A Rival

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed just like that without a warning. And can’t believe that I’m joining 2 top magazines in South Korea to be their part-time photographer. It’s an improving job for me—consider the salaries are better than when I worked at the bar and the restaurant.

It’s a beautiful day, I just finished my work and it’s already 3 in the morning—I do feel so grateful even though being a photographer is hella tiring.

I took off my shirt and only wearing black boxer that I always use everytime I’m going to bed and tossed myself on my bed. I sighed, thinking about what does Victoria do right now. I look at my phone screen and decided to give her a call but then my phone ring instead—wow, she called me first. That’s new…

Without any hesitation, I pick up her call and see her face once again—the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. The most cheerful woman that I fell in love with.

She’s wearing a top with a red blazer and is smiling at me. The environtment around her is a bit crowd. I guess she’s having a party.

“Hey..” She said as she waved her hand to the screen.

I smiled as I pull the blanket so she didn’t see my body much, “Hey babe. I um, just about to call you”

“Really? Oh what time is it? I must be bothering your sleep”

I chuckled, “No. Not really, I just came back from work. And babe, I have news for you”

“Can it wait? Because I also have news for you! I got promoted!” She said in excitement and someone suddenly approached her and gave her a glass of champaign—what bothers me was not about he gave her the champaign but on how he land his nasty hands wrapped nicely on her body. Dude, she’s my girl, technically. If I were there, I wouldn’t let anyone get too close to her.

I cleared my throat, “Oh congratulations! And who is he? He looks so comfortly close to you” I asked her.

“Hey! You must be the boyfriend that she always doing a video call everyday! I really want to know your face tho, she didn’t let me see your face. I think you’re not bad comparing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter