Melody 7

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present…

Jungkook POV

I must be in shock state. How the hell it turned out the day of today? How a guy passed from having a friend, a boyfriend, a wallet and a ceiling on his head to being with the broken heart and , standing frozen in a strange shower, looking at the wall during half of an hour straight? I swear to god, if this is some kind of joke of birthday party elaborated behind my back, I’m not speaking to him ever again. Never. Ever.

However, I know this is not a joke. A joke is just making me illusions. I knew in the moment I entered the front door and walked to Hoseok that everything what Jimin told me it was true. I asked to Hoseok if he was sleeping with Taehyung, and the look in their faces it would have been funny if they wouldn’t had hurt my heart completely and wasted my trust in a second. I wanted to drown on the floor and cry when they couldn’t deny it. Instead, I walked calmly to my bedroom and started packing my stuff.

Taehyung entered in my room, crying. He tried to tell me that it meant nothing, that was always a casual thing between them, even before they met me. Listening to him saying it was nothing for them it hurt more than anything, and still it happened, it hurt me more than anything that I could have said in that moment. I’m pretty sure that it was when I punched him then.

It doesn’t get things easier knowing that I lost my job minutes later after Jimin tell me about Hoseok and Taehyung. I think its wrong seeing in most of the libraries that I start crying and throwing book against the wall in the middle of my schedule. But I couldn’t avoid the fact that it resulted that I was organizing the romance section at the moment I found out that my boyfriend from two years ago was sleeping with my roommate. The silly and stupid covers that were in front of me made me angry.

I close the water of the shower of Jimin and walk out, and then I dress up.

I feel physically better after I finally put some dried clothes on, but my heart turns heavier with every minute that pass. More time it pass, more I start to confront reality. In the two hours that passed, I’ve lost the last two years of my life, completely.

That’s a lot of time to invest in two persons that I supposed I trust them more. I’m not sure if I would have end a whole life with Hoseok, but it hurts to know that I trusted him enough to possibly fill those rolls, and he ended up being the opposite I believed he was.

I think the fact that I wrongly estimated bothers me more than the fact he cheated on me. If I can’t know wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter