Final

A One Night Blessing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrote it in 3 hours. Hope you like it!

“Let’s party tonight!”

Donghae shouted at the entrance of the super expensive club they were in front of. The others just looked at the building, awestruck.

“Guys! This isn’t a dream. We’re really here. And it’s my treat!” He was super excited for this.

Kyuhyun corrected him “It’s your boyfriend's treat. Not yours, hyung.”

Donghae shook his hand in the air “Whatever.”

Donghae’s boyfriend had given him a VIP card and now, he and his friends could enter the most expensive and famous club in the country ‘The SUM’.

He handed the card to the two masculine men in black at the entrance.

“Donghae! How about the drinks? Although we can enter this club… I’m sure that even if I sell my kidney, I won’t be able to afford a drink in there” Heechul hissed.

Oh, I never thought about that… Kyuhyun thought.

“You can drink all you want.” Donghae smiled as he flashed his VIP card “It’s called VIP for a reason.”

That made all of them sigh in relief. The guards let them in. They were welcomed by the booming music and people dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“WOW! They all look so rich! I mean look at the way they dress, the way they dance, the way they sit – It shows that they belong to a well-off rich family!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Kyuhyun nodded in approval “Yeah, no joke.”

“C’mon guys! We have a room for us!” Donghae said, bringing us back to our senses.

“Really? Thank god! It’s so embarrassing in here” said Amber, making everyone else raise their eyebrows. Amber pointed out “Umm… if you’ve forgotten, we’re still in our work clothes.”

They nodded in response. Donghae left them to ask the guards behind them about the rooms. 5 minutes later, he came back with a huge smile on his face

“Let’s go!” he said. Everyone else followed him.

Kyuhyun looked around Woah, this club is driving me crazy. It’s as big as a mansion! They were walking down a long hallway, full of golden doors but Donghae stopped in front of a silver door and swiped the VIP card. The door clicked open and they entered the room.

“Oh, my…” Taeyeon gasped. There was a bar counter, a huge TV, a sofa… the room looked like a house.

If only my house was like this Kyuhyun thought.

“This is life! Let’s enjoy this night because tomorrow, all of this will only be a dream.” Donghae’s voice strikes them as he opens up a beer.

All of them get the drinks they wanted and drink it. Kyuhyun gets some snacks and all of them were happily busy drinking, eating and having the best time of their lives.

“I want my house to look like this,” said Taeyeon, making everyone laugh from embarrassment. She had read everyone's minds.

“Guys! Let’s do the body shot.” Donghae exploded.

Kyuhyun gulped What!? A body shot… oh no no no. I’m out.

“No KJ’s allowed. C’mon, just for fun, okay?” Donghae said as if reading Kyuhyun’s mind. Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. Amber brought the mini glass, the lime and of course, the salt.

“By the way, Amber and Taeyeon… when was your last ?” Heechul asked straightly, without a break. Kyuhyun looked at him, shocked Does he not feel embarrassed asking that...?

“Hmm… I guess a month ago or something… I don’t really remember.” Amber honestly said.

“I had last week.” Taeyeon shrugged.

Kyuhyun could just sit there, dumbfounded W-What a topic! Wow… just wow! S-? Really?

“How about you guys?” Taeyeon fired back.

“Uhm… I live together with my boyfriend so last night.” Donghae said.

“Mine is the same as Amber. A month ago.” Heechul said. Then they all look at Kyuhyun with their eyes saying ‘How about you?’

Oh no… “Ah... Uhm–”

“Don’t tell me… you’re still a ?” Heechul actually said that! He literally said that!

Kyuhyun wasn’t able to utter a word which made them laugh their hearts out. Kyuhyun bend his head in embarrassment Why is this happening to me?

“Silence means yes. So, he’s still a .” Donghae said, pissing him off.

“What’s the problem of being a at 27?” Kyuhyun asked and drank the whole glass of beer.

“Easy! There’s nothing wrong about it.” Amber said, chuckling.

“Eh… I wonder who’d be that lucky girl…” Taeyeon said, drinking her wine.

“Yah… not lucky girl. It’s going to be a lucky guy. Don’t you remember that this oppa isn’t interested in girls?” Amber said, still chuckling. She was totally drunk.

Taeyeon starts singing and others start dancing. Kyuhyun just sat on the sofa, laughing in silence. Thank god they already forgot about the body shot which is good… bec–

“Cho Kyuhyun! Sing for us!” Taeyeon shouted and handed me the mic.

Why did I even sing during the office party last time! Kyuhyun sighed. Then an awesome idea struck him. He smirked and started singing ‘Blah Blah’. They all stopped dancing and looked at him. Their expressions were priceless.

“Why did you all stop? Hahaha” Kyuhyun asked them, laughing at their faces.

“Never let us ask you to sing once again during a party,” They said in chorus.

"You're a total mood killer!" Heechul and Amber hissed.

Kyuhyun smirked “You better keep that in your mind” He gave the mic back to Taeyeon and went to the bar counter to find a new drink.

Let’s see… I don’t know these drinks but I’m going to taste them all. One by one, he starts drinking any kind of alcohol on the counter, just a glass of each. Damn, they all taste like heaven!

“Yo! Kyu, you’re drunk already, aren’t you?” Donghae confronted him.

“*hic* No *hic* I don’t get *hic* drunk easily *hic*” Kyuhyun puts the glass on the counter and turns his head to look at him but then, he catches his head Oh my god… the room… I think this room is spinning.

“Are you okay?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah yeah *hic* I’m good,” Kyuhyun said and got down from the bar stool. He reached the door and was about to open it when he heard Donghae say “The bathroom is at the end of the hallway.”

What? How’d he know that I’m going to pee? “Okay! Thanks, hyungie.” Kyuhyun said and left them partying.

“H-Hyungie?” Kyuhyun heard Donghae say that. Hahaha.

 

Oh god! What’s up with these doors? They’re all spinning! Kyuhyun tried very hard not to fall until he reached the restroom.

He finally reached the end and went inside to pee. After finishing his business, he went outside and accidentally bumped into something hard.

“Oh! I’m sorry my dear wall, I’m really really sorry!” Kyuhyun sincerely apologized since the wall was innocent. I was the one who bumped into it. I’m a bad person now, right!?

“Please don’t call the cops! I won’t–”

“Who are you calling a wall?”

Kyuhyun was surprised Huh!? The wall speaks! And it has a deep and y voice...

“I don’t want to get caught! Please forgive me, wall”

“I’m a human, you idiot”

“Yeah, wall yo– wait, you’re a human? Did I bump into a human? I’m so sorry mister.” Kyuhyun apologized and looks up to see his face but it’s blurred.

“You. Leave!” The man roared. Kyuhyun was still standing in front of him and staring at the other’s beautiful fuzzy face.

Why is it so hot in the hallway!? Kyuhyun fans himself. He looks at the man's face but was only able to see his lips.

So tempting... Kyuhyun moved closer to him and kissed him hungrily! Oh god! What am I doing? Please stop! But Kyuhyun’s body was moving on its own.

The man kissed him back, more aggressively. Kyuhyun could taste the liquor on the other’s mouth.

They next thing he knew was that they were in a room, alone. The man was still kissing him and Kyuhyun’s hands were roaming around on his built body.

Broad shoulders… hard muscles… Those were all he could say since he couldn’t see the man’s face clearly.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked.

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter