up thinking, which eventually led her to telling Hwasa exactly that.

Wheein didn’t know it but Hwasa was in a very similar situation, and finally after hearing the nervousness in Wheein’s voice Hwasa let herself relax. She felt suddenly calm because it finally hit her that there were mutual affections between the two. Maybe it was finally time Hwasa did something about them.

Hwasa shifted so she was facing Wheein.

“You should know it’s not a problem. If anything it’s less than a problem.”

Wheein turned to face Hwasa with a newly formed smile. “Less than a problem?”

“Yeah,” Hwasa’s smile matched Wheein’s. They were able to see each other perfectly with just the moonlight coming through the window. “You smell good.”

Wheein laughed and put her arm out to give Hwasa a playful shove, but her hand was caught, and suddenly there were tingles running all through her body. Her smile faded as she gulped, seeing the seriousness that suddenly appeared in Hwasa’s eyes.

“And it’s not the only reason I like being close to you.”

Hwasa only had to glance at Wheein’s lips once before Wheein was lunging forward to do what she was constantly thinking about, kiss her.

When Hwasa grabbed Wheein by her waste and pulled her closer, Wheein felt a fire run through her that she had never felt before.

When they finally let some space between each other, they were both quite just listening to each other breath, both not wanting to break the tension just yet.

But after they cooled down a bit they both chuckled, knowing just how the other was feeling.

“That was way better than I could have ever imagined it,” Hwasa said, willingly admitting that she had been thinking about it too.

Wheein laughed blissfully, shyly hiding her pleased smile in Hwasa’s neck and nodded in agreeance. “I was going a little crazy being this close to you.”

Hwasa leaned her cheek on Wheein’s head, and closed her eyes taking in the words of affirmation that Wheein felt the same way. Hearing it out loud really sent her over.

She let out a breathy laugh, “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one.”

They both remained quiet after that. Perfectly content with falling asleep right there in that moment.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is here because i was like "i can't just leave it like that" even though it's been like a year or more or something

make my day by commenting :]