Melody 3

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

I hit my feet and sang the lyrics that I invented together with the music, when suddenly; he stopped playing at the middle of the song. He never stops at the middle of one song, so naturally, I look in his direction. He leans in, looking at me. He has his index finger up, as he was saying, ‘Wait’, he leaves his guitar to a side and runs in his apartment.

What the hell is he doing?

And oh, my god, why the fact that he recognized me makes me so nervous?

He comes back with a sheet of paper and a mark in the hands.

He’s writing. What the hell is he writing?

He holds two sheets of paper, and half open his eyes to verify if what he has written is correct.

A phone number.

. His phone number?

When I don’t move for many seconds, he shakes the papers and points them and then me.

He’s crazy. I won’t call him. I can’t call him. I can’t do that to Hoseok.

The guy shakes his head, then he holds one sheet of paper and writes something else on it, then he lifts it.

Write me.

When I still don’t move, he turns around the paper and writes again.

I have a question.

A question. A text. It looks very inoffensive. When he raise the papers with his phone number again, I take mine and enter his number. I look straight to the screen for a second, without knowing what exactly say in the text, so I go with:

Me

What’s your question?

He looks down to his phone, and I can see him smile when he receives my message. He let the papers drop and leans in the chair, writing. When my phone rings, I doubt a second before looking at it.

He

Do you sing in the shower?

I shake my head, confirming my initial suspicion, He’s flirting. Of course he is, he’s a musician.

Me

I don’t know what kind of question is that, but if this is your try of flirting, I have a boyfriend. Don’t waste your time.

I press enter and I watch him reading the message. He laughs, and that annoys me. Mostly because his smile is so…smiley. Is that even a word? I don’t know how describe it. It’s like all his face smiles together with his mouth. I ask myself how that smile looks closer.

He

Believe me, I know you have a boyfriend, and this definitely isn’t flirting. I just want to know if you sing in the shower. It happens that I think very well of people who does that and I need to know the answer to that question with the point to decide if I want to want to make you the next question.

I read the text, admiring how fast he writes. They guys usually are not that capable in what is fast writing, but his answers are almost instant.

Me

Yes, I sing in the shower, do you sing there as well?

He

No, I don’t

Me

How can you think so well a in person who sings in the shower if you don’t do it?

He

Maybe the fact that I don’t sing in the shower is the reason why I think well of people who does it.

This conversation is going nowhere.

Me

Why you need this vital piece of information?

He stretch his legs and put his feet on the corner of the garden then he looks at me during some seconds before direct the attention to his phone.

He

I want to know how is that you’re singing the lyrics of my songs when they don’t even have lyric yet.

My cheeks burned instantly for the instant embarrassment. Trapped.

I look straight to his message, and then I lift my head towards him. He’s watching me, inexpressive.

Why the hell I didn’t think that he could see me here sit? I never believed that he would notice me singing with his music. Damn it, even last night, I never believe he would notice. I inhaled, wishing never have made visual contact with him, to start. I don’t know I found this embarrassing, but I do it. It seems like I was invading his privacy somehow, and I hate it.

Me

I’m in favor of the songs with lyrics, and I was tired of asking which were the lyrics of your songs, so I suppose that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter